CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People asked at which time we start queuing, I answered honestly. You can't compare this gig to the ones Germany, this is Amsterdam and loooots of MFC'ers are coming. I would compare it to London, actually.

I hope things will not be as crazy as in Paris. But it wouldn't hurt to be 2nd row either, would it :bleh:. Tho I would really like most of the people who are dressed up be first row, that would make an awesome view :thumb_yello:.

Ingie, the make up is amazing! What should I bring for White bunny make up? I don't have time to do much shopping anymore.

Melissa, I love your wig, it makes me want to wear one too!!!

I had a party yesterday, at a certain point I wore the flaming red wig of another person, I really loved it, I am going to buy one myself.

Don't forget the glasses for the flash mob peeps!

Can I bring sunglasses for the flash mob? Or do you really prefer normal glasses?

I'm sooo excited! :biggrin2: I have my concerns about the weather on friday, but hopefully it will be all fine! :biggrin2:

I have crisps .... I got two large bags of Kettle Chips ... Seasalt and Black Peppercorn flavour :wink2:

I don't even eat crisps ... did I mention that .... :lmfao:

Great stuff!!! thanks a lot Laurel :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

You dont eat crisps ? really?

No probs ... I had to go out and get my Euro's anyway .... I have them now ... though it looks like Monopoly money to me :wink2:

No ... not really .... I don't like them .... :teehee:

No probs ... I had to go out and get my Euro's anyway .... I have them now ... though it looks like Monopoly money to me :wink2:

No ... not really .... I don't like them .... :teehee:

Lord ... my downfall .. love love crisps :wub2:

Monopoly money :roftl::roftl: ....

Funny enough I was saying to Ingie they now have an Alice monopoly set .. looks fab!:biggrin2:

Lord ... my downfall .. love love crisps :wub2:

Monopoly money :roftl::roftl: ....

Funny enough I was saying to Ingie they now have an Alice monopoly set .. looks fab!:biggrin2:

Do they ... I haven't played Monopoly for years ... my brothers always used to cheat and steal money out of the bank so they always had more than me :lmfao: I've still not read the book ... and my t-shirt is still not here .... :aah: I might not be going as anything Alice related at this rate ... I shall have to wear a Mika t-shirt instead :boxed:

Well ... that's not really a bad thing ... but I'm a tad disappointed :(

Mmmh!! Yummy!!!

We are bringing two old little chairs.. They're actually broken. So thats why we bring them with us.. :aah:

And my dress is finished!!!!:biggrin2:

And I'm going to wear a big bow on my head! :pinkbow:

hahaha smart! :thumb_yello:

Just a question, but will any of you bring something with you to sit on whilst Qing? I'm struggling with this myself, as I don't wanna sit on the cold ground the whole day, but I don't want to bring (something like) a little chair either.

Does anyone have a good advise in this?

they have inflatable pillows at the Xenos (zie folder), they are not big but it's better than sitting on the floor :thumb_yello: I might get one myself :thumb_yello: they are €3,99

they have inflatable pillows at the Xenos (zie folder), they are not big but it's better than sitting on the floor :thumb_yello: I might get one myself :thumb_yello: they are €3,99

Sounds good, thanks for the tip!

Maybe I can find one on thursday...

But tomorrow it's gig time in Antwerp, so I can't buy it before that.

Sounds good, thanks for the tip!

Maybe I can find one on thursday...

But tomorrow it's gig time in Antwerp, so I can't buy it before that.

Tell us if Randy the Rat is going to perform! As opening!:aah::naughty:

Tell us if Randy the Rat is going to perform! As opening!:aah::naughty:

If he does, I'll jump on stage and give him a big kiss, which will be hilarious as I'll be dressed as a cat!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Found this site: http://claire-sheilahill.blogspot.com/

woensdag 21 april 2010

Voorprogramma MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echt zoooo leuk!!! Vrijdag 7 mei staan we in het voorprogramma van MIKA! In een uitverkochte Heineken Music Hall mogen wij de zaal alvast opwarmen voor MIKA himself! Nu al zenuwachtig hihihiihii

Very short translation: Claire and Sheila Hill are mentioning the fact that they will be the support act at the HMH on the 7th of May. They are super excited.

They better be fecking good:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, I've got da cd:biggrin2:

I hear you've got the lurgy .... hope you feel better soon hun :flowers2:

Nothing can bring me down this week. I've been battling it will all I can get my hands on. No worries, I won't let this be taken away from me:aah:

Nothing can bring me down this week. I've been battling it will all I can get my hands on. No worries, I won't let this be taken away from me:aah:

You'll just glower at those germs and they'll run off screaming ... Ingie is upset with us :aah:

The people who already been before to this tour.. How much is the merchandise?? Like the T-shirts??

In the uk the t-shirts were £20.00 each ... the hoodie was £45.00 .... they have a tour programme now for this tour ... or at least the french shows ... that was €15.00 ... Everything else was less ... :dunno: about europe shows ... probably about the same I would think ... I bought far too many t-shirts :wub2:

so excited!!!:biggrin2:

tomorrow night i need to get a very early night ...

PLEASE NO ASH!:aah:

Keeping fingers crossed for you ... and me .... :aah:

Blow ... blow lots .... :teehee: