Get tickets to Mika

DANI56

Get tickets to Mika

Published: Today

BIZARRE is teaming up with MIKA to offer fans the chance to win tickets to a secret gig.

The show is being held somewhere in Central London on Monday night to mark the release that day of the flamboyant chart-topper's second studio album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

We will be giving away 350 pairs of tickets on Monday, ahead of that night's gig.

To get your mitts on a pair, head down to Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL, between 12.30pm and 2.30pm and look for an ice-cream van.

Seven hundred tickets will be dished out from there - and once they're gone, they're gone.

If you are lucky enough to get hold of a pair, you will also receive a wristband printed with details of the venue for the gig.

Good luck!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2645209/Win-tickets-to-see-secret-Mika-gig-with-The-Suns-Bizarre.html

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did phone up work just now ... to find out if they'll change my day off to Monday :no::aah: There's barely any of us in work Monday ... so not enough staff to swap .... :(

Still hope someone who queue's up gives me a spare ticket .... will cry otherwise :tears:

I'm not being ungrateful but SOME OF US WORK MIKA! Looks like I will be missing this one :tears:

Yeah same here Jems :sneaky2: - couldn't make Paul O'Grady for the same reason, but COULD be in London in the evening...

Doesn't MIKA realise I have to work - to help pay for all his CD's, gigs etc !?!

Another missed opportunity :tears:

I know he did in LA ... But I'm not hopeful this time .... :aah:

I hate the not knowing if I can go or not .... but what will be will be .... but it still makes me abit anxious .... I should be all happy and :boing: cos' I'm going to see Coldplay today ... but this has put me in a weird mood ... I shall be alright once I'm on my way ... but ... **** ... why does being a Mika fan play with my emotions so much :lmfao:

im sure mika will put tickets by for the mfc :sneaky2:

I'm sorry Mika- I love you but I'm really pissed off. I hope you get the new fans- random Londoners off the street- this is obviously in aid of

Wish the album release and finishing uni I'm feeling mad enough to come down even without the day off- but not without a ticket- not without knowing when it'll start and finish so I can tightly schedule trains- and we won't know that until MONDAY!

Only 700 people- is this the sort of tichy gig we're all longing for?

I hope there is an MFC ration of tickets so more of us can go- but I don't think it'll be me- again.

i'm sure they will arrange tickets for the mfc , especially since a group is going to that tv show, don't worry and have fun!

I really hope so ... it sucks not knowing whether I can go or not ... especially as I probably won't know til' half way through Monday - or by the latest by the time I get home from work :aah:

I knew I'd never be able to go to this, like other people I have to work and have kid's to organise and just can't drop everything for Mika, sorry Meeks but my kid's come before you. :naughty:

I seriously need to move to London aswell :sneaky2:

Anyway good luck to everyone who tries to get tickets. :thumb_yello:

I TOTALLY can't go now...it's my first day of uni and if it was evening then I could get the train down and get a late train back but I can't come down in the morning and queue up...bah WHY must I move tomorrow?

I'm actually really jealous of my best friend, she doesn't have to move until October. >_<

BAAAAAH. Why must it be in London the day after I move away from London?

I really hope so ... it sucks not knowing whether I can go or not ... especially as I probably won't know til' half way through Monday - or by the latest by the time I get home from work :aah:

i can imagine how you feel , but i hope you can go.

i've given up on things like this hahha í know i can never go to things like this.

i really want to move to london hahaha

i can imagine how you feel , but i hope you can go.

i've given up on things like this hahha í know i can never go to things like this.

i really want to move to london hahaha

I'm lucky that I only live about a minute away from the train station ... it's just round the corner from me ... trains take about 1hr 30 to get to London ... and they go every hour ... so it is possible - that's what sucks so much ... I have the money to go ... am on an early shift ... and can get back the same night .... just need an mfc'er in shining armour to give me a ticket :blush-anim-cl: Oh well ... it's in the laps of the gods as they put it ... :aah:

It is strange though ... especially as he's advertising it as an all ages show ... then completely discriminates anyone who actually is of school age from going ... :lmfao:

I do sometimes wonder where his head is at :wink2:

It is strange though ... especially as he's advertising it as an all ages show ... then completely discriminates anyone who actually is of school age from going ... :lmfao:

I do sometimes wonder where his head is at :wink2:

i hate it when he does that :sneaky2:

I'm lucky that I only live about a minute away from the train station ... it's just round the corner from me ... trains take about 1hr 30 to get to London ... and they go every hour ... so it is possible - that's what sucks so much ... I have the money to go ... am on an early shift ... and can get back the same night .... just need an mfc'er in shining armour to give me a ticket :blush-anim-cl: Oh well ... it's in the laps of the gods as they put it ... :aah:

coolll , but i'm sure there will be a kind mfcer who will arrange that for you , and i still think they will give some tickets to mfc