2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.*

Okay, dang it, one of my ultimate dreams is to perform with Mika. DANG IT! :aah:

Hurry up Sienna! :roftl:

*Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.Don't be jealous, you had an amazing September month.*

Okay, dang it, one of my ultimate dreams is to perform with Mika. DANG IT! :aah:

Hurry up Sienna! :roftl:

can i join your "not be jealous" group? :naughty: Cant join the "amazing sep" part....

She's tweeted that they went on stage and sang with him :shocked:

I just saw!!

@mikasounds Thank you for letting my friend come on stage and sing tonight! It meant a lot to us all! Lovely gig at Berns!

If I'd known I had the chance of a gig I would've made an effort to go. *tries to restrain self from going on about being a cheap idiot* :mf_rosetinted:

Singing, or dancing? :teehee:

And I agree! Hurry up Sienna, we're dying here with the little bits you've shared! :aah:

BOTH!!!! But not at the same time :teehee:

Probably dancing actually, as I'm more confident in that as I've been trained, I'm not a trained singer :aah: so long as the dance was choreographed though! I'd die if Mika pulled me up on stage and went "Okay...now RAVE!"

I'd just stand there like a deer in headlines. Or just tap my foot or something stupid.

I just saw!!

@mikasounds Thank you for letting my friend come on stage and sing tonight! It meant a lot to us all! Lovely gig at Berns!

If I'd known I had the chance of a gig I would've made an effort to go. *tries to restrain self from going on about being a cheap idiot* :mf_rosetinted:

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears:

I DID IT! I SANG ON STAGE WITH MIKA!

And believe me, i was a dream come true and I haven't been able to stop smiling:teehee:

I sang a couple of songs like 3-4 and IT WAS AMAZING!

I cant wait for photos:biggrin2:

And he smiled at me and said that he liked me better on stage with him:wub2:

I literally thought I was gonna faint or something else embarrassing but I just smiled flirtatiously and shrugged.

AAAAAHHH eye contact with that boy is not healthy:mf_lustslow:

I think Sienna's going to bring you the full report, but it was A W E S O M E:roftl:

And believe me, i was a dream come true and I haven't been able to stop smiling:teehee:

I literally thought I was gonna faint or something else embarrassing but I just smiled flirtatiously and shrugged.

I think Sienna's going to bring you the full report, but it was A W E S O M E:roftl:

HOLY SH*T, 3 OR 4 SONGS?! WHAT WERE THEY?! HOW DID MIKA KNOW YOU SING?! DO YOU ACTUALLY SING?!

LIKE, OMFG?!

:stretcher:

Dang it Mika!

:shocked: That sounds amazing!!!!

That's amazing! You must be over the moon. :biggrin2:

WOAH!!! :shocked: AMAZING!!!!!

Lollipop girl AND backup/co singer. Dang it you lucky!! :biggrin2:

I KNOW!!!! But it was the smallest gig and I sang loud and clear in harmonics and stuff so I think he heard me!!! I only remember relax and billy brown:teehee:

AAAAA THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

Sounds awesome :wub2: What a thrill!

Wow! You're lucky :aah: