BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say Dazkira? (Its our joint name like Bennifer or Brangelina)

BAM!

9632_1256158085107_1264236068_30774112_602762_n.jpg

Best. Picture. EVER

Loved your report Shazzle:naughty: And this is a fantastic picture, you look great and she...obviously looks stunning :roftl:, as she does

You need to come and post here more often. I loved the moment that you described when the 'funny guy' started picking on you and your Shakira moves, and then mentioning the boiled sweet incident, hahah. That was funny.

It was such a fun night.

Oh, I forgot to say that when we were outside waiting after the show and Mika came out, Bab and Jemma were sitting on a bench right in front of the door where he came out from (stalkers :sneaky2::naughty: ) and these random girls went to "attack" him, with one of them pulling his arm and asking for hugs and stuff and saying "come meet my friends!"

So poor Mika looked at Bab and Jemma and mouthed "HELP!" at them, looking all horrified, ahahahha. I love it how now we're also meant to be his personal minders, hahaha. Funny.

I found that hilarious.

Edited by sariflor

So poor Mika looked at Bab and Jemma and mouthed "HELP!" at them, looking all horrified, ahahahha. I love it how now we're also meant to be his personal minders, hahaha. Funny.

Aww that's so sweet, in a demented way :lol3:

Was it the same Indian girls? :sneaky2:

t4p:thumb_yello:

I am so permanently attached to seeing "my peeps" on video/TV/YT that I will feel completely lonely to go to a Mika gig and not have you all there recording for me, singing with me, doing the rain dance...I feel like I will have to do it all alone:aah: and look a right twat.

So it just means you all have to come to Japan when he decides to do a show here, so I can have fun with all of you too!:thumb_yello:

How I wish I could come to Japan!

Oh, I forgot to say that when we were outside waiting

thats really sweet:wub2:

so this will start around 11:30 tonight then? is it possible to watch it online, or do i have to wait for youtube? :fisch:

Hi Mellody,

download this and you can watch live

http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php

the only problem is that bbc 2 stops every 5 minutes and you have to start it new. so you can watch the new video tomorrow at channel 4 at 12.00 German time.

Get well soon

plus, if i understood it correctly, the recorded versions of biotg and rain will be different from the live versions too... :wink2:

So they will air the recorded versions of BIOTG and Rain tonight??

I really hope so as the live version of BIOTG has this technical problem with the sound in the middle at 2:38...

Your welcome

und denk daran, daß Jools Holland bei uns erst ab 0.35 Uhr übertragen wird. Ich bin dabei!!!

i know. will see if i can stay awake long enough. but if i miss it, hope it'll be on YT tomorrow. :bleh:

plus, if i understood it correctly, the recorded versions of biotg and rain will be different from the live versions too... :wink2:

So they will air the recorded versions of BIOTG and Rain tonight??

I really hope so as the live version of BIOTG has this technical problem with the sound in the middle at 2:38...

The 1 hour show that is on tonight was completely pre-recorded.

The 1/2 hour show that was live on Tuesday was totally live.

So, tonight's show will be different performances of Rain and BIOTG plus PUOFT - which was stunning.

In total he did 5 performances - Rain x 2; BIOTG x 2 and PUOTF x 1

:thumb_yello:

The 1 hour show that is on tonight was completely pre-recorded.

The 1/2 hour show that was live on Tuesday was totally live.

So, tonight's show will be different performances of Rain and BIOTG plus PUOFT - which was stunning.

In total he did 5 performances - Rain x 2; BIOTG x 2 and PUOTF x 1

:thumb_yello:

Can't wait :fangurl::thumb_yello: