UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

It's a part of the MFC culture... Mika says stuff and we are taking it way too seriously, like it was written in stone or not :biggrin2: and then we spend side after side moaning about that what he said doesn't fit it in with reality... but secretly we love it!:teehee:

Gives us all a reason to come together and have fun…:pbjt:

yup waiting is part of the mfc culture:naughty: as much as we complain about it we'd miss it if it didnt happen this time:roftl::roftl:

:roftl:

Uk tour dates ish part 2 :naughty:

Im sure it will be worth the wait when we see all the yummy UK dates:wub2::mf_lustslow:

It'll definitely be worth the wait:wub2:

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should really go to Ireland. especially since there was that Dublin gig that never happened, a while back.

Somehow i'm convinced that there will be a dublin gig

I would love to go to Dublin!:thumb_yello:

Anyone reckon they'll be announced on Friday and go on sale Monday? Like the European ones did?

Dammit I'm in lectures 9-11 then...but they won't sell out...will they? They better not, not in two hours. I will be ANGRY.

Definately! It'd be amazing to flood the venue with MFCers!!

This place needs a t-shirt or a hat or something to identify members at gigs. Does it have anything?

Not sure but I'm definitely up for the t-shirt thing, if it hasn't been done before.

Do you think that Mika might change his plans (number of concerts, size of the venues) because TBWKTM hasn't done as well as he hoped in the UK?

The music industry is MASSIVELY different to how it was when LICM came out - he may have sold even more copies of TBWKTM in the last 2 weeks than he did of LICM in its first two weeks but there is more competition these days.

He's doing all right, don't worry. :thumb_yello:

I think it'd be a great idea! I'm going to make my own Mika shirt ANYWAY coz I do that with things I like, but I reckon club shirts would rule.

If enough people wanted them I know they could be bought in bulk and therefore be relatively cheap.

Do you think that Mika might change his plans (number of concerts, size of the venues) because TBWKTM hasn't done as well as he hoped in the UK?

..this thought did occur in me as well, though not exactly with this reasoning...

I think ideally tour dates should be announced when there is a demand for the album again - so around the time when Rain hopefully makes a high entry on the charts...etc.

News on venues sold out within days can create further demand for both the album and other gigs but at the moment this scenario is not very likely in the UK...

I texted my best friend a couple of days ago to ask if she wanted to go and see him (if there is a Dublin date) and she texted me back this morning saying that she would love to go.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HURRY UP AND ANNOUNCE THE DATES!!!!!!!!!!

:sad:

Good morning.

Wo! I can't believe the U.K. dates weren't nnounced while I was sleeping.

I am not a gambler but I would bet they would have been here when i arrived.

Is it 12:37 p.m. in London?

Bad Mika!

Bad Mika's Management1

Bad Mika's Staff!

Good morning.

Wo! I can't believe the U.K. dates weren't nnounced while I was sleeping.

I am not a gambler but I would bet they would have been here when i arrived.

Is it 12:37 p.m. in London?

Bad Mika!

Bad Mika's Management1

Bad Mika's Staff!

Yeah, it's 12:37pm

..this thought did occur in me as well, though not exactly with this reasoning...

I think ideally tour dates should be announced when there is a demand for the album again - so around the time when Rain hopefully makes a high entry on the charts...etc.

News on venues sold out within days can create further demand for both the album and other gigs but at the moment this scenario is not very likely in the UK...

That all makes sense. But we have no idea about Rain, have we? Except that Mika said it would be the next single?