xxmika-maddo-joxx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And stealing the other boy's part in the opera :shocked:

Naughty Mika :roftl:

Actually - I like this grown up, mean Mika a lot - he does well wit a good interviewer :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's good to see an adult side to Mika, we all love him being cute and cuddly but it's nice to see he's just another normal guy. And yes, the interview overall was well conducted, great questions allowing for proper discussion.

Hmmm!

Interesting.

Mika was just a kid himself when he "upstaged" the other performer.

The Billy Brown thing - Mika is a story teller so I can see him feeling everything is game.

Plus this Billy Brown acquaintance is an awful person.

What a horrible thing to do to his partner - in this case a women.

How cruel!

It was nice to hear that Mika purchased all the Rufus material once he stole it. Hahaha!

I think Mika is being a little too candid this round with his album release.

I love it but it is going to bite him in the arse unfortunately.

I think Mika is being a little too candid this round with his album release.

I love it but it is going to bite him in the arse unfortunately.

I agree completely. He's handing out ammunition left right and centre, the shoplifting thing, being mean about his friends, downloading songs illegally, and even not going to school and not bothering to tell the council when he was younger - they'll still all accumulate and it will bite him in the arse.

I agree completely. He's handing out ammunition left right and centre, the shoplifting thing, being mean about his friends, downloading songs illegally, and even not going to school and not bothering to tell the council when he was younger - they'll still all accumulate and it will bite him in the arse.

Hey Nolliag.

You are having a Hell of a good time aren't ya?:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yeah, it's good to see an adult side to Mika, we all love him being cute and cuddly but it's nice to see he's just another normal guy. And yes, the interview overall was well conducted, great questions allowing for proper discussion.

I agree 100%! A really different interview, very serious, but Mika's still very entertaining. :thumb_yello:

Plus this Billy Brown acquaintance is an awful person.

What a horrible thing to do to his partner - in this case a women.

How cruel!

Aren't you a bit harsh, Kodes?

This BB could well be married for sincere reasons. Love for instance...

Later on in his marriage he found out he (also) loved men. It is a rotten situation for both parties, I guess. I don't think it was intentional cruelty.

Aren't you a bit harsh, Kodes?

This BB could well be married for sincere reasons. Love for instance...

Later on in his marriage he found out he (also) loved men. It is a rotten situation for both parties, I guess. I don't think it was intentional cruelty.

Maybe - NOT!

The chances of it being innocent like that are so low.

To do that to another human being - one you are suupose to care about let alone "love" is horrible.

I have met some men who have done that.

Years later they 'confessed" what they did was horrendous & done for totally self-serving & selfish reasons.

It gets even worse when there are children involved.

It is more intentional than one would like to think.

That has been my experience & I have heard of many others.

If you looked into it you would be shocked!

Mika knows how horrific it is.

I don't think Mika would have used it as a story & included it in a song.

I don't think you can pigeon-hole such things.

I think it's unlikely that by the time someone gets to a marriage age (unless they do so in their teens or early twenties) that they can't know their own sexual orientation - and I agree that it is fairly likely that it's often a case of trying to be heterosexual when you're not (for whatever reason) and later being unable to deal with the marriage. Of course, affairs are never justified and are inherently wrong, but I wouldn't as quick to blame Billy on the grounds of knowing or not knowing his sexuality. It is a very tough situation for those who have to face up to it in the end, especially when there are kids involved.

Maybe - NOT!

The chances of it being innocent like that are so low.

To do that to another human being - one you are suupose to care about let alone "love" is horrible.

I have met some men who have done that.

Years later they 'confessed" what they did was horrendous & done for totally self-serving & selfish reasons.

It gets even worse when there are children involved.

It is more intentional than one would like to think.

That has been my experience & I have heard of many others.

If you looked into it you would be shocked!

Mika knows how horrific it is.

I don't think Mika would have used it as a story & included it in a song.

I've always been sorry for Billy Brown. I don't think he was a bad person, but probably a man who had gay tendencies and yet got married to try and be straight. Living an ordinary life, as the song says.

Like the Heath Ledger character in Brokeback Mountain. Who tried to live a straight life with his wife, but could not stay away from his gay lover, because that was the person he was truly in love with.

I think the story of Billy Brown is a lot like that it's a Kind of 'Brokeback Mountain-the Musical' story isn't it.

The issue with the illegal downloads. Mika confessed to that, but also said he bought the cds afterwards, so I think that should be okay.

I've always been sorry for Billy Brown. I don't think he was a bad person, but probably a man who had gay tendencies and yet got married to try and be straight. Living an ordinary life, as the song says.

Like the Heath Ledger character in Brokeback Mountain. Who tried to live a straight life with his wife, but could not stay away from his gay lover, because that was the person he was truly in love with.

I think the story of Billy Brown is a lot like that it's a Kind of 'Brokeback Mountain-the Musical' story isn't it.

The issue with the illegal downloads. Mika confessed to that, but also said he bought the cds afterwards, so I think that should be okay.

No Billy Brown never intended t be a bad person.

But he "used' someone else to hide & not face things he had no control of in his own life.

I am sure there was family & peer pressure & all of that.

It is a tough situation in our society today let alone forty or fifty years ago.

The crime is he used another human being.

I have met the women & children who suffered terribly from this single decision of the Billy Browns of the world.

The damage is horrific!

Do you have any idea how long it takes a women to recover from this & how long it takes her to trust "anybody" again.

It entails things that you wouldn't even think of.

You are right - I don't have much sympathy for their selfish actions.