CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first concert ever was last year in Berlin - ehm, I've never seen a ticket for this. My second one would be these - great...

and the 'worst' of all: I want to stay at the side of this artist furthermore - I must be crazy... I see, my anger is calmed down a bit. (and I'm sure Mika isn't comfortable with this situation, too).

and thank you, Shady ;) ! (yes: "Sunshine in the Rain" is a good phrase now :), we need it! :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by faballa

Hi Nielo!:wub2::naughty:

Hey Shady. :naughty:

My first concert ever was last year in Berlin - ehm, I've never seen a ticket for this. My second one would be these - great...

and the 'worst' of all: I want to stay at the side of this artist furthermore - I must be crazy... I see, my anger is calmed down a bit.

and thank you, Shady ;) !

You're not crazy. It's hardly ever the artist that's responsible for things like this.

and the 'worst' of all: I want to stay at the side of this artist furthermore - I must be crazy... I see, my anger is calmed down a bit.

and thank you, Shady ;) !

So your second gig will be in Munich and I swear we will have a lot of fun there. We will have our tickets and everything will go right ( my word in god´s ears!!! ):teehee:

and the 'worst' of all: I want to stay at the side of this artist furthermore - I must be crazy... I see, my anger is calmed down a bit. (and I'm sure Mika isn't comfortable with this situation, too).

and thank you, Shady ;) ! (yes: "Sunshine in the Rain" is a good phrase now :), we need it! :cheerful_h4h:

:shocked: Speaking of bad luck!:boxed: And yes,the things we do for the Boy :naughty: I'm sure he isn't comfortable with it too.

I just wanted to change my Sunshine in the Rain to be honoust :roftl: But I'll not change it for now:naughty:

I'm off to bed,good night all!!:wub2:

Good night!

Btw, I noticed a lot of people are tweeting Mika that they're angry with him, but I really doubt Mika had anything to do with changing the dates. So maybe we should wait for the explanation of MS (if there will be one) before we all bitch on Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

good-night, shady - sweet dreams of a warm Amsterdam full of tulips! ;)

*Looks out of window*

Nope. All snow and no tulips. Although most part of the year there's no snow. (But still hardly any tulips. :mf_rosetinted:)

I was thinking on Amsterdam in May :aah::wink2:

Still no guarantee it'll be sunny. :aah: Or that there'll be tulips. I've never actually seen tulips here. Except maybe at the flower market that's only ever visited by tourists. Come to think of it, I've never really seen tulips anywhere in Holland. Just as well. Holland might be famous for them, but they're really from Turkey anyway.

Random, pointless information, I know. But I'm bored. :aah:

And Mika, don't come with excuses such as: The bridge was open, I had a dentist appointment or Gertrude ate my calendar.

:lmao:

maybe gertrude has to stay in quarantine until march 14 so he can take her with him outside the uk, and that's why the dates are postponed. :mf_rosetinted:

I would imagine, for those who can't go, they will refund the ticket money.

i'm sure they will. :thumb_yello: we immediately got a refund for the cancelled leipzig gig.

Btw, I noticed a lot of people are tweeting Mika that they're angry with him, but I really doubt Mika had anything to do with changing the dates. So maybe we should wait for the explanation of MS (if there will be one) before we all bitch on Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

agree with that, but don't think we'll get an explanation from MS. "due to unforeseen circumstances", like for leipzig, is the most we can expect i guess. :mf_rosetinted: leipzig was cancelled completely, and although it doesn't matter much for most MFCers because not many were going and those who were hadn't booked anything yet, it's generally not any better than this. we did find the explanation "low ticket sales" for ourselves, but they could as well have relocated it to a smaller venue, like the other german gigs, so maybe it was a different reason, whatever.

i'd really love to know the reason too and i feel really sorry for everyone who is losing money due to this. :boxed: but i don't think we'll get a reason.

what i'd REALLY like to know now, and mods, maybe you can ask team mika, if there'll be any more changes to any of the other tour dates - if they can't tell details yet, ok, but just a yes or no would be nice, so those of us who haven't booked hotels/travelling yet for some of the dates will know whether we can book or whether it's better to wait, just in case.

i'm prepared to everything after this. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

maybe gertrude has to stay in quarantine until march 14 so he can take her with him outside the uk, and that's why the dates are postponed. :mf_rosetinted:

i'm sure they will. :thumb_yello: we immediately got a refund for the cancelled leipzig gig.

agree with that, but don't think we'll get an explanation from MS. "due to unforeseen circumstances", like for leipzig, is the most we can expect i guess. :mf_rosetinted: leipzig was cancelled completely, and although it doesn't matter much for most MFCers because not many were going and those who were hadn't booked anything yet, it's generally not any better than this. we did find the explanation "low ticket sales" for ourselves, but they could as well have relocated it to a smaller venue, like the other german gigs, so maybe it was a different reason, whatever.

i'd really love to know the reason too and i feel really sorry for everyone who is losing money due to this. :boxed: but i don't think we'll get a reason.

what i'd REALLY like to know now, and mods, maybe you can ask team mika, if there'll be any more changes to any of the other tour dates - if they can't tell details yet, ok, but just a yes or no would be nice, so those of us who haven't booked hotels/travelling yet for some of the dates will know whether we can book or whether it's better to wait, just in case.

i'm prepared to everything after this. :mf_rosetinted:

I would like to know too, I haven't booked my flights for Vienna or Amsterdam yet, and for Vienna, I would like to know before the middle of next week!

Edited by RAK1

as deb mentioned earlier today....

:huglove: to all of you!

yup, that's the list WE have... but i'm actually wondering about ALL the tourdates now! :naughty:

but i'm sure you guys'll do what you can to help us, thanx for that! :huglove:

i didn't tweeted Mika but i really hope that the team has been told about our deception .

i suppose they don't care , one day Mika will perform in very small venues if they act like this.

i am on Mikastrike mode now ( i am french and used to stike..):aah:

Ofcourse not, after all, Sandbag's never been very communicative:sneaky2:

Well I prefer them to e-mail me only about things that have been confirmed. They probably needed to be sure about the whole thing too before informing their customers. No one needs 'confirmations' just based on rumours. :wink2:

Anyway, Sandbag sent me that e-mail too. Oh well. I hope they have a good reason for postponing. I feel sorry for the people who arranged their flights and accommodation already. :sad:

BTW do we have confirmation yet from Mikasounds themselves?

Well I prefer them to e-mail me only about things that have been confirmed. They probably needed to be sure about the whole thing too before informing their customers. No one needs 'confirmations' just based on rumours. :wink2:

Anyway, Sandbag sent me that e-mail too. Oh well. I hope they have a good reason for postponing. I feel sorry for the people who arranged their flights and accommodation already. :sad:

BTW do we have confirmation yet from Mikasounds themselves?

hi lovely lady!:wub2:

we are sending our weekly email to TeamMika today asking about changes, and we hope to have a reply soon.

The fact that it's all changed, well I can live with that, though I'm more gutted now for all of you unable to come. The thing that annoys me most is that we have no reason for this all. I hope they come with one soon.

The fact that it's all changed, well I can live with that, though I'm more gutted now for all of you unable to come. The thing that annoys me most is that we have no reason for this all. I hope they come with one soon.

I guess some will just rearrange and come? ..?

I guess "most" will still come? .. maybe not