Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

If someone is thinking to go to the Vienna-Gig.... it's my home :fangurl: perhaps I could help you with the travel-planning :cheerful_h4h: ... the venue is only 10 minutes away from my house, by car

Thank you, that's very kind of you:wink2:

Is it near the Prater?

(google shows that Gasometers is a complex of residential, business and entertainment areas near the Prater, with some distinctive architecture..

I might read more on it later, just wondering if it really is that central location)

Edited by suzie

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks.....

regner du med kun at tage til 1 show? eller flere?

dunno... I'm pretty broke this month, I'll have a look at it when i get paid :dunno: I'll probably do Berlin rather than Scandinavian ones though :teehee:

that's a lot of dates! awesome! obviously many of the destinations are not available yet for the low cost flights and some days are out of question for me, but I hope I can make it at least for 2 dates! :thumb_yello:

:yay: thanks, mika!

Hopefully Milan will be one of those dates, because i am most likely going to that one, and would love to meet ya there!!! :wub2:

Looked at the structure of it, and he has plenty of breaks in between shows, 2 then a break, with the odd 1 with a break, and the 2 week break between Lux and Lisbon.

Looks like he's being quite sensible in the planning here.

Yes well the winter 2007 tour was like that. Looked good. Then they started adding dates inbetween.....

Vienna not good for you, Lena?

Vienna? I at all have not noticed. In fact Mika for the first time there will be in Vienna or I am mistaken?

Rose...It is necessary to read through about the visa in the Vein. You do not imagine, how many documents it is necessary to present in embassy for reception of the usual tourist visa. And my monthly average salary is insufficiently high for the entry visa in the European cities . Even my accumulations can't affect an visa((

GIrls, this time I would so want to meet more of you! :aah: I have enjoyed that part of the gig so much... :fangurl: And besides it looks like we're gonna spend the day around the venues...so... anyway...already started looking for hotels and feeling like I won't be able to sleep tonight...geez it has been such a full day today: the album arived, GMA (well...partly) and now THIS? ?!?!

You're welcome :wub2: I really hope I can make Oslo and Stockholm, because they are easy to go from Finland. Problem is that those gigs are not on a weekend, but I will try to organize :biggrin2:

I know:shocked: TBH, I have just priced up the flight between the two....I think it is probably not practical. But I will probably do Oslo. I did so in Nov 07 and it was one of my favourite Mika gigs:thumb_yello: It is at the same venue this time.

Vienna? I at all have not noticed. In fact Mika for the first time there will be in Vienna or I am mistaken?

Rose...It is necessary to read through about the visa in the Vein. You do not imagine, how many documents it is necessary to present in embassy for reception of the usual tourist visa. And my monthly average salary is insufficiently high for the entry visa in the European cities . Even my accumulations can't affect an visa((

I would have the visa problem for anything outside the European Union, so I understand your problem.

Yes It will be his first show in Vienna, and as it's a favourite city of mine, I would love to be there, and normally, the price would not be a problem for me. But work is bad at the moment, so I have to be careful with money.

I am pretty sure those will be in the next autumn! South America and Asia!

Mika keeps saying that since 2008 :mf_rosetinted:

this guy is driving me mad... i`m just asking for ONE gig.. he`d been lots of time is the same countries.. i mean.. come one! ONE gig... Lily allen did a little south america tour.. just three dates, two in Brazil and one here in one week... he can do that if he wanted :mf_rosetinted: not happy today :mf_rosetinted: