MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I checked late last night to see if more presale tix had become available for London it still said 'sold out' so will need to get hold of my ticket tomorrow...but, again, I won't be able to get online all day...reeaalllyyy worried I'll miss out completely! So frustrating! :aah:

Although I checked late last night to see if more presale tix had become available for London it still said 'sold out' so will need to get hold of my ticket tomorrow...but, again, I won't be able to get online all day...reeaalllyyy worried I'll miss out completely! So frustrating! :aah:

It's about 6 and a half thousand people, I don't think they'll all go that quickly. But don't quote me on it.

Is there a friend or relative you could get to order it for you?

Sorry, it's me again ! :naughty:

Well, which website is better to purchase tickets tomorrow : ticketmaster, ticketweb another one ??? :aah:

Do they send tickets to France ?

sorry but we are so stressed....:boxed:

I need to find out hwos best too and I also found this one but dont knowhow good they are yet so darent use them lol (the have good feedback but how reliable is that)

http://www.gigantic.com/g~affiliate=stereoboard~g/gigantic/event_gce_14935a.html

The Brighton one' date=' is 4 daays after my birthdaay.. BIRTHDAY PRESENT MUCHH..? :D ;ox[/quote']

There's Seetickets too, but I think the majority of ticket agents, tend to have the policy of picking tickets up on the door, if your buying from another country. Especially if it gets close to the date and promoters haven't got the tickets to them on time.

morning i got my ticket i'm so tired couldnt sleep last night i managed to get thorough ticketmaster automated service as seetickets website is permantely busy. I'm in Block 9 so nice in the middle but row D not A this year hammersmith apollo london. Not complaining as i didnt even think i was going to get that. My first gig of 2010 and its my lovely curly haired Mika :wub2:

08442779999 if anyone cant get through on the websites.

Edited by lindahf1

I'm in Block 9 so nice in the middle but row D not A this year hammersmith apollo london.

You did well. I managed to get online and was there right on the dot of 9 but only managed row K (but middle-ish). In fact it offered me P to start with, so had to grab other laptop and try again before my time ran out on original ones and then I got row K. I was booking 4 tickets though, so that probably doesn't help.

After booking I noticed that you can get tickets on HMV.com for Hammersmith Apollo. But it just says 'Front Circle' but it doesn't tell you your seat numbers.

I'm going to Glasgow and Newcastle now too .... Newcastle was still available through pre-sale ... but Glasgow I got through Ticketmaster/Ticketweb .... :wub2: Both standing .... so excited .... :aah:

morning i got my ticket i'm so tired couldnt sleep last night i managed to get thorough ticketmaster automated service as seetickets website is permantely busy. I'm in Block 9 so nice in the middle but row D not A this year hammersmith apollo london. Not complaining as i didnt even think i was going to get that. My first gig of 2010 and its my lovely curly haired Mika :wub2:

08442779999 if anyone cant get through on the websites.

That's odd, I got my ticket for Bristol straight off, no waiting, in and out!:blink:

About 9.25am.

I'm going to Glasgow and Newcastle now too .... Newcastle was still available through pre-sale ... but Glasgow I got through Ticketmaster/Ticketweb .... :wub2: Both standing .... so excited .... :aah:

YAY!!!

See you there!:thumb_yello:

YAY!!!

See you there!:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2: I will indeed :wub2: I'm gonna be exhausted .... but It's gonna be a great holiday .... I've just worked out - ish ... how much it will cost me to National Express it for most of the gigs bar Brighton ... and it will be about £120.00 :wub2: and that's for four of them ... some of them go really early so will cut down on room costs cos' some of them go at like 3.00am to the next city :wub2: I haven't looked at hotels yet ... :boing: I'm dead excited :mf_lustslow:

:biggrin2: I will indeed :wub2: I'm gonna be exhausted .... but It's gonna be a great holiday .... I've just worked out - ish ... how much it will cost me to National Express it for most of the gigs bar Brighton ... and it will be about £120.00 :wub2: and that's for four of them ... some of them go really early so will cut down on room costs cos' some of them go at like 3.00am to the next city :wub2: I haven't looked at hotels yet ... :boing: I'm dead excited :mf_lustslow:

Travel Lodge have got their spring sale on - £19 a room, though for Newcastle it's more expensive, I dunno if they've run out of £19 ones or what but you should be fine for the others.

I'd recommend sorting them out soonish though because they WILL go.

That's odd, I got my ticket for Bristol straight off, no waiting, in and out!:blink:

About 9.25am.

i got off the phone at 9.06 am so that was good then, i did look at seetickets later and for hammersmith apollo london they were only offering standing? Still i've got the ticket and that's all that matters. Glad yours was straight forward :thumb_yello:

Are you going straight from Glasgow to Newcastle, or staying over?

i got off the phone at 9.06 am so that was good then, i did look at seetickets later and for hammersmith apollo london they were only offering standing? Still i've got the ticket and that's all that matters. Glad yours was straight forward :thumb_yello:

WOW!

I thought all the standing tickets, would have sold out straight away!:shocked:

Are you going straight from Glasgow to Newcastle, or staying over?

I'm not sure ... there's a day between the Glasgow and Newcastle ones isn't there ... I'll have to book all the travel and hotels etc from next month onwards - paying for the tickets will wipe me out this month - esp if I manage to get a ticket for Little Noise too this month ... :aah:

I'm not sure ... there's a day between the Glasgow and Newcastle ones isn't there ... I'll have to book all the travel and hotels etc from next month onwards - paying for the tickets will wipe me out this month - esp if I manage to get a ticket for Little Noise too this month ... :aah:

If you want a roomie for Glasgow, I'll go in on it with you, hopefully it'll still be £19 next month:thumb_yello:

If you want a roomie for Glasgow, I'll go in on it with you, hopefully it'll still be £19 next month:thumb_yello:

Rose and Laurel, I've booked a family room for Glasgow so you can come in with me and Jazzy if you like (you can get 4 in a family room can't you?) I't only cost me £19 so that's less than a £5 each! Pay me when we get there...

PM me if you're interested.

Rose and Laurel, I've booked a family room for Glasgow so you can come in with me and Jazzy if you like (you can get 4 in a family room can't you?) I't only cost me £19 so that's less than a £5 each! Pay me when we get there...

PM me if you're interested.

:biggrin2: Just PM'd you hunny :thumb_yello: