CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

But we need a couple of extra guys then. We'll have to take care of Freddie. :lmfao:

Hahaha I was just gonna say I think Freddie and Miek's husband are the only men attending :roftl:

Edit: Oh there's Sander too but Mika would be jealous XD

Edited by rockinbabzz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! How many people are that??

I thought the officiale sale would start next Friday?:shocked:

No dear, it started last Friday. That's about 8000 people:thumb_yello:

Wow, officially sold out?

Like you wouldn't be able to get tix on any ticketselling page?

That's AWESOME!

Yes, well maybe you can get them on the bad ticket sites who charge 3 times the price, but on the official ones it says it's sold out.

Yay.

Take my name off the list, I'm not going.

My mom promised we would go, but we can't, cause my dad will hear this week if he will keep his job or not, and if he won't, we wouldn't go anyways. If he will, we can't go either, cause the friggin tickets are sold out.

Thank you God. Thank you for ruining everything because everything fun costs money.

Don't say I shouldn't whine because I've seen him twice and some haven't seen him at all. Last time sucked anyway, and a Mika gig is like, one of the only good things in the year, since we never go on a vacation either. Stupid money.

Yay.

Take my name off the list, I'm not going.

My mom promised we would go, but we can't, cause my dad will hear this week if he will keep his job or not, and if he won't, we wouldn't go anyways. If he will, we can't go either, cause the friggin tickets are sold out.

Thank you God. Thank you for ruining everything because everything fun costs money.

Don't say I shouldn't whine because I've seen him twice and some haven't seen him at all. Last time sucked anyway, and a Mika gig is like, one of the only good things in the year, since we never go on a vacation either. Stupid money.

Maybe someone on here will have a spare! Can't you just pay for it yourself? Why did last time suck btw??

And don't worry about whining, I sometimes whine about missing 1 gig by bands I've seen over 10 times :wink2: it's important to you, thats what matters

Don't take me off the list yet! My mom will think about it. My dad will probably say no, but she'll say yes I think.

Oh, and then I'll NEED to get a ticket

Maybe someone on here will have a spare! Can't you just pay for it yourself? Why did last time suck btw??

And don't worry about whining, I sometimes whine about missing 1 gig by bands I've seen over 10 times :wink2: it's important to you, thats what matters

If my mom says yes, I indeed will pay for myself.

It kinda sucked because our seats sucked, and we couldn't really see Mika, and again I missed the meet and greet.

Haha. Yeah. Good that no one attacks me:naughty:

Edited by xlindee

Don't take me off the list yet! My mom will think about it. My dad will probably say no, but she'll say yes I think.

Oh, and then I'll NEED to get a ticket

If my mom says yes, I indeed will pay for myself.

It kinda sucked because our seats sucked, and we couldn't really see Mika, and again I missed the meet and greet.

Haha. Yeah. Good that no one attacks me:naughty:

If it works out you owe me and Diana biiiiiggggg time:mf_rosetinted:

Kids, the official ticketsite has posted the following news:

AMSTERDAM IS SOLD OUT!

Yeh to sold out!!

Cant wait to meet you all :wub2:

Junior,why you being happy? You know what that means? Do ya? do ya? Means I have no ticket :roftl:

Help?