Mini MFCer on the way!!!!!

sunshine931

Véro!! Hey!! i saw your status on facebook, and i think this is my first post on here in a looooonnnggg time (i've been super busy but i finish school on the 27th and now i've finished my A.P. exams as of today) but i wanted to wish you good luck!!! i'm so excited there will be an addition to our Lollipop Girl family!!:wub2: I can't wait to see pictures! She's sure to be gorgeous like her momma!

Love Me!!!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May 10th, 2010

Well!!! My due date is..... TODAY!!! but so far, no sign of Rosalie wanting to come out! I think she's too warm and cozy in there... or maybe she's a girly girl like her mommy and taking her time to get ready, making herself gorgeous and all... or maybe the snow we had yesterday freaked her out and she waits for the weather to be nice and warm again!!

Pregnancy is a wonderful thing, I loved it, it's such a special journey... but now I can't wait for it to be over!!! The last weeks seem longer than the whole pregnancy!! My back aches, my belly is huge and heavy, can't get into a comfortable position in bed, can't get a good night sleep, I'm out of breath just putting on shoes, I walk at 1 km/h and I go to the toilet every freaking two seconds...

So yeah, I've had enough of it now lolll!!! But the main reason I want it to be over is that I can't wait to finally meet my little girl!!! Can't wait to see what she's gonna look like!!!

I'll keep you guys posted!!

she'll be a cutie! :wub2:

Véro!! Hey!! i saw your status on facebook, and i think this is my first post on here in a looooonnnggg time (i've been super busy but i finish school on the 27th and now i've finished my A.P. exams as of today) but i wanted to wish you good luck!!! i'm so excited there will be an addition to our Lollipop Girl family!!:wub2: I can't wait to see pictures! She's sure to be gorgeous like her momma!

Love Me!!!

thx!!! and congrats on finishing your A.P. exams!

she'll be a cutie! :wub2:

fo shizzle :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful journey with all of us! :fangurl: It has been special to get to share in everything with you, even though we are all so far away! We got to see your belly g r o w . . <and I don't think it is humanly possible for it to stretch much more> so Rosalie needs to come out! :teehee:

H A P P Y *first* M O T H E R' S D A Y! :wub2:

. . . I hope that you have a *short labor* and e a s y delivery!

GOOD LUCK - we cannot wait to see her!!!!! :huglove:

congrats véro! you are a gorgeous pregnant girl and will be a superb mother!!

rosalie....come! come!

thx!!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful journey with all of us! :fangurl: It has been special to get to share in everything with you, even though we are all so far away! We got to see your belly g r o w . . <and I don't think it is humanly possible for it to stretch much more> so Rosalie needs to come out! :teehee:

H A P P Y *first* M O T H E R' S D A Y! :wub2:

. . . I hope that you have a *short labor* and e a s y delivery!

GOOD LUCK - we cannot wait to see her!!!!! :huglove:

thx!! and yes I don't think my belly can stretch more, she'd better come out soon!

May 10th, 2010

So yeah, I've had enough of it now lolll!!! But the main reason I want it to be over is that I can't wait to finally meet my little girl!!! Can't wait to see what she's gonna look like!!!

Aww, Vero -- I shouldn't tell you this, but my son was *11* days late!

11!!! :shocked:

I hope little Rosalie listens to the invitation of her cyber "auntie" guylaine,

and comes out to play with us all very very soon! We can't wait to

see her, either!

Wishing you a short, painless labor and a speedy recovery after!

:huglove:

see her, either!

i was 13 days late :teehee:

see her, either!

11 days!!! :shocked: I can imagine how you were feeling! I hope Rosalie won't be that late!

May 10th, 2010

Well!!! My due date is..... TODAY!!! but so far, no sign of Rosalie wanting to come out! I think she's too warm and cozy in there... or maybe she's a girly girl like her mommy and taking her time to get ready, making herself gorgeous and all... or maybe the snow we had yesterday freaked her out and she waits for the weather to be nice and warm again!!

Pregnancy is a wonderful thing, I loved it, it's such a special journey... but now I can't wait for it to be over!!! The last weeks seem longer than the whole pregnancy!! My back aches, my belly is huge and heavy, can't get into a comfortable position in bed, can't get a good night sleep, I'm out of breath just putting on shoes, I walk at 1 km/h and I go to the toilet every freaking two seconds...

Yeah my friend got bored of pregnancy at the end lol!! Hopefully she'll come out soon - can't wait to see her!!

Love Me!!!

OMG, HIII!!! I wondered where you got to!

see her, either!

I was 2 weeks late! Lol!

:shocked:

Yeah my friend got bored of pregnancy at the end lol!! Hopefully she'll come out soon - can't wait to see her!!

me too!! I'll post pics for sure :)

I was 2 weeks late! Lol!

:shocked::shocked:

I think my birth was the only time in my life I was on time :teehee:. I was due on Sept 25th and that's the day I was born!

My daughter stayed an extra week too...she wanted to be born nine months after the wedding and she took time to put pink nail polish on her tiny nails!

Rosalie must be doing the same! I wish you and Rosalie the very best! :huglove:

:shocked:

me too!! I'll post pics for sure :)

:shocked::shocked:

I think my birth was the only time in my life I was on time :teehee:. I was due on Sept 25th and that's the day I was born!

Lolz my friend's baby was due Boxing Day, but gave birth on Jan 3rd. Most first borns are late, and most second babies are early. My middle sister - the second born - was a week early, and the only time she was early. She's constantly late for things.

Lolz my friend's baby was due Boxing Day, but gave birth on Jan 3rd. Most first borns are late, and most second babies are early. My middle sister - the second born - was a week early, and the only time she was early. She's constantly late for things.

Not always true... my sis-in-law's first born was 4 weeks early... and her second was 1 week late!! but it seems all my pregnant friends are giving birth after their due date! This generation will be late for everything! :naughty:

Not always true... my sis-in-law's first born was 4 weeks early... and her second was 1 week late!! but it seems all my pregnant friends are giving birth after their due date! This generation will be late for everything! :naughty:

I know it's not always true, that's why I said "most" lol :naughty:

this reminded me of that episode of Friends when Rachel is due and tired of pregnancy but baby also doesn't show any sings of getting out soon, so she and Ross are advised to try some techniques to speed up the baby :teehee: spicy food and...such :teehee::wink2:

It must be hard when you've had an expected date in your mind for so long and then not to deliver on that date. But before long she will be in your arms which will be wonderful.

Thanks for showing us her nursery, it looks so inviting and perfect.

Good luck - keep breathing through that labour!

:wink2:

this reminded me of that episode of Friends when Rachel is due and tired of pregnancy but baby also doesn't show any sings of getting out soon, so her and Ross are advised to try some techniques to speed up the baby :teehee: spicy food and such :teehee::wink2:

Oh, I did that with number 3 because she was due at Christmas and I din't want to be in hospital away from the boys.

So Ihad a bad fall but that didn't work, a hot curry but it was beautiful and it didn't tickle me into labour. What did work was what we euphamistically called seduction induction (and propping my hips up on a pillow after) Worked very well. :wink2:

Come on Vero!!! Hold her in for a liiiiittle bit more, so that you can have an AMAZING little Gemini baby! :roftl:

11 days!!! :shocked: I can imagine how you were feeling! I hope Rosalie won't be that late!

May 21st will make her a Gemini. :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

No, but seriously - I had both my kids at least one week early. There are ways to speed things up (so they say). But if everything is going fine in there, then that is all you can ask for.

Besides, carrying Rosalie inside you is really the easiest way to care of a baby. :wink2:

May 21st will make her a Gemini. :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

No, but seriously - I had both my kids at least one week early. There are ways to speed things up (so they say). But if everything is going fine in there, then that is all you can ask for.

Besides, carrying Rosalie inside you is really the easiest way to care of a baby. :wink2:

My mum was in the middle of a curry when her waters broke with me :roftl::roftl: