MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found another site selling tickets for 110 Euro but I'm a bit wary of it.

If I ring the Olympia again they'll just tell me they have no idea what I'm talking about.

Is it possible to contact people at Ticketmaster directly??

Isn't this what happened last time? A gig was listed but then it never happened?

Is it possible to contact people at Ticketmaster directly??

Isn't this what happened last time? A gig was listed but then it never happened?

I did that yesterday but they weren't really able to help me. They just said they would be updating the site.

I did that yesterday but they weren't really able to help me. They just said they would be updating the site.

I guess all we can do is hope so - and in your case, check ticketmaster at 9am tomorrow morning, as thats when all other general sales seem to be going on sale. It might randomly pop up. :blink:

I guess all we can do is hope so - and in your case, check ticketmaster at 9am tomorrow morning, as thats when all other general sales seem to be going on sale. It might randomly pop up. :blink:

I just received an e-mail from them about the Belfast gig but that's not very helpful.

I hope there will be some news by this evening.

I just received an e-mail from them about the Belfast gig but that's not very helpful.

I hope there will be some news by this evening.

its all very annoying and disappointing especially when they charge so much for so called handing and post, what are they handling/service. Last year was so easy but thanks to work for some reason they have blocked ticketmaster but not seetickets not logical is it :blink:

Warning: never buy tickets from such a site. Especially when tickets are not officially on sale yet. It's a total rip off.

I would never even consider doing it. The last thing I would want is to be ripped off.

Warning: never buy tickets from such a site. Especially when tickets are not officially on sale yet. It's a total rip off.

I did that for Blur .... bought it from a site before they'd gone on sale cos' my presale thing hadn't come through ... then was panicked as I didn't think i'd get it ... then my presale thing did come through so I bought a proper one ... the other ticket actually arrived the morning of the concert which was shocking ... as they don't normally send them .... I was very very very lucky ... would never do it again though ... I gave Rose my other ticket .. so all worked out in the end ... :wub2:

Damn it....

We'll be 7 little frenchies who want to go at the Glasgow gig !

Because we also want to discover Scotland :wub2:

But the presale is sold-out on Mikasounds :sneaky2:

Do you think it'll be possible to book tickets tomorrow, when the general allocation website will open their sales ????? :boxed:

Or do we have to buy on an English website...???

Do you think it'll be possible to book tickets tomorrow, when the general allocation website will open their sales ????? :boxed:

I don't see a problem. Ticketmaster are usually very good and easy to manage.

Just be sure to get online as early as possible.

Edited by Blossom

Sorry, it's me again ! :naughty:

Well, which website is better to purchase tickets tomorrow : ticketmaster, ticketweb another one ??? :aah:

Do they send tickets to France ?

sorry but we are so stressed....:boxed:

I think Ticketmaster is normally best, they normally offer an e-ticket option which might be easiest because you then don't need to worry about postage.