MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this sucks for MIKA....totally...flying all the way and asking people to watch it on video...not gonna happen....he must be pissed:sneaky2:

Idd... He must be so disappointed.. Not airing live AND they mixed up his songs...

Guys, I get you're angry, but reality check.

News about bombs is quite important to be honest. Sure, it may not help Mika, but there will be other times. These bombs kinda need to be sorted out lol. They did the right thing, really.

PS: Don't hate me lol

News about bombs is quite important to be honest. Sure, it may not help Mika, but there will be other times. These bombs kinda need to be sorted out lol. They did the right thing, really.

You're totally right!

Wasn't Mika supposed to be on the Ellen-show? (Which is on now?)

I can't find it on there... watch they'll probably post it a week from now.

:(

Yeah maybe but they could organize it better....if they knew Obama would be speaking why didint the leave the burger making and put something important in there? like MIKA?

Yeah maybe but they could organize it better....if they knew Obama would be speaking why didint the leave the burger making and put something important in there? like MIKA?

maybe because it was a "breaking news, last minute" organisation and they didn't have a lot of time to plan?

Do you have any idea what it's like to run a TV show? I don't either, but I imagine it's a very stressful job and you have to think of these things on the top of your head.

PS: Don't hate me lol

I guess president and his speak about nuclear weapons are quite good reasons to cancel his song... But still, I'm sorry for him, because if he is nervous because of these shows this kind of thing doesn't make it easier. Poor boy :wub2:

President Obama declaring war on Iran who have "secret" nuclear weapons at the ready? Smart move! :aah:

Wouldn't surprise me if that had happened. I feel like we're in war with half the world and I'm pretty sure we're number 1 on the list to get nuked.

So... know of anyone looking for a photographer/assistant/retoucher over there in London? I'd greatly like to get out of this country. :naughty:

Sorry to be doing lame jokes when you guys are so angry, but i do jokes all the time, the angrier i am the lamest they come out...:naughty:

No you weren't lame! That was witty and awesome. :naughty: I was too angry to come up with any jokes, instead my sailor side tends to show. :naughty:

If you want to blame someone blame president

Ahmadinejad!!

he is the liar & scumbag that did this.

I am upset with GMA for not talking about Mika ALL morning to compensate for the change of schedule.

Oy. I'm trying to slowly ease into watching the news more but I hate it because every time I do there's like 20 bad and 2 good things so it puts me off.

I feel so bad now! They only showed Mika once and when they did they got his song wrong! :tears: I bet he might try to set up a free show somewhere like last time.

We are golden but we ain't lucky, poor Mika...:(

BLAME IT ON IRAN!!!!

They could've at least postponed the broadcasting to another edition of the show, not simply sending it straight to the internet :badmood:

now, since he had all this trouble coming to NYC: SUPRISE GIG! SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!SUPRISE GIG!:thumb_yello: