1955 Tour

guylainem123

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you think? hmmm weird to rush and build it on this side of the pond if he isn't using it til next year no?

http://content70b.omroep.nl/77e17fa7ba3fe4886fe8265412995475/4acff0c1/05/avro/podcast/schiffers/0910061530%20mika.mp3

:dunno:

He says that America gets the "Warholian Factory" type show, but that Europe gets the new show. So it's silver confetti for us lot :lol3:

Edited by Fmbm

you think? hmmm weird to rush and build it on this side of the pond if he isn't using it til next year no?

That's what I thought!

I thought he mentioned last week somewhere, that it was called 1955, so I don't think it's that big a secret.

I'll see how money goes, and try to get a Golden Astronaut suit made up for the UK dates.

http://content70b.omroep.nl/77e17fa7ba3fe4886fe8265412995475/4acff0c1/05/avro/podcast/schiffers/0910061530%20mika.mp3

He says that America gets the "Warholian Factory" type show, but that Europe gets the new show. So it's silver confetti for us lot :lol3:

That will be cool though, I was thinking that was going to be the theme for all the shows, so I was looking into getting turquoise hat and braces, like he wears in BIOTG.

But Golden Astronaut it is.:naughty:

Now, I really MUST go to bed.:roftl:

Night:wink2:

That will be cool though, I was thinking that was going to be the theme for all the shows, so I was looking into getting turquoise hat and braces, like he wears in BIOTG.

But Golden Astronaut it is.:naughty:

Wait, so your Golden Astronaut costume is for the silver confetti show or the new one?:blush-anim-cl:

I still hope we will some "nice" moves (like in my sig. gif) to Touches You. The lyrics and music fits perfect to something like that. Bet "touching me touching you" can look very good. and prob. also "i wanna be wanna be whatever else that touches you". Can only imagine there will be a :wink2::das: in his eyes under it... Ok im looking a lot forward to see Touches You live :roftl:

Edited by Dark Angel

I still hope we will some "nice" moves (like in my sig. gif) to Touches You. The lyrics and music fits perfect to some like that. Bet "touching me touching you" can look very good. and prob. also "i wanna be wanna be whatever else that touches you". Can only imagine there will be a :wink2::das: in his eyes under it... Ok im looking a lot forward to see Touches You live :roftl:

:lmao:

The ONE I am <most> looking forward to is Good Gone Girl! :roftl:

:naughty: but i guess we'll see :dunno:

why the rush to get it done then?? :blink:

Last night, i was present during the taping of "Tout le Monde en parle" television show.

Because i had to sign a confidentiality agreement, i wasn't going to mention what was said until it was made public on television Sunday night.

However, our dear Mika was giving interviews on two radio stations in Montreal this afternoon and said exactly the same thing as last night. So i think all bets are off! :naughty:

As we know, Mika's new Tour for The Boy Who Knew Too Much is called 1955.

The idea behind this tour is a civilian that goes into space. During his space travel, something goes very wrong and he gets lost in space.

And when the show starts, we find out that the civilian turned astronaut lost in space is Mika.

Mika mentionned the name of the man who will be narrating at the beginning of his show, but i completely forgot his name. but if someone says it, i'll be able to recognise it. i think the last name is Mc something :teehee:

He mentioned today on the radio that the set is being built as we speak in Toronto and that some of the objects/props came from Montreal.

*** deb mentioned Ian McKellen and yes!! it's him!

t4p, Guylainem! :thumb_yello:

I am, but he mentioned in a recent dutch interview that the new stage design won't start 'til next year.

But he said specifically that the North American show is called 1955 and now he's saying the theme of 1955 is lost in space. I think the European thing is something different.

But he said specifically that the North American show is called 1955 and now he's saying the theme of 1955 is lost in space. I think the European thing is something different.

when i watch the show on sunday, i'll listen again to how he explains it.

i can't listen to the radio interviews anymore, but the show should tell us.

:stretcher:

Not only that I can't really wait for everyday to pass until I'll get closer and closer to those days. but now, knowing what it may be like I JUST CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!! :aah:

Could someone please hand me the time machine? :smoke: Thank you!

and YES, Angel, I can't wait to see TY live either! I'm always listening to it when I come back from school and I imagine myself screaming the song from the first row! :lol3::freak:

When? Where?

Fail on me for being out of the loop. And fail on him for never knowing what he's talking about :naughty:

So he's practically working or get collaboration with/from everyone attending that prick up your ears whateva afterparty now?

DW - A Laideeeeee in Rain

Sir IM - 1955 Tour

Am i pushing it up when i risk saying Matt Lucas is going to be the next one featuring the next vid?

The only lonely gay in town dancing in his glittery underware on One Foot Boy?

"There’s a one foot only gay in town eleven stone

He's sitting on my shoulder"

All he's missing now is Dawn&French and Rowan Atkinson and all this turns into a Mika/BBC Sitcom Productions...

Isn't French&Saunders? I love Dawn French!:wub2:Pure love I tell you!:wub2:

Just one word: read her biography if you haven done it!

Funny, touching and very, very clever, and to me the ultimate test of my English!:teehee:

*note to self*

Is now 89 % sure Mika will start the gigs by flying over the audience in an astronaut's suit :mf_rosetinted:

:swoon:

Oh and if he falls down, we'll catch him so gently!:wub2:

:das: