MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

Robbie Williams has not even released anything so far this year. Or the year before. Or the year before that..:shocked:

How comes he is nominated already?:sneaky2::sneaky2:

:roftl:

Because he IS Robbie Williams I guess...

:naughty:

I think he's got a new album out right now anyway. :blink:

No, I'm afraid not.

I usually vote best male then another category, then best male again and then a different category...etc.

However, I did crash my laptop 3 times already as the site seems to throw me out if I vote for more than 10 times in a row.:teehee:

No, I'm afraid not.

I usually vote best male then another category, then best male again and then a different category...etc.

However, I did crash my laptop 3 times already as the site seems to throw me out if I vote for more than 10 times in a row.:teehee:

Same here :thumb_yello:

No, I'm afraid not.

I do the same thing. I'm voting for Mika as Best Male, Lady Gaga in a few catagories, Green Day in the groups and Tinchy Strider in Best UK act. In between each of the others I go back to vote for Mika in Best Male. I've also put the voting link in my siggy, so it's on all of my posts on other threads as well.

I do the same thing. I'm voting for Mika as Best Male, Lady Gaga in a few catagories, Green Day in the groups and Tinchy Strider in Best UK act. In between each of the others I go back to vote for Mika in Best Male. I've also put the voting link in my siggy, so it's on all of my posts on other threads as well.

Same :roftl:

Ah, up against Kanye, should make for an interesting rant, if he wins:roftl:

Seriously though, and I have this rant myself EVERY year, it's the EUROPEAN MTV awards!

Where's James Morrison, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, and other equally talented European artists?

It winds me up every year, that US artists get put in this, after they've just had the main MTV awards, where they dominate, quite rightly so, and end up scooping all the awards, leaving the only thing the Euro artists end up winning is the separate countries in the EU catergories.

The Australian, Japanese, and South African ones seem to get a fair shake for their own artists, and so they should, so why can't the European awards be predominantly Euro artists?

It's not like it's lacking the talent, there are so many great bands and singers in each country, the US artists shouldn't get so much of a look in.

To me 2 European artists in this catergory is a very poor show.