MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

I heard the single the other day. It´s on the radio already

Who,Robbie Williams? He's released brand new single "Bodies",they play video on Vh1 a few dozen times a day,yes :thumb_yello: Love the song,but the album will be released within a month or so,so the nomination in 2009's EMA really doesn't make sense :boxed:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the single the other day. It´s on the radio already

Yes, I know:wink2:... but it has not been officially released.

Who,Robbie Williams? He's released brand new single "Bodies",they play video on Vh1 a few dozen times a day,yes :thumb_yello: Love the song, but the album will be released within a month or so,so the nomination in 2009's EMA really doesn't make sense :boxed:

well, that's what I thought, too. I fund it strange because at most award shows there are very strict conditions on nominations, but this one seems to function mainly as a promotional tool. :dunno:

Anyway,I am happy Mika is nominated and I hope he will be invited to sing as well:thumb_yello:

well, that's what I thought, too. I fund it strange because at most award shows there are very strict conditions on nominations, but this one seems to function mainly as a promotional tool. :dunno:

Anyway,I am happy Mika is nominated and I hope he will be invited to sing as well:thumb_yello:

Second that! :thumb_yello: he really really deserves this award,I mean - I adore Robbie,but frankly he hasn't been on stage for eons... And Mika has been on tour and has released the new album and single and an EP and everything this year :wub2:

love it how random ppl keep getting accidential votes from me, just because they're at the same position on the site as mika in a different category. :naughty: i always click on another category and then back to best male, to vote again, but sometimes i'm clicking faster than the site is loading. :roftl:

love it how random ppl keep getting accidential votes from me, just because they're at the same position on the site as mika in a different category. :naughty: i always click on another category and then back to best male, to vote again, but sometimes i'm clicking faster than the site is loading. :roftl:

..same here...:naughty:

I am not particularly consistent with my votes:teehee:

BEST MALE http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote