UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

No news yet, then....?

Was there ever going to be UK tour??

You know what, I bet his management team were listening to him on Chris Moyles' show last week and as soon as he said that UK dates would be announced on the 5th, started running round like headless chickens, contacting venues and stuff trying to organise a UK tour.....:naughty:

Honestly, he really should be given a list of things that he can say, and more importantly, a list of things he shouldn't say....:wink2:

Bless him :wub2:

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No news yet, then....?

You know what, I bet his management team were listening to him on Chris Moyles' show last week and as soon as he said that UK dates would be announced on the 5th, started running round like headless chickens, contacting venues and stuff trying to organise a UK tour.....:naughty:

Honestly, he really should be given a list of things that he can say, and more importantly, a list of things he shouldn't say....:wink2:

ROFL, probably true! :lmfao:

No news yet, then....?

:roftl::roftl:Youre probably right!:lmao:

LOL!!!

Yeah I've been out and even helped my sister pick out some new funky glasses, and STILL no news!

Love the new thread title by the way :roftl:

For real, where is he today? I'm actually going to go over there and give him a clip round the back of the head.

And then kiss it better and tell him I'm sorry.

And then steal the tourdates from the managers and post them up here for all to see.

New thread title = LOLLERSK8S

For real, where is he today? I'm actually going to go over there and give him a clip round the back of the head.

And then kiss it better and tell him I'm sorry.

And then steal the tourdates from the managers and post them up here for all to see.

New thread title = LOLLERSK8S

Maybe just steal the tour dates & post them, don't clip Mika around the head.. HE AIN'T HIS FAULT!.. Blame it on the tour mangers telling Mika what to do..

It's outrageous that we are being kept waiting this long for news of the UK dates. It's as if MIKA and his management have NO REGARD for us UK fans whatsoever, we get treated so badly sometimes it's beyond belief !!

bigwink.jpg

....but seriously, the longer this announcement takes, the better for us (we're just a little bit skint at the moment....lol)

Sweet FA literally means Sweet Fanny Addams, which basically means you know nothing.

Oh thanks, my English knowledge is increasing all the time; you’ll never know when that could be useful!:roftl:

mika tried to guess AGAIN? :naughty:

oh mika mika

when will we stop believing you? :teehee:

Quote of the day!:thumb_yello:

its like waiting for xmas day when your a kid :naughty:

Or waiting for Godot!:mf_rosetinted:

True but why would he of tweeted that on twitter because back then they didn't even have colour TV so twitter + the internet would be non existent like a time machine is to us... if I had a time machine I'd go back to 28/11/07 at 9:30pm so I could see Mika again! :wink2:

You talk like Fredddie!:biggrin2:

Are you related?:roftl:

Maybe just steal the tour dates & post them, don't clip Mika around the head.. HE AIN'T HIS FAULT!.. Blame it on the tour mangers telling Mika what to do..

It'd make me feel better though. :roftl:

Sweet FA literally means Sweet Fanny Addams, which basically means you know nothing.

Haha I always thought that meant sweet **** all, and sweet fanny adams was just an euphanism for sweet **** all.

And don't we know that Mika sometimes says anything but his prayers?

I know he means well though...

It's outrageous that we are being kept waiting this long for news of the UK dates. It's as if MIKA and his management have NO REGARD for us UK fans whatsoever, we get treated so badly sometimes it's beyond belief !!

bigwink.jpg

....but seriously, the longer this announcement takes, the better for us (we're just a little bit skint at the moment....lol)

Yeah like last month for instance! Outrageous!

bigwink.jpg

I don't know what the word "skint" means - but I think I can guess & you all are lot more than "a little skint" at the moment.

Hahaha! Sorry - my tour dates have been announced for awhile now so I suppose it easier for me this time.

You guys are getting really harsh though - wow!:roftl::roftl:

I am glad that Mika is too busy these days to browse around the threads. To read a "few" of the threads over a "couple" of days lately "The Mika" can't do anything right.:boxed::shocked::blink::boxed:

You talk like Fredddie!:biggrin2:

Are you related?:roftl:

Not to I know of... But who knows!?.. Anyway a lil' off topic but aren't we all related, we're human and it must of started with 2 humans found a chicken in the beginning for more humans + more humans if you know what I mean, what I'm trying to say probably we are related from the first two humans who discover chicken... :mf_rosetinted:

Back onto topic: COME ON MIKA!!.. We need to know now, where are you touring and when?!?!?! I hope he reads this, then he may understand we need to know.. :aah:

Haha I always thought that meant sweet **** all, and sweet fanny adams was just an euphanism for sweet **** all.

And don't we know that Mika sometimes says anything but his prayers?

I know he means well though...

you feeling ok Babs, can I get you some fruit or or cider perhaps?:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know what the word "skint" means - but I think I can guess & you all are lot more than "a little skint" at the moment.

This truly made my day:roftl:

You are a native English speaker and you didn’t know what “skint” means….I must have been reading and watching way too much British English stuff then because I knew!:teehee:

This truly made my day:roftl:

You are a native English speaker and you didn’t know what “skint” means….I must have been reading and watching way too much British English stuff then because I knew!:teehee:

It is slang though. Be fair. :teehee:

ohhhh only just heard about this, how blind am i? not at all. :boing:

:yay: You've found out about the non-announcement of UK dates :lmfao:

Nothing going on in here .... move along :naughty:

Least you've not been sat in all day waiting .... and waiting .... and waiting .... :fisch: