Mika's Address

XX-lara-XX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to know Mika's address so that I can get an autograph or something of the sort

PLZ Help

Im 11 yrs old

xx

Go to MikaSounds.com & write to him there or get someone to tweet him if you know someone with a twitter account.

But unfortunately I think you are going to have to be somewhere Mika is performing to really stand a good chance at getting an autograph.

I don't know where you live but Mika is about to embark on tours all over the world for the next year or so.

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

I would really like to know Mika's address so that I can get an autograph or something of the sort

PLZ Help

Im 11 yrs old

xx

Hi Lara

The best way to get an autograph is if you get to meet him in person. If you are in the UK, then keep an eye open for gig dates which should be announced soon. There are already Europe and US gig dates announced too. He often does a "meet and greet" with the fans after a show and you may get an autograph if he has time :thumb_yello:

Meanwhile, why don't you

1. Open a thread in the introductions and goodbyes thread, and tell us a little more about you, so that we can say Hi and "meet" you properly

2. Read the FAQ section (click on FAQ on the menu) and read lots about Mika and the MFC

Welcome to MFC :bye:

LONDON! :thumb_yello:

If you can, go to a gig with a responsible adult if you're allowed. We're gonna get UK tour dates at the top of the week :teehee:

Well done Caz!

I forgot to add "the responsible adult" part.:teehee:

If your around me Ill get you one , promise :thumb_yello:

Kewl!

That's really nice of you Fred!

Do you two remember what it was like to be anywhere between nine years old & thirteen years old or so & become a fan of a singer or actor/actress for the first time????:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Well done Caz!

I forgot to add "the responsible adult" part.:teehee:

Kewl!

Do you two remember what it was like to be anywhere between nine years old & thirteen years old or so & become a fan of a singer or actor/actress for the first time????:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yes I would of died to have met freddie mercury :wub2: and get a signature !

Still would :naughty:

PLZ Help

Im 11 yrs old

xx

1. Open a thread in the introductions and goodbyes thread, and tell us a little more about you, so that we can say Hi and "meet" you properly

2. Read the FAQ section (click on FAQ on the menu) and read lots about Mika and the MFC

Welcome to MFC :bye:

Couldn't have replied better myself, thanks Naectegale! :thumb_yello:

Also, in the FAQ we do have two addresses for sending fan mail -- one

in the US, and one in the UK. Those are the best places to

write. :thumb_yello:

We sure this isn't spam?Two new users with 'xx's in their names, both 11, both looking for Mika's details.... :fisch:

You might be right Nolliag but I don't think it hurts any of us to be polite & helpful in case this really is an eleven year old with their frist crush on a pop star etc.

I would hate to be responsible for partly ruining the experience.

It only happens once!!

Sorry - I don't mean to lecture - I am just thinking it isn't worth the chance of ruining something really special.

It does look suspicious - two so close together - but hey - so what?

You might be right Nolliag but I don't think it hurts any of us to be polite & helpful in case this really is an eleven year old with their frist crush on a pop star etc.

I would hate to be responsible for partly ruining the experience.

It only happens once!!

Sorry - I don't mean to lecture - I am just thinking it isn't worth the chance of ruining something really special.

It does look suspicious - two so close together - but hey - so what?

I know, but everyone else was being helpful, so I chose to be observant.

Sorry, it's the Moderator in me coming out - I'm a Mod on other forums and I hunt spam down like the plague. :roftl:

Kewl!

Yes I do :teehee:

If your around me Ill get you one , promise :thumb_yello:

Get me one too, Fred, get me one too...:mf_lustslow:

:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry, it's the Moderator in me coming out - I'm a Mod on other forums and I hunt spam down like the plague. :roftl:

Arghhhhhhh, another Mod, we're trapped...:biggrin2:

Kewl!

Thank you for the explanation.

That makes sense.

Arghhhhhhh, another Mod, we're trapped...:biggrin2:

AHA! I'm not a Mod on here, all I can do is grumble and report spam!

On my other forums though I'm a pretty ruthless Mod, I'm the one you really do not want to get on the wrong side of :roftl: