MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know about anyone else, but seeing Mika on that live chat has made me all excited about the tour now.:teehee:

MY TICKETS ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

:shocked: That's so early...I didn't expect we'd see anything untill January at the earliest.

Sandbag might have changed in that case.:naughty:

My tickets for LA and Oakland arrived to my house in Canada while I was in California. :aah:

:shocked: Really? How did you get to the concert? That must have been horrible. :boxed:

• 1 month later...

looks like there's a 2nd dublin show on the 16th: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/18004347CC9B32B6?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

damn, less sightseeing for me. but more mika. so i won't complain, lol! :roftl:

i'ts strange though, there are even still tickets available on mikasounds.com for the first show, why a 2nd one then?! :blink:

looks like there's a 2nd dublin show on the 16th: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/18004347CC9B32B6?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

damn, less sightseeing for me. but more mika. so i won't complain, lol! :roftl:

i'ts strange though, there are even still tickets available on mikasounds.com for the first show, why a 2nd one then?! :blink:

I just saw this, too, mellody -- as I said in my other post about it, I'm

going to wait until I can get "official" word from someone about it before

I add it to the calendar... It seems like it's legitimate, but you never know

with these random items like this... :blink:

Ok.. i know I am early but I have just recieved another Mika ticket for the FIRST night and I was hoping that somebody would swap for the second night (when they go on sale)

Anybody that could help or spread it on, it would be much appriciated

xx

Hi

I admit i HAVE not read through the 23 pages about the Dublin gig. But started reading and saw that people are staying in diff hotels. Travellodge, North Star and another one, then I stopped reading.

Is there a hotel/hostel/ whatever, where most fans are staying? I'd love to meet up with everybody as I wont' know anybody at all. For my sake, we can meet up in someone's hotel room and have a drink or two and dance and listen to MIKA to warm up, or just go somewhere together and have drink! Or whatever.

If you reply and dont' know where most are staying, but feel like meeting up pre show, with a fellow mIKa fan, just list your hotel and that way there's at least two of us :thumb_yello:

Hi

I admit i HAVE not read through the 23 pages about the Dublin gig. But started reading and saw that people are staying in diff hotels. Travellodge, North Star and another one, then I stopped reading.

Is there a hotel/hostel/ whatever, where most fans are staying? I'd love to meet up with everybody as I wont' know anybody at all. For my sake, we can meet up in someone's hotel room and have a drink or two and dance and listen to MIKA to warm up, or just go somewhere together and have drink! Or whatever.

If you reply and dont' know where most are staying, but feel like meeting up pre show, with a fellow mIKa fan, just list your hotel and that way there's at least two of us :thumb_yello:

I think a few of us are staying at the hostel on Albion Street (I think it is) round the corner from the venue.

you wouldn't know the exact name of the hostel would you?

I think it would be wise to take this conversation to PM, please. Public forum, fan club meet ups...we don't want anyone NOT connected to MFC to be getting information we would rather they didn't have. Thanks.:wink2:

you wouldn't know the exact name of the hostel would you?

I think it would be wise to take this conversation to PM, please. Public forum, fan club meet ups...we don't want anyone NOT connected to MFC to be getting information we would rather they didn't have. Thanks.:wink2:

think the name of the hostel has been posted somewhere in this thread already anyway. :dunno: don't remember it though. there are a lot of hostels in that area, i'm staying at a different one than the one i've read about here in this thread, it is a bit more expensive but i liked the pictures and reviews a lot more than for the other one. especially in the other one, they don't have lockers and there seem to be security issues, with stuff getting stolen from the baggage room etc., that's why i decided for a different hostel.

but it's all very close to each other in this area and in walking distance from the venue, so i hope we can all meet up anyway. :biggrin2: seem to be a lot of pubs in this area as well. :bleh: