MIKA @ the Apollo, Manchester

dcdeb

I've never been in there later on but during the day it's fine, I often have a few cokes there before a gig. You often meet the support groups there too! Lol!

Sounds ok to me!

I always think it's a shame the Apollo isn't nearer the city centre so there'd be more pubs etc to choose from nearby (not to mention carparks etc). It's a great venue but that's a big drawback really. It's not in the nicest part of town, is it :blink:.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of getting there around 5pm. Like you say Ruth, if it's freezing then nobody wants to be hanging around any longer than that, surely! And I hear we are in for another cold snap :blink:

Do you mean the pub down the side of the Apollo near the stage door? Is it ok in there? (I like spit and sawdust pubs, as long as they aren't rough :naughty:)

I don't know the area. I've never been before. I'll be there, hopefully, to see people before hand, but I've no idea where people are meeting up.

Hi everyone!

I'm a MIKA forum virgin :P and I just wanted to give everyone a friendly hello!

I can't wait for 19th Feb!!!!!

:D! :thumb_yello:

HI!!!! welcome and you are soooooo in for a treat tomorrow night!

I will be with big hair and flashing pink fairywings and with my friends 9 year old who is matching! so if you see me shout me! :biggrin2:

xxx

HI!!!! welcome and you are soooooo in for a treat tomorrow night!

I will be with big hair and flashing pink fairywings and with my friends 9 year old who is matching! so if you see me shout me! :biggrin2:

xxx

LOL!!!! :naughty:

:boing: did i read correctly that people are going to start queuing at 4pm ish??

Not sure. I'll be getting there at 5 though. But, I'm not bothered about being front row or anything; reasonably near the front is ok for me.

4pm sounds very sensible to me but I don't know what the really hardcore people are doing :naughty:.

Not sure. I'll be getting there at 5 though. But, I'm not bothered about being front row or anything; reasonably near the front is ok for me.

4pm sounds very sensible to me but I don't know what the really hardcore people are doing :naughty:.

Gotcha :biggrin2:

Isn't it supposed to snow tomorrow?! This is gonna be a cold day...:naughty:

Yes....:blink: I am trying to decide what to wear! Layers, I think :wink2:.

I'm hoping the weather will put off a lot of the casual fans from queuing too early.

Yes, hopefully...

I've never been to the apollo...i'm presuming that there's a cloak room?? don't really want to have to hold my extra layers the whole night!

Yes....:blink: I am trying to decide what to wear! Layers, I think :wink2:.

I'm hoping the weather will put off a lot of the casual fans from queuing too early.

Yup Rach....layers is the way to go!! :naughty:

I'm wearing lots!