CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Is there already spoken about a time to meet or start queing?

(I know: it is early....but better early then late!:blush-anim-cl:)

I will try to bring food too!

I don't wanna think about queuing yet.... let's just hope the weather is a bit alright. At the 2007 gig I think I got there around 12 and there was hardly anyone there.... but at the Westerpark gig it was pure madness ever since early morning so I dunno honestly.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'VE WON TICKETS ON 3FM! :shocked:

That seriously is the first time I win something in my entire life! I'm so happy! :biggrin2:

The guy was calling me, but I heard a song on the radio, so I thought they won't broadcast it. So I've talked to de DJ about 5 minutes or something, he was nice, told the whole story, also about Lieve Paul and stuff.

So he was like: "So.. Your bike is stolen? Your Lieve Paul tickets were overbooked, ánd you didn't get in? Well girl, I have good news for you: Because you're going tooooo MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA!!" :biggrin2: I was so happy! I was screaming like a fangirl! :naughty: Totally emberessing, but I thought it wouldn't be on radio, because I still heard songs, not my own voice.

So after few minutes I hung up. And at the moment I just wanted to took a shower I heard this voice coming out of the radio: "Hello? This is Barbara?"

Noooo! So it WAS on the radio!! They just broadcast it later! Lol.

If I knew that i'll be on national radio, I wouldn't talked so long, maybe a few words, haha.

It was really weard hearing myself, I realize I talk very freaky, and I have a strange "R".

But who cares? FREE GIG FOR ME! :thumb_yello:

Won 2 tix. So I've sold 1 allready, and with that money I'm going to Mika at Dusseldorf! :wub2: Waauw

That is really awesome! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I'VE WON TICKETS ON 3FM! :shocked:

Congrats! What did you have to do?

Last time they played 'The ten' and you had to answer ten questions about Mika. So the last question was: how do you spell Mika's name backwords? So the girl on the telephone said: ACIM. And that stupid radio dj hung up because it was wrong in his opinion and the girl ended up without tickets. When I had a phone with me in the car, I would have called the studio, to tell them that the girl was right. They didn't asked to spell Mika's artist name, so Mica was right aswell.

I never screamed that hard to my car radio (magical thinking: screaming to a car radio :blush-anim-cl:). I felt sorry for that girl; but hey she could have screamed for herself (I would do :aah:).

Last time they played 'The ten' and you had to answer ten questions about Mika. So the last question was: how do you spell Mika's name backwords? So the girl on the telephone said: ACIM. And that stupid radio dj hung up because it was wrong in his opinion and the girl ended up without tickets. When I had a phone with me in the car, I would have called the studio, to tell them that the girl was right. They didn't asked to spell Mika's artist name, so Mica was right aswell.

I never screamed that hard to my car radio (magical thinking: screaming to a car radio :blush-anim-cl:). I felt sorry for that girl; but hey she could have screamed for herself (I would do :aah:).

To be fair, the dj will have been wanting the spelling of his Artist name. Mika himself always spells it this way, so that's what they will have been looking for

That is soooo cool! Congratulations!:mf_lustslow:

At what time was it aired? Can you listen back on internet? Please give a link, I wanna hear fangirlscreaming!!

I'm curious bout your strange R....:wink2:

http://www.3fm.nl/page/3fm_uitzendinggemist/dag/zondag

"Domien is wakker" En dan Zondag. Ongeveer om kwart voor 9!

But it's not working for me. I can't open the stream :sneaky2: I wanna listen to it again, but I keep having the same error all over again. :blink:

I had to text "Wakker (and your name). After that I got a automatic text message with a question about Mika. I think everyone got another question. Mine was: What's the name of Mika's new album? :naughty: So that was peanuts!

Yeah, someone told me that! With that Mica. I also think it's not fair. Maybe the DJ wanted to know the artist name, but he had to say it. I guess she was a real fan, because else she wouldn't know all the other 9 questions, and she also wouldn't know that his real name is spelled with a C. I don't think it was a mistake..

Too bad for her! :shocked: I can understand you were upset about it!

But it's not working for me. I can't open the stream :sneaky2: I wanna listen to it again, but I keep having the same error all over again. :blink:

It works for me!

What a long story... what a wonderfull screamwork after all :biggrin2:

I always presumed, that when you heard the telephone calling beep (sorry don't now how to say it in proper English) on the radio they were calling someone at that moment. How hypocritical, the dj says: 'I'm calling someone back NOW'. :roftl:

I have a Idea

We 're gonna bring a traditon in the world.

I thought when Mika sings happy ending...and he is at the part from: little bit of love, little bit of love, the part who goes fast?

Then we will put our hands in a heart till the end.

What do you think? Are you in?

I have a Idea

I thought when Mika sings happy ending...and he is at the part from: little bit of love, little bit of love, the part who goes fast?

i'm in :biggrin2:

I have a Idea

Well, people already do that so... I think you'd just be keeping the tradition alive actually :aah:

Well, people already do that so... I think you'd just be keeping the tradition alive actually :aah:

Yeah ok...but not everyone...So I thought it must be a a tradition that we will do if he sing it...I never saw it at a concert here hahaha..

I had to text "Wakker (and your name). After that I got a automatic text message with a question about Mika. I think everyone got another question. Mine was: What's the name of Mika's new album? :naughty: So that was peanuts!

Yeah, someone told me that! With that Mica. I also think it's not fair. Maybe the DJ wanted to know the artist name, but he had to say it. I guess she was a real fan, because else she wouldn't know all the other 9 questions, and she also wouldn't know that his real name is spelled with a C. I don't think it was a mistake..

Too bad for her! :shocked: I can understand you were upset about it!

No...she didn't get 9 questions. First they call someone, if the answer is wrong they call an other fan..I think she had one question and that was his name..sooo no, she wasn't a fan then..;)

• 2 weeks later...