MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Yeah I'm driving back from Birmingham on the Thursday and staying until Monday and driving back up to Uni then.

Btw - I'm thinking of staying over in Manchester, do you and Jenny wanna share a family room? I thought I'd mention it cos I know you're gonna be staying over and frankly I can't be bothered with rushing around for last trains, especiall if that one turns out to be a bit epic.

Lemme know if you fancy it and I'll get it sorted - it'd be about a tenner each.

Ive sent you a PM :thumb_yello:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a BIT silly - I'm doing 7 then going to Vienna at the end of March, I will be doubling my gigs al in the space of about 6 weeks. It's amazing, haha. I don't think I'll do THAT many again, though who knows. I'll see how destroyed I am by the end of it.

Where abouts are you from? Are you London or is that just the nearest one?

I'm not in London but it's the closest one to me. I'd love to go to one of the European gigs - lucky you going to Vienna!

Hell, why not go to 7 gigs if you can? If I could go to 7 gigs, believe me, I would!! :teehee:

I'm not in London but it's the closest one to me. I'd love to go to one of the European gigs - lucky you going to Vienna!

Hell, why not go to 7 gigs if you can? If I could go to 7 gigs, believe me, I would!! :teehee:

Hahah well I'll let you know how it goes. I think I may ACTUALLY be dead by the end of it. Thank God there are two days off between Birmingham and London, I think I'll need them!

i went to all the girls aloud london dates at wembley arena and O2 was pretty tired after all that shouting and dancing. I saw them at 18th september Wembley stadium with cold play so 6 times all together this year. You only live once so why not go 7 times if you can :roftl: I saw Madonna twice as well.

I hope he puts another date on at Hammersmith maybe later in the year. :wink2: My first concert for 2010. :thumb_yello:

what if ( just curious i wont be alloued to go anyway)

if you couldnt get the money till christmas..:biggrin2:

Which gig were you thinking about? I think Hammersmith will probably be sold out by then but if that's the case and you find out you can go ask in the Extra Ticket Thread, most people will only be asking the cost they paid for the ticket.

does anyone know if there will be a pre-sale here for hmv hammersmith london 01.03.2010 as it come up on the mean fidler email i got this morning? cant see anything here and trying to get through to ticketmaster

does anyone know if there will be a pre-sale here for hmv hammersmith london 01.03.2010 as it come up on the mean fidler email i got this morning? cant see anything here and trying to get through to ticketmaster

:shocked:

What .... he's added another date ... arse ... I'm so going if he has :lmfao:

I'm just not telling me Mum :wink2:

I am pretty sure he will add another London date but it's funny to learn it from Ticketmaster...:blink:

It is not on the Ticketmaster website and I no longer receive mails from them, so can someone tell me what the mail said? (i.e when tickets wil go on dale...etc)

I am pretty sure he will add another London date but it's funny to learn it from Ticketmaster...:blink:

It is not on the Ticketmaster website and I no longer receive mails from them, so can someone tell me what the mail said? (i.e when tickets wil go on dale...etc)

i spent 18 mins on ticketmaster phone line and they tried to sell me tickets for the 28th so i said no 1st march and she went there is nothing on the system and there was nothing in the email either and i cant get on to hmv tickets or ticketmaster website to check so no idea and was very annoyed after all that:shocked: If anoyone does find out please post as i dont have a computer at home and its limited access at work then i can make a plan :sneaky2:

Edited by lindahf1

i spent 18 mins on ticketmaster phone line and they tried to sell me tickets for the 28th so i said no 1st march and she went there is nothing on the system and there was nothing in the email either and i cant get on to hmv tickets or ticketmaster website to check so no idea and was very annoyed after all that:shocked: If anoyone does find out please post as i dont have a computer at home and its limited access at work then i can make a plan :sneaky2:

I just checked the Ticketmaster website and there isn't anything on there.

I checked as well, hahaa. I looked in my Mean Fiddler email again and it said it was for the 28th. He may very well add another London date.

In which case I will be extending my stay down south.

And missing more lectures than I should.

Hey ho!

There's space to add a few more gigs into that schedule depending on what gigs look like selling out... A couple more Hammersmiths would be nice (as long as they don't go on sale while I'm on holiday)!

There's space to add a few more gigs into that schedule depending on what gigs look like selling out... A couple more Hammersmiths would be nice (as long as they don't go on sale while I'm on holiday)!

yep. We figured that out pretty soon:wink2:

Seetickets are selling them, but standing only.

got through on ticketmaster another cracking seat for 1st march at hmv hammersmith apollo so am very happy :thumb_yello: and grateful on ly checked by chance on here :biggrin2: so 2 dates with mika next year and not long till i see him on 18th november :roftl: