1955 Tour

guylainem123

Last night, i was present during the taping of "Tout le Monde en parle" television show.

Because i had to sign a confidentiality agreement, i wasn't going to mention what was said until it was made public on television Sunday night.

However, our dear Mika was giving interviews on two radio stations in Montreal this afternoon and said exactly the same thing as last night. So i think all bets are off! :naughty:

As we know, Mika's new Tour for The Boy Who Knew Too Much is called 1955.

The idea behind this tour is a civilian that goes into space. During his space travel, something goes very wrong and he gets lost in space.

And when the show starts, we find out that the civilian turned astronaut lost in space is Mika.

Mika mentionned the name of the man who will be narrating at the beginning of his show, but i completely forgot his name. but if someone says it, i'll be able to recognise it. i think the last name is Mc something :teehee:

He mentioned today on the radio that the set is being built as we speak in Toronto and that some of the objects/props came from Montreal.

*** deb mentioned Ian McKellen and yes!! it's him!

Edited by guylainem123

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, i was present during the taping of "Tout le Monde en parle" television show.

Because i had to sign a confidentiality agreement, i wasn't going to mention what was said until it was made public on television Sunday night.

However, our dear Mika was giving interviews on two radio stations in Montreal this afternoon and said exactly the same thing as last night. So i think all bets are off! :naughty:

The idea behind this tour is a civilian that goes into space. During his space travel, something goes very wrong and he gets lost in space.

And when the show starts, we find out that the civilian turned astronaut lost in space is Mika.

Mika mentionned the name of the man who will be narrating at the beginning of his show, but i completely forgot his name. but if someone says it, i'll be able to recognise it. i think the last name is Mc something :teehee:

He mentioned today on the radio that the set is being built as we speak in Toronto and that some of the objects/props came from Montreal.

:floor: That's not a very good clue Guy :floor:

McDonald? Mctavish? McMillan?, McKenzie?, McDuff? McCartney? McCloud?

Sounds great :thumb_yello:

Looking forward to see that! :naughty:

:floor: That's not a very good clue Guy :floor:

McDonald? Mctavish? McMillan?, McKenzie?, McDuff? McCartney? McCloud?

Sounds great :thumb_yello:

what i was thinkin when i read it :roftl:

Aaahhhhh!!!! TOO TOO excited to be hearing stuff like this!!! Aahhhh . . . counting down the hours till report time on Monday!!!! Opening night of the tour is like the MOST exciting time . . . :swoon:

So he's practically working or get collaboration with/from everyone attending that prick up your ears whateva afterparty now?

DW - A Laideeeeee in Rain

Sir IM - 1955 Tour

Am i pushing it up when i risk saying Matt Lucas is going to be the next one featuring the next vid?

The only lonely gay in town dancing in his glittery underware on One Foot Boy?

"There’s a one foot only gay in town eleven stone

He's sitting on my shoulder"

All he's missing now is Dawn&French and Rowan Atkinson and all this turns into a Mika/BBC Sitcom Productions...

Aaahhhhh!!!! TOO TOO excited to be hearing stuff like this!!! Aahhhh . . . counting down the hours till report time on Monday!!!! Opening night of the tour is like the MOST exciting time . . . :swoon:

I know i know! Can't wait!

I need to learn the tapdancing astronaut dance. :naughty:

Thanks for posting Guy!

I can't wait to see it!!!!