2009 - TV - Meet Mika in Stockholm Oct 1-2009! Available FREE tickets!

Blue Sky

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so that's where Sariflor got the brain thing from. :lmao:

Yeah, he told us that he was going to Sweden to do some brain programme, but I swear that he said "next week" :wink2: which caused a lot of confusion in my mind, and then I started mumbling about knowing that he was in sweden THIS week but bla bla and we all got really confused :roftl: and I never found out what sort of "brain programme" this was :naughty:

Yeah, he told us that he was going to Sweden to do some brain programme, but I swear that he said "next week" :wink2: which caused a lot of confusion in my mind, and then I started mumbling about knowing that he was in sweden THIS week but bla bla and we all got really confused :roftl: and I never found out what sort of "brain programme" this was :naughty:

Brain programme? What the heck Mika. :lmfao: I guess he must've known that doctor was going to be there :naughty:

I wasn’t expecting a gig at all and now I’ve been standing less than two meters from Mika and heard him sing!

Faboulo-fantastic!:wub2:

Happy for you, Sienna:thumb_yello:

Thanks for sharing your experience with us:wink2:

HOLY SHIZZ!

PLEASE ANSWER ONE QUESTION : Do you actually sing? like, do you have lessons?

Because if you don't then there's hope for us all :aah:

She was standing right in front of Mika and she is a singer, so I think he must have heard her singing, and that is why he invited her up!:wub2:

We were all right in front of the stage and I think we were the only people there who were actually singing to all the songs.

How awesome is that! :biggrin2:

Btw do you have pics or vids? Pretty please? :biggrin2:

Lollipopski’s friend has the photos and she promised to get them on MFC!:thumb_yello:

Sienna and Mozzarellla, that's so cool what happened to you!::woot_jump:

He must have confused the dates on his schedule (again!):naughty:

She was standing right in front of Mika and she is a singer, so I think he must have heard her singing, and that is why he invited her up!:wub2:

We were all right in front of the stage and I think we were the only people there who were actually singing to all the songs.

RIGHT - Next Mika gig I am bringing a megaphone!!! LOL!! Or I'm gonna bust a move in the tiny space I'll have!!

Lollipopski’s friend has the photos and she promised to get them on MFC!:thumb_yello:

*sucks up to Lollipopski's friend* *fjäsk fjäsk*

I hope Lollipopski's friend is my opposite and known for her(?) speed. :teehee:

Lollipopski's friend is the most popular and sought after (non)member of the forum at this very moment I'd say. :lmao:

Yes, I love saying Lollipopski's friend. :lmfao:

Just switched on my computer again since I couldn't sleep -

to read the reports of this amazing day! :wub2::wub2:

(reading this surely won't help me getting tired :aah:)

Wow! I am really thrilled for you! And tusen tack for your reviews, Sienna and mozarella! :punk:

Mika's so lovely for inviting you to the show! Just about 100 people? That sounds even smaller than the Bayern3 gig. Amazing! You surely put some atmosphere in there then singing along to all the songs :groupwave:

Hopefully some vids will turn up...I would love to seethe venue. Small club gigs are always so good IMO.

Oh, and mozarella: How cool is that - singing on stage with Mika *yay*

I hope we will get to see this on youtube or somewhere anytime soon (assuming that someone took vids)! You must be over the moon.

I am so happy for you 4 MFCers present at the gig tonight! :clap:

Imagine my surprise to see that I myself created this thread :roftl: (my right brain and left brain don't often communicate)

I knew you were all going to see him, but WOW!! WHAT A NIGHT!!

Isn't Mika the best popstar EVAH!!:wub2:

I just thought Mika said his brain was frazzled lol?!

Nah, he said that he was doing some brain tv thing, I swear :naughty:, hence my confusion.

And I thought the magical things only happened in London!:mf_lustslow:

So glad to be wrong!:naughty:

There you go! :biggrin2:

Just switched on my computer again since I couldn't sleep -

to read the reports of this amazing day! :wub2::wub2:

(reading this surely won't help me getting tired :aah:)

Wow! I am really thrilled for you! And tusen tack for your reviews, Sienna and mozarella! :punk:

Mika's so lovely for inviting you to the show! Just about 100 people? That sounds even smaller than the Bayern3 gig. Amazing! You surely put some atmosphere in there then singing along to all the songs :groupwave:

Hopefully some vids will turn up...I would love to seethe venue. Small club gigs are always so good IMO.

Oh, and mozarella: How cool is that - singing on stage with Mika *yay*

I hope we will get to see this on youtube or somewhere anytime soon (assuming that someone took vids)! You must be over the moon.

I am so happy for you 4 MFCers present at the gig tonight! :clap:

You know Swedish!????:biggrin2: