Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
LINDE, I WANNA GO TO THIS GIG FOR MY SWEET SIXTEENTH / VACAY ON THE MARCH BREAK...

IM LOOKING INTO IT WITH THE FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I need to know if it is seated or not though..)

Standing and pretty sold out:blink:

• 3 weeks later...

over the past few weeks i have watched some youtube stuff that slowly got me towards wanting to go to this gig... and today watching the crowd reactions from the sydney show, the we are golden singing and all, thinking that the atmosphere in amsterdam will probably be at least as hot as it was in sydney, i really wanna go now! :aah:

so ok, sold out... but if anyone has a spare ticket, please let me know... :biggrin2: and if at that time the flights or trains are still cheap enough, i guess i'll be there... :rolls_eyes:

over the past few weeks i have watched some youtube stuff that slowly got me towards wanting to go to this gig... and today watching the crowd reactions from the sydney show, the we are golden singing and all, thinking that the atmosphere in amsterdam will probably be at least as hot as it was in sydney, i really wanna go now! :aah:

so ok, sold out... but if anyone has a spare ticket, please let me know... :biggrin2: and if at that time the flights or trains are still cheap enough, i guess i'll be there... :rolls_eyes:

mellody, you are so predictable! :teehee::naughty::aah::wink2:

But it's definately great that you're considering coming to this gig!!!! :thumb_yello:

mellody, you are so predictable! :teehee::naughty::aah::wink2:

damn! :aah::roftl: the bad thing about it is, others often know what i'll be doing before i know it myself! i tell you, this feels weird! :roftl: i should make the mfc my personal fortune teller. :naughty:

Dang...:blink:

*keeps searching*

yes, it's sold out but there are tickets on marktplaats.nl it's like a dutch ebay. I can give you the emailadresses of some people that are selling their tickets if you want =) prices of the tickets start at 45 and go up to about 80..:wink2: let me know, I can email them if you want...

• 3 weeks later...
Dang...:blink:

*keeps searching*

I'm looking for someone to go together to this concert. A woman, oldling? would be nice but that is not really important. What is important is: nice kind of person:cheerful_h4h:, coming from my part of the country (Gelderland in the Netherlands), so that we could travel together, preferably by train.

You can have a ticket (for the price I paid for it) if necessary.

Who??

Now that I've read INgrid's reports I want to see him sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to London in February with me! I am a nice person, at least I hope so :bleh:. After last Thursday it feels like all MFC'ers are nice, we had fun together!

Edit: just read that AMP is still looking for someone to join her, she is a nice person too :wink2:.

Come to London in February with me! I am a nice person, at least I hope so :bleh:. After last Thursday it feels like all MFC'ers are nice, we had fun together!

Edit: just read that AMP is still looking for someone to join her, she is a nice person too :wink2:.

Monie,

I'm sure you're a nice person, I saw you dancing and your WAG-vid and I love it all!

When exactly are you going to London? I just might do it!

Monie,

I'm sure you're a nice person, I saw you dancing and your WAG-vid and I love it all!

When exactly are you going to London? I just might do it!

Thank you for your compliments :original:. I am going to the gig on Sunday 28th February, I am going to London on Saturday already so I can go out with Racha, a MFC'er who I met at the MFC Xmas party, she lives in London. I am going home on Monday even tho there is another gig that date, since I have to be back at school on Tuesday. Would be fun if you would go with me :original:.

:woot_jump: O, o, tempting...... but no. That's not within our holidays and I would take my dear daughter with me. Thanks for the invitation though! And we might see each other in Amsterdam!!

Ah, your daughter is a Mikafan as well? We'll see each other def. in Amsterdam :original:.

Or just party , why have the pre and after :naughty::roftl:

Well, we already have a party during the gig ofcourse. I mean apart from that. But I understand. You want both the pre and afterparty :naughty:. It is in the Heineken hall after all :roftl:.