UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

You're one of the only Dubs I know who likes it! I know several who've sorta migrated outward to Maynooth and so on for college, and they're glad to be away from it. They tell me I'm crazy when I say I can't wait to go do my Masters there!

Where are you thinking of doing your Masters?

I spent a year studying in Essen, Germany, 3 years ago and it really made me realise how much I love living in Dublin.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we bill Mika for all the carpets that we are wearing out with our pacing?:shocked:

:roftl:I know. The wait is killing me!!

Have we any idea what time the dates might be announced on Monday? :blink:

Well if its on radio one, im assuming it will be on the Chris Moyles show. If so it will be between 8 and 9am. But im not sure, im just guessing :naughty:

:roftl:I know. The wait is killing me!!

Well if its on radio one, im assuming it will be on the Chris Moyles show. If so it will be between 8 and 9am. But im not sure, im just guessing :naughty:

I was expecting it to be on Mikasounds :blink:

I was expecting it to be on Mikasounds :blink:

I think it's defiitely gonna be on Mikasounds. He just said on radio that the dates are going to be announced on Monday, he didnt say anything about announcing them on radio1.

I've done that tooo :') But I can't physically sleep. So I thought it would be fun to stay awake all night until they get posted somewhere :)

Unfortunately, I can't stay awake for too long as I have uni tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I can't stay awake for too long as I have uni tomorrow.

Bad times, luckily I have a random teacher training day :naughty:

But its not too vital, I mean its not like they are actually going to go on sale today or anything :) I'm just so excited :clap:

Bad times, luckily I have a random teacher training day :naughty:

But its not too vital, I mean its not like they are actually going to go on sale today or anything :) I'm just so excited :clap:

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a Dublin date as I've never seen him live before.