2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

RIGHT - Next Mika gig I am bringing a megaphone!!! LOL!! Or I'm gonna bust a move in the tiny space I'll have!!

He probably heard her sing as Moa was a Lollipopgirl on stage with him at London a few times as she did it one night and they asked her and her sister to do all the nights..she was fab!

MOA!!! YAY!!!!!!My,My bit different to Sadlers Wells huh? :roftl: Knew he would remember you sweetie!

So pleased it was you guys :thumb_yello: you all deserve it.

xx

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 sec of WAG with 2 random girls :naughty:

I hope you guys got some videos for us from the front row! :biggrin2:

Wow, the crowd there at the back look like they're half asleep. :teehee:

Where's the MFC energy? Up at the front? :naughty:

And was Mozarella singing on WAG? 'Cause the backing singer (her or Ida? Both?) sounds fantastic.:wub2:

Oh and I love Mika and his brain talk. I'm really getting the sense that he has no idea where he's going until his minders get in touch with him and herd him to wherever he needs to be, crossing their fingers that he doesn't miss planes and trains. :roftl:

Oh jeesh those girls :doh::roftl:

Thanks though, it's always something :biggrin2:

Edit: Why are people not dancing or anything? :boxed:

You know them?

Yeah no problem. Hope there'll be some real videos :naughty:

Hmmm yeah :blink:

:huglove:

Good things happen to good people!:wink2:

Aw, thanks!:wub2:

And was Mozarella singing on WAG? 'Cause the backing singer (her or Ida? Both?) sounds fantastic.:wub2:

Oh and I love Mika and his brain talk. I'm really getting the sense that he has no idea where he's going until his minders get in touch with him and herd him to wherever he needs to be, crossing their fingers that he doesn't miss planes and trains. :roftl:

Oh belive me, we did our best to raise the energy, but there was a lot of people just standing there. A shame if you ask me!

But we did succeed in getting him out again on stage for Relax!:roftl:

You know Swedish!????:biggrin2:

:teehee:

Jag pratar inte svenska, men jag talar lite norska. :wink2:

But: At least I know how to say Thank you in Swedish (not that it would be that different from Thank you in Norwegian.) Because you know, as I've leraned from my Norwegian textbook: "Norsk og svensk har omtrent lit uttale, men mange ord er ulike." :wink2:

So yeah, god natt och sov gott! x

You know them?

Yeah no problem. Hope there'll be some real videos :naughty:

Hmmm yeah :blink:

Oh no :roftl:

Me too me too *crosses fingers* If people didn't dance they had plenty of time to take videos. :mf_rosetinted:

I think we can watch the Skavlan show on this stage in a couple of days!

http://svtplay.se/sok?cs,s,1,skavlan,sample/ps,s,1,skavlan,full/ts,s,1,skavlan,title

But it's not aired on Swedish TV until tomorrow!:thumb_yello:

:yay: cannot waiiit (to hear the random brain talk :lmfao:)

Btw what songs did he perform at the gig?

Oh belive me, we did our best to raise the energy, but there was a lot of people just standing there. A shame if you ask me!

But we did succeed in getting him out again on stage for Relax!:roftl:

Way to go haha! :biggrin2:

That's what I feared. Even if tiny venue, what are the odds spotify premium people, living in Stockholm or nearby and who got tickets for free, would be proper fans? :blink: Ok, sure, there must've been some of them in the crowd. But from that short clip most just seemed to be moderately interested. (And by moderately I mean they were atleast facing the stage. :aah:)

That's what I feared. Even if tiny venue, what are the odds spotify premium people, living in Stockholm or nearby and who got tickets for free, would be proper fans? :blink: Ok, sure, there must've been some of them in the crowd. But from that short clip most just seemed to be moderately interested. (And by moderately I mean they were atleast facing the stage. :aah:)

LOL!

MFCers: Heya! So! You're a fan of Mika then? Isn't he a great performer?

Mika: *dances around like someone having an epileptic fit*

Dude: Mika who? I'm just here cos the decor's nice. *stares at the walls*

You're not wrong!

On Tuesday I said to him, "you're in Holland on Friday, right?"

And he looked at his assistant, lovely lady, don't know her name, and said "I don't know, ask the boss" to which she replied "yes, Holland Friday"

LOL!!!

I’m so happy!

I have had the most fabulous night, lot’s of unexpected things happened!

We were especially invited by Mika himself to a living room gig!:wub2:

I’ll be back with a proper report as soon as I’ll be able to step down from cloud nine!

OMG :fangurl: i can't believe it! i'm so happy for you! and yes! change your title woman!

I DID IT! I SANG ON STAGE WITH MIKA!

And believe me, i was a dream come true and I haven't been able to stop smiling

I sang a couple of songs like 3-4 and IT WAS AMAZING!

I cant wait for photos

And he smiled at me and said that he liked me better on stage with him:wub2:

I literally thought I was gonna faint or something else embarrassing but I just smiled flirtatiously and shrugged.

AAAAAHHH eye contact with that boy is not healthy

I think Sienna's going to bring you the full report, but it was A W E S O M E

wow wow wow! that is an experience you'll never forget! :wub2:

he is such a lovely person & seems to try to please as many as possible. i'm happy for you!

Holy jeez, I won't lie, I'm so envious it hurts

but wow guys! Just...wow!

And...OMG! :aah:

:sneaky2: missy moo, you've had plenty of mika excitement in the month of september! :naughty:

That was what we were asking too!

How did they get there in the first place? And why?:naughty:

He had so much energy on stage as usual, I don't understand how people can just stand there and not dance!

LOL!

Imagine him doing a gig only for MFC :mf_lustslow: I bet we could get the roof to lift!:biggrin2:

LOL!

:lmfao:

That made me seriously laugh out loud. That's kind of how it looks. :aah:

I wonder if Mika knew he'd have an audience of dead fish, and that's why he wanted some MFC lurve up in there. :wub2:

But from that short clip most just seemed to be moderately interested. (And by moderately I mean they were atleast facing the stage. :aah:)

This totally made me :lmfao: :lmfao: Totally true though. Passive audiences like that drive me nuts. Isn't it at least polite to try and get into it and show some interest?

We had people like that at Jools, the ones to my right, hogging the front and then looking like they are at a funeral, when others who were loving it were at the back and would have made far better use of that front spot:sneaky2:. Not cool. If I was working there I would tell people like that to either liven it up or move to the back. I would just re-arrange people based on their performance :biggrin2:.

You're not wrong!

And he looked at his assistant, lovely lady, don't know her name, and said "I don't know, ask the boss" to which she replied "yes, Holland Friday"

LOL!!!

Yes, that was hilarious, hahahah. He totally looked like he had no clue of what was going on. The only thing he seemed to have clear was the brain stuff :lmfao:

You're not wrong!

LOL!!!

Yup that was it lol!!

:sneaky2: missy moo, you've had plenty of mika excitement in the month of september! :naughty:

Oh I haven't denied that at all. But performing on stage with Mika is my dream!

This totally made me :lmfao: :lmfao: Totally true though. Passive audiences like that drive me nuts. Isn't it at least polite to try and get into it and show some interest?

We had people like that at Jools, the ones to my right, hogging the front and then looking like they are at a funeral, when others who were loving it were at the back and would have made far better use of that front spot:sneaky2:. Not cool. If I was working there I would tell people like that to either liven it up or move to the back. I would just re-arrange people based on their performance :biggrin2:.

MFCers at the front then LOL! :aah:

Honestly, they all looked like they were at a classical performance or something, perhaps Opera where everyone just sits and stares or at a ballet. Just sitting with their eyes completely glazed over. I mean, I got it when Gladys Knight was on, she's an absolute legend and was singing a slow song so of course you wouldn't rave to that, but when you have songs that are energetic don't people FEEL the energy in the music?

Hello?

Don't people go to these shows because they music lovers? Are they so snobbish they can't even bring themselves to do a little foot tapping at least? Hah! Compared to them we must have looked like we were on drugs!

LOL!

Sounds about right :lmfao:

That was what we were asking too!

How did they get there in the first place? And why?

He had so much energy on stage as usual, I don't understand how people can just stand there and not dance!

Imagine him doing a gig only for MFC :mf_lustslow: I bet we could get the roof to lift!

:dunno: Ungrateful Swedes. Or worse, ungrateful reserved Swedes. :poke:

I'm actually amazed how he can keep the energy up with such little response from the crowd. He was damn lucky to have you guys there. :naughty:

That would undoubtedly be the best gig ever for both us and him! Oh imagine the energy. :wub2:

That made me seriously laugh out loud. That's kind of how it looks. :aah:

I wonder if Mika knew he'd have an audience of dead fish, and that's why he wanted some MFC lurve up in there. :wub2:

Dead fish :lmao:

Could be could be :naughty:

you and 10000 others i'm afraid :naughty: (but not me!!!! stages scare me :blink:)

Yes I know :tears: lol :roftl:

Ooh I love the stage :wub2:

And don't get me wrong, I am happy for them all, I have said so quite a few times and I couldn't be more grateful for what happened in September. It's just what happened to Mozarella was one of those "I wish!" moments :blush-anim-cl:

I don't want to sound like a snob...but...maybe the "inactive" audience was in some sort of a trance;) (like you can have with certain (classical) music/song which really moves you! or you just want to hear it good because it was the first time...