Win a M&G with MIKA in LONDON! Play.com competition!

robertina

Exactly :thumb_yello:. And neither would I. I am playing by the rules.

And, even if we go by statistic chances, meh fans would most likely not enter the comp or be bothered to check where he's from in order to answer the question. They would lack the motivation.

There are 10 winners for this, and plenty more UK big fans (and mfc'ers) than that. I think that the chances of a 'meh' fan winning this, if only legitimate applicants go for it, are quite low if existent at all.

Oooh are there 10 winners ... I hadn't noticed :wub2: I thought there might only be one .... :wub2:

Not that I'll win ... but :aah: I'd like to :boing:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh are there 10 winners ... I hadn't noticed :wub2: I thought there might only be one .... :wub2:

Not that I'll win ... but :aah: I'd like to :boing:

:blink:Well, don't quote me on it, but I seem to recall reading 10?

And why won't you win? You have as good a chance as anyone else (qho legitimately enters only once)

so we dont have to buy the album or anything to enter the comp?

we just bascially answer the question, and if we win, then well...u get to M&G mika!!!! :D

Nope, nothing, just make sure that you meet the criteria and you just enter.

Prize is a pair of tickets to see and meet Mika at an exclusive gig in London on 18th November 2009, meet and greet subject to availability.

Did anyone notice this one of the T&C's???

Made me :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hi Marianne. I'm really sorry about my post last night. I acted when I was angry and in the heat of the moment, and I guess that it all came out very wrong and sounded like I was participating in some sort of social crucifixion. I apologise for that. I didn't mean (or think, in reality) that you did this with a mean intention, and it was the fact that I read (misread?) your post as if it was cocky and saying something like "ok, so I did it, and so what?" and this is why I got all enraged.

I should have waited and calmed down before I posted, but I just did it there and then, and if I hurt you I am genuinely sorry for that.

In my defence, or as some form of explanation as to where I was coming from, the reason why I reacted like this is that I am a person who has very firm ideals and I am getting really annoyed with the strings of lies and deceits that I am seeing in the context of some of these gigs/competitions, and this felt like the straw that broke the camel's back, hence my (probably too strong and out of the blue to you) reaction. I don't know if this will make any sort of ammends, and you may just think that I am an evil bitch, but I wanted to say it. I am honestly ashamed and feel like a bit of an idiot today thinking of how it may have looked. I promise that I didn't act out of malice or that I wasn't trying to be mean, but merely that I felt really aggraviated with the whole thing and you happened to be there.

Anyway, I just keep rambling now, and you probably will think that this is all a pile of sheit, but I thought that I would say it. I'm sorry.

All right. No harm done, really. :)

Prize is a pair of tickets to see and meet Mika at an exclusive gig in London on 18th November 2009, meet and greet subject to availability.

Did anyone notice this one of the T&C's???

Made me :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I noticed that afterwards... Made me laugh as well. :teehee:

Yes Vixenbbv ! I have noticed for the age of 18 but I haven't noticed for the country and I have applied :roftl: I have seen it afterwards... Never mind...

see you all think I talk bollox but someone here didn't see the UK only part so please MAKE IT BIGGER on the front page!!!!!

xx

If i put it in my mum's name....

she's over 18.

They didn't say the guest had to be over 18!

mwuhahahah xD

oh god....GOOD THINKING!!

i should have done that...:sneaky2:

i hate the fact that its always 18 and over!!:boxed:

• 2 weeks later...