• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

italian TV news 2 hours ago :sneaky2:

they said the plum is reaching madrid!

I don't know what to say...

And Spanish Tv said there no plum... Tv is crazy:hypo:

No ... I know Mika will get there ok ... he's got time on his side which he didn't have for Lisbon ... but more people are catching planes for this one ... so ... :aah: Hope you all can get there to see him ... will be thinking of you :huglove:

I want to met the people from MFC so I hope that too. Crossed fingers!

You guys have three days!

I really hope that will be enough all those attending this concert & the Mika Team!

Everybody cross your fingers & toes.

Everything crossed :aah:

The gig is not necessarily canceled/postponed, but traveling to Barcelona looks very difficult to many of us.

we also have the problem to come back home if the plum spreads...

Damn. :aah: That is my worst nightmare. Even more than a cancellation. I always have plans with friends if the gig doesn't pan out but not being able to get there would be the worst.

I hope it works out for you guys.

Damn. :aah: That is my worst nightmare. Even more than a cancellation. I always have plans with friends if the gig doesn't pan out but not being able to get there would be the worst.

I hope it works out for you guys.

thanks!

plus...I must come back on 19th for the 21th gig :boxed:

this is a nightmare!

Well I am about to have a massive panic fit.... Why? Because in 4 hours I am boarding flight to Barcelona and I have no idea what to think... This will be very very depressing for me if the gig will cancled and all the plans will ruin thanks to this volcano ash thing... I really don't know what to think... I tend not to read or listen to the news as they mostly missleading & cause more panic, so I'll guess I'll see the developments when I'll get to Barcelona. This is one scenrio I have never thought will happen, our world and nature is very unpredicable and only time will tell what will happen next.

Edited by Mici

Well I am about to have a massive panic fit.... Why? Because in 4 hours I am boarding flight to Barcelona and I have no idea what to think... This will be very very depressing for me if the gig will cancled and all the plans will ruin thanks to this volcano ash thing... I really don't know what to think... I tend not to read or listen to the news as they mostly missleading & cause more panic, so I'll guess I'll see the developments when I'll get to Barcelona. This is one scenrio I have never thought will happen, our world and nature is very unpredicable and only time will tell what will happen next.

I wish you the best of luck Mici!:thumb_yello:

Let us know how everytning goes.:thumb_yello:

:huglove:!!!

Fingers crossed for all of you!!!!!!!

I have everything crossed, believe me, for myself and for everyone else planning on going to the Spanish gigs from other countries. Doesn't look too promising for us UKers at the moment though.

Going to go to bed and do positive thinking overnight! :plane:

Ok, this is not looking good for me :sneaky2:. My flight is tomorrow at 7.10 pm from Heathrow, so I really don't have many hopes that it will work out...

Oh gosh, I hope you can get there - there's not much indication anywhere about what the position will be from afternoon onwards. Mine's the next day from Luton...

I wish you the best of luck Mici!:thumb_yello:

Let us know how everytning goes.:thumb_yello:

Thanks, i will send anupdate when possible tomorrow, though I do have to say that my feel of panic has exchanged with worry towards those who attend the gig and need to travel like me. I really hope that in 2 days something will change... sigh! :(

My reserved flight was planned form Lisbon to Barcelona.

Since actually i'm not in Lisbon now, because volcanic reasons, i dont know if i'll find a solution to reach Barcelona.

I'm trying... because i want meet my friends, with or without gig.

Allegra, if I manage to get to Barcelona I would like to accept your offer. I'm just not sure if I can make it yet, there will be probably no air traffic from and to Amsterdam today, hopefully the flight Ingie and I are supposed to take (tomorrow 3 o 'clock) will happen. We too have to wait and see. Sigh. Good luck everyone (I am going to pack my suitcase anyway!).

we have this bad situation and so many controversial informations from TV :boxed:

That's because no one knows for certain how the situation will develop I think.

In Holland it is quite clear: there will be no air traffic untill tonight (tho some air compagnies will try to fly a little sooner if possible).

That's because no one knows for certain how the situation will develop I think.

In Holland it is quite clear: there will be no air traffic untill tonight (tho some air compagnies will try to fly a little sooner if possible).

I agree...there are too many factors...wind...air pressure...rain

Do you think that tomorrow they'll fly?