MIKA @ Waterfront, Belfast

dcdeb

exactly! :shocked:

dublin gets so much more fuss :blink:

well, it's only half as many mfcers going than to dublin. :blink: i can't really understand why though, it's a saturday, and seriously, if i hadn't booked belfast already in the first place, this week i would have, the excitement is killing me and i couldn't wait a day longer to see that show! :aah:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it's only half as many mfcers going than to dublin. :blink: i can't really understand why though, it's a saturday, and seriously, if i hadn't booked belfast already in the first place, this week i would have, the excitement is killing me and i couldn't wait a day longer to see that show! :aah:

I have no wish to be political in any way but for a lot of people resident in the UK.....................Belfast is not a place that they are comfortable with visiting. I think you will find that that is one of the reasons, despite it being a Saturday.

I have no wish to be political in any way but for a lot of people resident in the UK.....................Belfast is not a place that they are comfortable with visiting. I think you will find that that is one of the reasons, despite it being a Saturday.

ah, ok. well, whatever the reason, i don't mind that we have mika and his first show of the tour all to ourselves! :naughty::roftl: a gig with only 15 mfcers is certainly a lot more relaxed than with 80 like in london. :bleh:

oh, quite an interesting point of view, thanks kath, haven't thought of it :blink:

yeah:thumb_yello:

I bet there won't even be a queue only a tea party under a huge umrella ella ella eh eh

:gathering:

stop it with your umbrella ella ella, the weather in belfast is gonna be nice! :aah::sneaky2: it's enough if there's supposed to be rain in dublin! :rolls_eyes:

apart from that, i agree. :naughty:

That is very posh Sienna, having your ticket delivered to your hotel:roftl:

Hope it all goes well :thumb_yello:

I hope so too!:blink:

That 's exactly what i was thinking!!!!

Find your ticket under your pillow, very classy , Sienna, bravo!!!

And i was also thinking that this thread was not popular, well it's not London BUT the first gig of the 2010 tour , hey..:groovy:

Yeah, if it works it would be lovely!:teehee:

:naughty:

And with freezing what do you mean, above or below zero, Celsius?:wink2:

Sunny!:biggrin2: Sounds good!

Well it was -3 this morning at about 8am to 9 or so. The warmest it got was about 6 or 7Celcius today. Right now it's 4C here. :huh:

Which in my opinion is freezing, but I just hate the cold so...:naughty:

I don't know what Belfast will be like though, much the same Id say.

I'm so excited now! :D

a new mika poster that's hanging at the waterfront hall: http://twitpic.com/12nqdl :wub2:

it indeed is sunny but cold here. seemed warm to me when i arrived, compared to the -7C and snowstorm in munich. but when walking through the city, i found that it doesn't really feel much warmer. it's a bit windy, so the +4°C rather feel like -4 or so. maybe it's warmer in the early afternoon in the sun, but i guess it wouldn't have hurt if i had taken my down jacket instead of the woolen winter jacket. bought ear muffs at a 1-pound-shop today, that definitely was a good idea. and also glad that i packed my leather gloves instead of the thin ones.

that waterfront hall looks huge, although it has just 2200 places - but it's a huge building with a restaurant + bars, etc. it's open to the public during the day, so maybe we can queue inside? :dunno: might go there again tomorrow and ask someone about it. would definitely be fab, because much warmer. :biggrin2:

a new mika poster that's hanging at the waterfront hall: http://twitpic.com/12nqdl :wub2:

it indeed is sunny but cold here. seemed warm to me when i arrived, compared to the -7C and snowstorm in munich. but when walking through the city, i found that it doesn't really feel much warmer. it's a bit windy, so the +4°C rather feel like -4 or so. maybe it's warmer in the early afternoon in the sun, but i guess it wouldn't have hurt if i had taken my down jacket instead of the woolen winter jacket. bought ear muffs at a 1-pound-shop today, that definitely was a good idea. and also glad that i packed my leather gloves instead of the thin ones.

that waterfront hall looks huge, although it has just 2200 places - but it's a huge building with a restaurant + bars, etc. it's open to the public during the day, so maybe we can queue inside? :dunno: might go there again tomorrow and ask someone about it. would definitely be fab, because much warmer. :biggrin2:

Oh the poster is good looking!:wub2:

Thanks for the little report, take care, see you soooon!!!!!:thumb_yello:

wow :wub2: lovely poster...

The gig is only one day away....:aah: Have a nice day Mellody!!

(waiting for nice report ......:naughty:)

Love the poster:wub2:

i see a new entry in the YES list.....the top decantent one! :mf_lustslow:

BS, you rock!

That is really cool:biggrin2:

My flight is delayed. By now i am supposed to up in the air on my way to meet my fellow doughnuts, instead i'm sitting in the bloody airport gate - in airport hell! I am looking forward to tomorrow though- on a lighter note- if I ever bloody get there!