Mika in SPIN Magazine

mandilambi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to ask for a pricelist, online, they don't tell you on the site.

I saw a price somewhere ages ago. It was very expensive.

Also isn't Tintin Belgian, not French?

And also, I grew up with Tintin, but didn't grow up in France, he was very popular here too.

He does talk out of his arse sometimes.

Edited by babspanky

Mika can't ride a bike?? I was sure he could! I thought I saw something on Youtube where he rode one, and I'm sure I've seen him on one of those micro-scooters as well.

Maybe I'm wrong!!

I've seen him ride a bike when he was in LA recording TBWKTM, together with his sister. it was a bit wonky though. :biggrin2:

Mika can't ride a bike?? I was sure he could! I thought I saw something on Youtube where he rode one, and I'm sure I've seen him on one of those micro-scooters as well.

Maybe I'm wrong!!

I've seen him ride a bike when he was in LA recording TBWKTM, together with his sister. it was a bit wonky though. :biggrin2:
at 1.08 min. :biggrin2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5JKI_mcpgY

Edited by mari62

I saw a price somewhere ages ago. It was very expensive.

Also isn't Tintin Belgian, not French?

And also, I grew up with Tintin, but didn't grow up in France, he was very popular here too.

He does talk out of his arse sometimes.

Yeah, I think that Tintin was a global phenomenon.....I grew up in Spain, the Netherlands and Argentina, and in all those places we had Tintin. I still have old books at home of Spanish, Catalan and Dutch translations of it. I love Tintin :wub2: and treasure those.

I gave Mika a Spanish Tintin a couple of years ago, after the Madrid FIB gig I think it was...I wonder if he read and/or understood it :naughty:.

I found a very interesting fact for me, that Mika hasn't make a wish yet. I sit and tried to figure out what wish would I made, what is the most important for me? It turned out to be not an easy task, so I understand Mika. I like that he is not so impulsive and so serious with the way of his life.

I doubt if I clearly wrote what I wanted to say :(

I found a very interesting fact for me, that Mika hasn't make a wish yet. I sit and tried to figure out what wish would I made, what is the most important for me? It turned out to be not an easy task, so I understand Mika. I like that he is not so impulsive and so serious with the way of his life.

I doubt if I clearly wrote what I wanted to say :(

I agree , the wish pig? yes very interesting :thumb_yello:

Just read he cannot ride a bike ... :blink:

Yeah, I think that Tintin was a global phenomenon.....I grew up in Spain, the Netherlands and Argentina, and in all those places we had Tintin. I still have old books at home of Spanish, Catalan and Dutch translations of it. I love Tintin :wub2: and treasure those.

I gave Mika a Spanish Tintin a couple of years ago, after the Madrid FIB gig I think it was...I wonder if he read and/or understood it :naughty:.

He probably just looked at the pictures.

That's what I wanted to say too! He is swaying (is that english?) on the sidewalk. And: the sidewalk is for......walking! tsk tsk Mika...

I think it was a very short testride:naughty:

lol and it looks like he isn't alone using the sidewalk!

:aah: