• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yessssss although I dont want to eat them over there:roftl:

Its cheese cheese and more cheese:wub2:

hahahah , ok your choice haha i could bring some if you change your mind , i sell fish so if you want just say it :wink2: . last gig in the concertgebouw i brought mika a plate with fish snacks , he liked it

hahahah , ok your choice haha i could bring some if you change your mind , i sell fish so if you want just say it :wink2: . last gig in the concertgebouw i brought mika a plate with fish snacks , he liked it

Aha, that's why you were offering him fish last friday!

Please do not let this gig be fish themed haha! I'm veggie but aside from that I just can't STAND the smell of fish! Living fishies = cute, fishbags = cute but fish as food = hideous

Ha, another veggie :thumb_yello:! I am sure we will have a blast queuing with so many MFC'ers (tho we won't be able to go to a restaurant like last time with the concertgebouw). It is 2 days after my birthday and I am sure I still will be in a party mood :yay:.

Please do not let this gig be fish themed haha! I'm veggie but aside from that I just can't STAND the smell of fish! Living fishies = cute, fishbags = cute but fish as food = hideous

don't worry we'll be outside for a while and i won't bring any raw fish so i'm sure the smell isn't that bad . it's mostly smoked or steamed fish.

nee haha , dacht meer aan haring op roggebrood (das het enige rauwe) makreelfilet, zalm , brado forelfilet , dat soort dingen.

mika vond het erg lekker

Ik riep de eerste vis die bij me opkwam:roftl:

Ha, another veggie :thumb_yello:! I am sure we will have a blast queuing with so many MFC'ers (tho we won't be able to go to a restaurant like last time with the concertgebouw). It is 2 days after my birthday and I am sure I still will be in a party mood :yay:.

Yay :thumb_yello: we'll just have a picnic!

I'VE WON TICKETS ON 3FM! :shocked:

That seriously is the first time I win something in my entire life! I'm so happy! :biggrin2:

The guy was calling me, but I heard a song on the radio, so I thought they won't broadcast it. So I've talked to de DJ about 5 minutes or something, he was nice, told the whole story, also about Lieve Paul and stuff.

So he was like: "So.. Your bike is stolen? Your Lieve Paul tickets were overbooked, ánd you didn't get in? Well girl, I have good news for you: Because you're going tooooo MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA!!" :biggrin2: I was so happy! I was screaming like a fangirl! :naughty: Totally emberessing, but I thought it wouldn't be on radio, because I still heard songs, not my own voice.

So after few minutes I hung up. And at the moment I just wanted to took a shower I heard this voice coming out of the radio: "Hello? This is Barbara?"

Noooo! So it WAS on the radio!! They just broadcast it later! Lol.

If I knew that i'll be on national radio, I wouldn't talked so long, maybe a few words, haha.

It was really weard hearing myself, I realize I talk very freaky, and I have a strange "R".

But who cares? FREE GIG FOR ME! :thumb_yello:

Won 2 tix. So I've sold 1 allready, and with that money I'm going to Mika at Dusseldorf! :wub2: Waauw

That seriously is the first time I win something in my entire life! I'm so happy! :biggrin2:

The guy was calling me, but I heard a song on the radio, so I thought they won't broadcast it. So I've talked to de DJ about 5 minutes or something, he was nice, told the whole story, also about Lieve Paul and stuff.

So he was like: "So.. Your bike is stolen? Your Lieve Paul tickets were overbooked, ánd you didn't get in? Well girl, I have good news for you: Because you're going tooooo MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA!!" :biggrin2: I was so happy! I was screaming like a fangirl! :naughty: Totally emberessing, but I thought it wouldn't be on radio, because I still heard songs, not my own voice.

So after few minutes I hung up. And at the moment I just wanted to took a shower I heard this voice coming out of the radio: "Hello? This is Barbara?"

If I knew that i'll be on national radio, I wouldn't talked so long, maybe a few words, haha.

It was really weard hearing myself, I realize I talk very freaky, and I have a strange "R".

Won 2 tix. So I've sold 1 allready, and with that money I'm going to Mika at Dusseldorf! :wub2: Waauw

That is soooo cool! Congratulations!:mf_lustslow:

At what time was it aired? Can you listen back on internet? Please give a link, I wanna hear fangirlscreaming!!

I'm curious bout your strange R....:wink2:

Awesome! Lucky girl!:biggrin2:

Niceeeee!:thumb_yello: