2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The night started as I went to the TV house, I found the girls I had promised the tickets and we all went in. After a warm up and lots of instructions from the TV people the show started.

We were sitting behind Cherisse’s drum set!:roftl:

The first guest was Dr Jill Bolte:

http://www.oprah.com/media/20080601_tows_TAYLOR_JILLBOLTE_O_VIDEO_1

Then a couple of authors and after that Mika was actually interviewed too!

Even Mika talked about how the brain functions and he said so tricky things so they got the doctor out again to answer his questions!:biggrin2:

It was really interesting but I’m not the right person to explain it!:teehee:

He sang WAG at the end of the show and he had to do it twice for some sound reasons.

Before he started to sing the second time, the studio guy reminded him to look at “the audience” which by this time was an empty set of chairs as we all were sitting behind him and Skavlan and the guests had left!

Mika made a joke and asked if some of us please could come and sit in the empty chairs, but no.

Well it was a new experience to watch his back while he was singing……:wub2:

After the show we went down on the floor and talked to him for a while.

It was very relaxed and I have never been able to talk to Mika in such a calm atmosphere before, fantastic!:wub2:

He told us he was going to do a show later in the evening and invited us as his guests.

The show was for the people who had won tickets through Spotify premium, and none of us had.

Then he said you can come as my guests, just write your names down on the guest list and they will let you in.

Well…I had definitely not planned to go, I had even my car parked outside and Berns is in the middle of the city, not a good place to park a car, but who can say no when Mika is looking in to your eyes :blush-anim-cl: and says: Of course you should come!

So we went and after some intense persuasion from me to the guards at the restaurant, as some of the girls were under 18 and they had restrictions because they were serving alcohol, we were allowed to enter.

The room was very, very small. It couldn’t have been more that a hundred people in there and it was not a real stage, only a little elevation at the end of the room.

There were only place for Mika’s key board and Martin was playing a real acoustic guitar and Cherisse was drumming on a card board box thingy.

The back up singer was the Swedish girl Ida, and in the middle of the show Mika did a gesture to Mozzarella, an MFC member, to come on stage and sing with them.

It was a big moment for all of us and especially for Mozzarella of course, and totally unexpected!:thumb_yello:

I wasn’t expecting a gig at all and now I’ve been standing less than two meters from Mika and heard him sing!

Faboulo-fantastic!:wub2:

I DID IT! I SANG ON STAGE WITH MIKA!

And believe me, i was a dream come true and I haven't been able to stop smiling:teehee:

I sang a couple of songs like 3-4 and IT WAS AMAZING!

I cant wait for photos:biggrin2:

And he smiled at me and said that he liked me better on stage with him:wub2:

I literally thought I was gonna faint or something else embarrassing but I just smiled flirtatiously and shrugged.

AAAAAHHH eye contact with that boy is not healthy:mf_lustslow:

I think Sienna's going to bring you the full report, but it was A W E S O M E:roftl:

Whoaaa!! That's fantastic! You must be on a cloud right now. :wub2:

So how did it happen? Was that part of the contest thinger? Did you rehearse at all? Did you talk to him about it before or after the gig?

Details!!! :aah:

The night started as I went to the TV house, I found the girls I had promised the tickets and we all went in. After a warm up and lots of instructions from the TV people the show started.

Even Mika talked about how the brain functions and he said so tricky things so they got the doctor out again to answer his questions!:biggrin2:

He sang WAG at the end of the show and he had to do it twice for some sound reasons.

Before he started to sing the second time, the studio guy reminded him to look at “the audience” which by this time was an empty set of chairs as we all were sitting behind him and Skavlan and the guests had left!

Mika made a joke and asked if some of us please could come and sit in the empty chairs, but no.

It was very relaxed and I have never been able to talk to Mika in such a calm atmosphere before, fantastic!:wub2:

He told us he was going to do a show later in the evening and invited us as his guests.

The show was for the people who had won tickets through Spotify premium, and none of us had.

Then he said you can come as my guests, just write your names down on the guest list and they will let you in.

Well…I had definitely not planned to go, I had even my car parked outside and Berns is in the middle of the city, not a good place to park a car, but who can say no when Mika is looking in to your eyes :blush-anim-cl: and says: Of course you should come!

So we went and after some intense persuasion from me to the guards at the restaurant, as some of the girls were under 18 and they had restrictions because they were serving alcohol, we were allowed to enter.

The room was very, very small. It couldn’t have been more that a hundred people in there and it was not a real stage, only a little elevation at the end of the room.

There were only place for Mika’s key board and Martin was playing a real acoustic guitar and Cherisse was drumming on a card board box thingy.

The back up singer was the Swedish girl Ida, and in the middle of the show Mika did a gesture to Mozzarella, an MFC member, to come on stage and sing with them.

It was a big moment for all of us and especially for Mozzarella of course, and totally unexpected!:thumb_yello:

I wasn’t expecting a gig at all and now I’ve been standing less than two meters from Mika and heard him sing!

Awwwwwwwwww, Sienna, I'm so thrilled for you, you deserved this...:mf_lustslow:

And mozarella, with a cheese MFCr name what did you expect? We know he loves cheese...:mf_rosetinted:

Happy for you girls!

Details!

Pics!

Please!

So how did it happen? Was that part of the contest thinger? Did you rehearse at all? Did you talk to him about it before or after the gig?

I wanna know what happened too :aah:

Eum, my dad says I have to go to bed now, its like 1 AM here and I have to get up at 6 but I'll give you details tomorrow!!

WOW. Thats amazing!!!! :shocked: Im speechless atm.

GOD i wish i went!

Eum, my dad says I have to go to bed now, its like 1 AM here and I have to get up at 6 but I'll give you details tomorrow!!

HOLY SHIZZ!

PLEASE ANSWER ONE QUESTION : Do you actually sing? like, do you have lessons?

Because if you don't then there's hope for us all :aah:

Oh so that's where Sariflor got the brain thing from. :lmao:

WHAT A NIGHT!!! :fangurl:

Btw how many were you in total?

What an amazing night you had. :wub2:

Ahhhh!!!! Hurry up and get reporting, woman! :aah:

(And change your custom title, I don't think it's accurate anymore) :teehee:

Yes you’re right, I will!:roftl:

*Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.*

Okay, dang it, one of my ultimate dreams is to perform with Mika. DANG IT! :aah:

Hurry up Sienna! :roftl:

I just can’t believe it but it turned out to be a good month for me too!:wub2:

I KNOW!!!! But it was the smallest gig and I sang loud and clear in harmonics and stuff so I think he heard me!!! I only remember relax and billy brown:teehee:

AAAAA THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

I know!:wub2:

Sienna, that sounds absolutely amazing! :shocked::wub2:

Have fun on cloud nine. :naughty:

Oh yes I'm floating!:mf_lustslow:

We were sitting behind Cherisse’s drum set!

:shocked::mf_lustslow:OH MY GOODNESS!!! Sienna!!!

I'm so happy for you guys !! :mf_lustslow: What an incredible experience!!

You must be walking on air, hahaha!!! Fantastic. It's so incredibly nice that he invited you guys especially, isn't it? As you hadn't won the contest. And then Mozzarella on stage, what an amazing feeling it must have been for her!!! I still can't believe it. I have a huge grin on my face. :wub2:He's just the best.

Now come and tell us more details :sneaky2: