Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

I couldn't possibly fit it in a small bag, I need to look gawjuss the entire trip:roftl:

I can't decide which clothes to take...i made everything perfect in my list but now to find the right clothing is a problem...especially if i want to be all fashionestta.. :shun:

:roftl:

It's so difficult to decide, isn't it?! I want to wear my high heel lucky shoes :mf_rosetinted: But, if I'm trying to be on stage I need at least one pair of very safe flat shoes (I don't want to take any risks!) and I can't fit them into my handbag :roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so difficult to decide, isn't it?! I want to wear my high heel lucky shoes :mf_rosetinted: But, if I'm trying to be on stage I need at least one pair of very safe flat shoes (I don't want to take any risks!) and I can't fit them into my handbag :roftl:

LGs have special shoes:mf_rosetinted: Btw, I think they get rid of the masks for this one, as these shows have the superhero theme.

LGs have special shoes:mf_rosetinted: Btw, I think they get rid of the masks for this one, as these shows have the superhero theme.

Oh, they have? And BGs use their own?

What a huge disappointment if they don't want any LGs or BGs any more :teehee: But we will know after Friday.

Hello everyone!! ^^

i have a question, because well i'm a huge fan of mika but i don't normally get into the forum and i don't know how are mika's fans.. and i wanted to know at what time do u usually go to the place of the concert and wait there to get the best place?

at what time will will u go??

thank u! humm please if u can.. try to answer me to my account,, cuase i don't have time to enter here and maybe i don't see,, althougt i'll try!

see u in Barcelona ^^

I am taking my sport shoes for long walks and nice flats for going out...now that was the easy part, i have a big closet an its full with clothes..tomorrow i will have the task of making the final choice. LOL

Oh, they have? And BGs use their own?

What a huge disappointment if they don't want any LGs or BGs any more :teehee: But we will know after Friday.

Well, then they wouldn't have said we could be at other shows. I mean, it wasn't like Mika woke up last week and thought: "Ya know, let's change the whole concept of the show like now":mf_rosetinted:

I must confess i've been thinking about trying to be on stage :teehee:, and I finally decided three days ago I'd go for it. I want to go on stage and daaaance! :boing:

I am taking my sport shoes for long walks and nice flats for going out...now that was the easy part, i have a big closet an its full with clothes..tomorrow i will have the task of making the final choice. LOL

I usually always wear a few favorite clothes, because I hate if my clothes are uncomfortable, so I guess shoes are my only problem :roftl:

Well, then they wouldn't have said we could be at other shows. I mean, it wasn't like Mika woke up last week and thought: "Ya know, let's change the whole concept of the show like now":mf_rosetinted:

You never know :mf_rosetinted: And he seems to be so weirdly happy nowadays. Maybe he has new plans.

I must confess i've been thinking about trying to be on stage :teehee:, and I finally decided three days ago I'd go for it. I want to go on stage and daaaance! :boing:

I'm gonna try too :wink2:

Hi everyone!

Yes, I wanted to know how Mika fans are... I explain...

Maybe u already know that some Tokio Hotel fans in Spain have gone a week and 10 days before the concert to have the best place in the concert,, and the last night in Barcelona there where more than 300 people sleeping there..

So.. I know that u are not so crazy ^^’ but I wanted to know if there are some mika fans who sleep there a night or go really early in the morning. Will u do it for Barcelona concert??

Sorry if this thread doesn’t fit here, but I didn’t know where to post it..

And also sorry for my English >_<

Thank u!

Hi everyone!

Maybe u already know that some Tokio Hotel fans in Spain have gone a week and 10 days before the concert to have the best place in the concert,, and the last night in Barcelona there where more than 300 people sleeping there..

So.. I know that u are not so crazy ^^’ but I wanted to know if there are some mika fans who sleep there a night or go really early in the morning. Will u do it for Barcelona concert??

Thank u!

Oh my goodness!!!!!! this is quite unbelivable :shocked::yikes:

I'm not sure if anyone i know will do it, i'm staying quite close to the venue so probably arrive there early but not to early..

I need to pack....I need to pack.....I need to pack.....I need to pack....I need to pack......I need to pack......I need to pack...... :hair:

Relaxxxxxxxxxxx take it easssssssssssssssssssssy!!!!!!!!

I need to pack as well, first need to decide what to take though which is the hardest part. :roftl:

Hi everyone!

Thank u!

I LOVE MIKA,JUST NOT ENOUGH TO SLEEP OUTSIDE! EHEHE,GOING LIKE AFTERNOON-ISH! :biggrin2:

Hi everyone!

Thank u!

:wub2:oh,my goodness!you are my girl!a Mika and Tokio Hotel fan!:wub2::thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:Have a great Mika concert,sweetie!

Oh my goodness!!!!!! this is quite unbelivable :shocked::yikes:

I'm not sure if anyone i know will do it, i'm staying quite close to the venue so probably arrive there early but not to early..

Relaxxxxxxxxxxx take it easssssssssssssssssssssy!!!!!!!!

I need to pack as well, first need to decide what to take though which is the hardest part. :roftl:

I quote you about the time to queue!

About the packing I don't Even know which bag to use because my trolley is 2 cm longer than rayanair standard...but it's more comfy than a bag to carry!!

What should I doooooooo :tears: ???

Hi everyone!

Thank u!

This is not something we tend to do on MFC ... Ive never been to a Mika gig (and Ive done one or two:naughty:) where people do sleeping bags and all that "stuff"

The UK gigs it was mid day before anyone really showed up , if not later.

We also try and do an MFC Q and we generally get well looked after

You never know :mf_rosetinted: And he seems to be so weirdly happy nowadays. Maybe he has new plans.

Then I shall wear whatever superwoman costume he has:mf_rosetinted:

Hi everyone!

Thank u!

I love Mika alot....but I need my sleep and sleeping outside a venue isn't gonna help. So unless Mika wants me to bite his head off, it's not a good thing if I sleep outside:mf_rosetinted:

This is not something we tend to do on MFC ... Ive never been to a Mika gig (and Ive done one or two:naughty:) where people do sleeping bags and all that "stuff"

The UK gigs it was mid day before anyone really showed up , if not later.

We also try and do an MFC Q and we generally get well looked after

Ive only once experienced people sleeping outside before a gig and as the number system wasn't quite working well back then and they thought they could just go away all day and come back, they actually lost their spot and however much they begged and shouted they were supposed to be at the front of the gate, no one gave in. Bad luck for them:mf_rosetinted:

Mooooooooorrrrrrniiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! :bye:

Sleeping in the Q???:shocked::shocked: No ***** way!!! I'm sorry, but my time is much more valuable than that, I don't love Mika that much, or I'm not that mad (yet) :naughty: Nothing can be more important than my sleep (says someone who's gonna have 5 days party in a row:naughty:).

Have you packed yet, lazy bums?:naughty:

Then I shall wear whatever superwoman costume he has:mf_rosetinted:

I love Mika alot....but I need my sleep and sleeping outside a venue isn't gonna help. So unless Mika wants me to bite his head off, it's not a good thing if I sleep outside:mf_rosetinted:

A girl needs her beauty sleep...:mf_rosetinted:

Did a packing check to see how everything fits and tonight everything will be nicely packed! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Mici

Mooooooooorrrrrrniiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! :bye:

Sleeping in the Q???:shocked::shocked: No ***** way!!! I'm sorry, but my time is much more valuable than that, I don't love Mika that much, or I'm not that mad (yet) :naughty: Nothing can be more important than my sleep (says someone who's gonna have 5 days party in a row:naughty:).

Half....:mf_rosetinted:

I just saw on the news that the sun is gonna shine here all week. Usually, it should be the other way around:sneaky2:

Half....:mf_rosetinted:

I just saw on the news that the sun is gonna shine here all week. Usually, it should be the other way around:sneaky2:

How many trunks are you taking, woman?? It's only 5 days! :naughty:

Really? So it's you who stole the sun from us!! :sneaky2: We used to be sunny Spain, but now we look more like rainny England:boxed: