• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edinburgh airport open again .......

please stay open now until i get my flight tomorrow!!:aah:

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you! I'm sure it'll all be fine.

YAY!!!

Hope it stays open for you:wink2:

What's happening with your flight?

I noticed that ... keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :huglove:

OK ... Omens are looking good ... my t-shirt just arrived .... :boing:

:yay::woot_jump::yay:

So happy ... really like it :wink2:

Great!

I still hope the weather forecast will come up with something better, but if that won't happen a summer coat is too cold indeed.. But if the sun is shining for a while it gets hot in a winter coat :aah:

Okay, that's true as well :naughty: Really? 2 am? My dad has to wait a little longer then, since he'll be driving me home :roftl:

And me!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

This makes me doubt about what to wear: I intended to wear a warm vest and a warm shawl. But knowing there's a cloakroom....mmm... perhaps wintercoat then?

Or maybe not:teehee: I will decide later, probably friday morning...!

I soooo hope everyone is able to come!!:blush-anim-cl:

Great!

And me!:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

This makes me doubt about what to wear: I intended to wear a warm vest and a warm shawl. But knowing there's a cloakroom....mmm... perhaps wintercoat then?

Or maybe not:teehee: I will decide later, probably friday morning...!

I soooo hope everyone is able to come!!:blush-anim-cl:

Yess! :mf_rosetinted: And Patricia :biggrin2: It will be a long night I guess :aah:

I can't decide anymore as well, my winter coat fits in my bag though (just tried :roftl:)

i'll cross everything for you darling :wub2:

YAY!!!

Hope it stays open for you:wink2:

What's happening with your flight?

Are you ok too? :wink2:

I noticed that ... keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :huglove:

Oh god thanks everyone ..i love you all and can't wait to see you on Friday!!

Laurel ..tomorrow!! what time you arrive at Schipol? Monie will meet us!! yay!!:biggrin2:

Are you ok too? :wink2:

Oh god thanks everyone ..i love you all and can't wait to see you on Friday!!

Laurel ..tomorrow!! what time you arrive at Schipol? Monie will meet us!! yay!!:biggrin2:

I'm all booked up on the coach, this time tomorrow, I should be in Dover, if not already making my way over (or under) the sea:thumb_yello:

I'm all booked up on the coach, this time tomorrow, I should be in Dover, if not already making my way over (or under) the sea:thumb_yello:

Safe journey Rose...i'm off now as up at 5am for my flight so i'll love you and leave you and see you Friday!!! If not tomorrow :biggrin2:

must check my outfit all packed .....:teehee:

I still hope the weather forecast will come up with something better, but if that won't happen a summer coat is too cold indeed.. But if the sun is shining for a while it gets hot in a winter coat :aah:

Okay, that's true as well :naughty: Really? 2 am? My dad has to wait a little longer then, since he'll be driving me home :roftl:

Oh I had a fight with my dad after the concertgebouw. He had to wait for more than a hour or something, he was angry, but he waited because he knew how much I wanted to meet Mika. So that was kinda sweet :blush-anim-cl:. But now he just says that it's my own problem how to get home, and that he would NEVER pick me up from a Mika gig again. :naughty:

Looking forward to seeing you again Vicky :)

Vicky ... I'll be there from about 9.05am - Amsterdam time ... you'll be there after me - 10.00am isn't it ... I'll find you hopefully ... I'll have my mobile with me ... I have your number :thumb_yello:

Vicky ... I'll be there from about 9.05am - Amsterdam time ... you'll be there after me - 10.00am isn't it ... I'll find you hopefully ... I'll have my mobile with me ... I have your number :thumb_yello:

Safe trip, I'll see you tomorrow :wink2:

Oh I had a fight with my dad after the concertgebouw. He had to wait for more than a hour or something, he was angry, but he waited because he knew how much I wanted to meet Mika. So that was kinda sweet :blush-anim-cl:. But now he just says that it's my own problem how to get home, and that he would NEVER pick me up from a Mika gig again. :naughty:

He told me I had to call him when we wanted to go home :biggrin2: He also told me he would be near Amsterdam, so I'll call him after the gig to hear where he is and call him again after the meet and greet :naughty: He won't be angry, it didn't matter what time it would be :biggrin2: Maybe he changes his mind next time, but hopefully I have a drivers license by then :bleh:

Wow, it's great - I'm surfing on the hotel-pc and in the back is playing the Kick-Ass-videoclip with Mika!! and yesterday in McDonalds WAG was playing in the back. Your 'Amsterdamer' have really 'discovered' Mika ;)

Wow, it's great - I'm surfing on the hotel-pc and in the back is playing the Kick-Ass-videoclip with Mika!! and yesterday in McDonalds WAG was playing in the back. Your 'Amsterdamer' have really 'discovered' Mika ;)

thats cool!

He told me I had to call him when we wanted to go home :biggrin2: He also told me he would be near Amsterdam, so I'll call him after the gig to hear where he is and call him again after the meet and greet :naughty: He won't be angry, it didn't matter what time it would be :biggrin2: Maybe he changes his mind next time, but hopefully I have a drivers license by then :bleh:

you have a nice dad , my father would never do that for me , well never brought me to a concert anyway.mika's concert 3 years ago was my first ever and i was already 25 then.my parents only let me go to cirque du soleil once when i was 13 or 14 . i must say i wasn't really interested in other things than circus at that moment

I really wanna be a Lollipop girl, but you have to be 16 or 18 right?

I'm 15 (but the most people think i am 16 :teehee:)

It's for the last song right? the encore?

Can you also take a picture with Mika then??:teehee:

Should i try to be one?:aah:

(Because i am little bit young maybe, and i never been to Mika gig:aah:)

it's your choice but if you're not going to see more gigs of this tour i would advise you to see the show first, and they usually take a picture with mika but only grouppics

You need to be 18. They have become really strict.

TOMORRROOOOWWW!:biggrin2:

WOEHOEEE!!! tomorrowwww!!! I really can't wait... finally we can say tomorrow hahaha

But omg.. RSVP'd Yes: 84

this will be the BIGGEST gig with mfcer's i think?

YES TOMORROW ALREADY ! :boing:

Relax is on tv (MTV)

oh wow- it's 3 from 1 actually, top 3 mika songs!

They also played Kick Ass! :biggrin2:

Woohoo, tomorrow! I can't wait!! :biggrin2:

And I called the examtraining guy, and he said it was ok if I wanted to go away earlier, so now I can be in Amsterdam around 1, so that's a bit better! :wink2: