UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika needs to post these dates soon. I nearly lost my school computer privilages earlier by being on MFC, Mikasounds and twitter all at the same time waiting for a message from Meeks :sneaky2:

As for venues i need it to be bournemouth, salisbury or southampton or dad wont take me :boxed:. He did Bournemouth before and it was brill so he should do it again. Right?:blink:

You're lucky you can even get onto MFC at school, at mine everything like thats blocked! :thumbdown:

Yeah I totally agree he should totally go back to Bournemouth, I saw him there last time.. IT WAS AMAZING!! :punk:

You're lucky you can even get onto MFC at school, at mine everything like thats blocked! :thumbdown:

Theres not enough Mika fans going on it and getting caught to warrant it being blocked yet, twitter's blocked though, had to use a proxy

Yeah I totally agree he should totally go back to Bournemouth, I saw him there last time.. IT WAS AMAZING!! :punk:

I was sitting last time, still amazin but we were miles away from the stage, dads promised i can get standing tix this time :biggrin2:

But I think Mika believes it's 1955 at the moment. So in about *counts on fingers and toes* 54 years he might announce the tour dates.

:roftl:

Maybe his management has a tighter grasp on reality. :teehee:

But I think Mika believes it's 1955 at the moment. So in about *counts on fingers and toes* 54 years he might announce the tour dates.

True but why would he of tweeted that on twitter because back then they didn't even have colour TV so twitter + the internet would be non existent like a time machine is to us... if I had a time machine I'd go back to 28/11/07 at 9:30pm so I could see Mika again! :wink2:

No Jazzy it's an actual island. We have two bridges to get to mainland! Though we aren't that far away from mainland lol

Really? Shows how much I know.

Actually, it shows how much the person who told me it wasn't an actualy island knows.

I wash my hands of all responsibility for this error. :mf_rosetinted:

And: OMFG MIKA HURRY UP, I'VE HAD A NAP AND THERE IS STILL NO FLIPPING NEWS ON DATES YOU SILLY BOY. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!!

My tweet:

hrbrox @mikasounds I love you and all but for f***s sake hurry up and post the UK tour dates!!!!!! We're goin mental waiting on MFC!! please? xxx

Yes! You tell him.. :thumb_yello:

My tweet:

@mikasounds do u love ur fans? PLEASE put us out of our misery and tell us the UK tour dates!!! *puppy eyes*

Really? Shows how much I know.

Actually, it shows how much the person who told me it wasn't an actualy island knows.

I wash my hands of all responsibility for this error. :mf_rosetinted:

And: OMFG MIKA HURRY UP, I'VE HAD A NAP AND THERE IS STILL NO FLIPPING NEWS ON DATES YOU SILLY BOY. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!!

LOL!!!

Yeah I've been out and even helped my sister pick out some new funky glasses, and STILL no news!

Love the new thread title by the way :roftl: