CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I think I'll have to do half my make up at the venue, if I wanna be there early. Anybody happen to be a make up artist?:naughty:

i'm not dressing up in the alice theme , but i'd like to help you with your make up , just show me a pic of how it needs to be done and i'm happy to help :wink2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But it's not really dancing (since we won't have space to dance). It's more....moving :naughty:. Did you take a look at the mob already? Maybe you can do that and then decide whether you will or will not participate (of course I'll respect it if you don't, it just will be great fun to participate).

I know... and I did watch the video. It looks really cool, but I prefer watching other people do it. :teehee:

(I'm not sure why, I've just never really felt the need to move to music. Except maybe for tapping my feet. :naughty:)

We need music then!

Don't let me sing :teehee:

I'll sing. :biggrin2:

(I'm not very good, but it might make up for not dancing/dressing up. :naughty:)

I want a White King, he would be a great accessory :wub2:

Who'd you have in mind? :roftl:

I know... and I did watch the video. It looks really cool, but I prefer watching other people do it. :teehee:

(I'm not sure why, I've just never really felt the need to move to music. Except maybe for tapping my feet. :naughty:)

I'll sing. :biggrin2:

(I'm not very good, but it might make up for not dancing/dressing up. :naughty:)

Deal. You'll sing and tap your feet :biggrin2:.

You can switch legs, that what flamingoes do, I'm sure:naughty:

oh goody and this Pink flamingo will bop and "sing":blink: during the gig too (she's quite well trained lol)

actually, in Alice the flamingo is held upside down by the red queen :naughty:

er...NO I think not I aint showing my underkeggs for anyone!!

:roftl:

"think"

Sparkly ..... can we play croquet with you?:naughty:

:naughty:

I'm not even thinking about seeing Mika anymore. I think the queueing will be more interesting

*thinks*...hmmmm depends exactly what you mean by this question ;P

THERES A GIG?:mf_rosetinted:

Flamingo's DO stand on one leg a lot, but they do it to conserve bodyheat and energy. Their long legs provide a great deal of surface area for the loss of heat. By tucking one leg in close to its body, the flamingo is able to stay warmer in cooler weather.

You probaby won't need to conserve bodyheat during a Mika gig so you can stand on both of your legs!! :biggrin2:

Can't help it knowing useless information and my will to share it.It's my daily job to talk /write about amazing animals facts (work in a zoo) .So don't blame me....

Isn't there also a lizard in Alice???

well... I always feel the cold so I might do the one leg under my ass thing, if you see me doing it you will know why lol.

We almost forget about the gig. :roftl:

what gig people keep talking about a gig, have I missed something :blink:

Yup yup, I've seen it already!

The song is played at the end of the concert, isn't it? Hope Mika peaks through the stage curtains...

I expect him to video it and put it up on youtube and say its the video to his next single :biggrin2:

She was learning for her administrative and constitutional law exam :teehee:

Some 'main' characters we still can use:

Bill the lizard

Duchess

Dormouse

Hedgehog

Red King and Queen

White King

Flowers

Okay....i'm in. I can be a flower.

Don't know if I'll manage a unicorn, it's not an easy costume to find, and whatever you do don't google "strap on horn" :D

:lmfao:

I don't need to google that, my mind is capable of visualizing just about everything. Unfortunately. :aah:

I'll go as the dormouse! I have these little mouse-ears over here! :teehee:

Oh lovely!

Actually I think Mika looks great in white. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay....i'm in. I can be a flower.

Suits your name :biggrin2:

Don't know if I'll manage a unicorn, it's not an easy costume to find, and whatever you do don't google "strap on horn" :D

I won't, but I have a vivid imagination. :aah:

Yeah, that's the tricky part. Maybe I should get that twitter account now. :aah:

Couldn't hurt. :naughty:

Maybe you shouldn't mention the 'king' part just yet though, but just ask him to dress in white. Ease him into your idea. :mf_rosetinted:

would love to know that, too.

I know I'm late, but would still love to take part in the project. :wink2:

I shall whip up a list by going through my Alice books tonight or tomorrow. Right now, I have to be fun and celebrate Easter:mf_rosetinted:

Zijn er al afspraken gemaakt over hoe we (MFC'ers from all over the world...) ontmoeten in Amsterdam?

En waar?

Sorry, that was in Dutch....

Are there already confirmations about at what time we (MFC'ers from all over the world...) will meet in Amsterdam?

And where?

Zijn er al afspraken gemaakt over hoe we (MFC'ers from all over the world...) ontmoeten in Amsterdam?

En waar?

Are there already confirmations about at what time we (MFC'ers from all over the world...) will meet in Amsterdam?

And where?

Good question , incredible number of people coming to this one

I shall follow being the foreign person :wink2:

En waar?

And where?

Not yet. What's a reasonable time?