The "what am I doing with my life?" thread

Just imagine if I did that! You'd never have anything to scroll past :naughty:

I don't usually write a lot but when I do no one responds so I shortened it.

I'm only 5foot lol. You can see how short I am in this vlog I did at 3:16
haha!

Next to performing...I like to draw...but only do it when inspiration hits me, it's not something I can do 24/7. The one after that is writing, which is why I thought about maybe writing for a magazine :dunno:

Oh my gosh! The poster is as tall as you are! :naughty: Actually you're lucky. I want a Mika poster that's as tall as I am. :teehee: You sing really well! You should find a band that needs a singer and hook up with them. Who knows, someday you might be doing a gig that Mika would be spotted at. :naughty:

Oooh with magazines, I think you'd find this interesting. It's been going around on my facebooks since most are photogs :naughty: Someday magazines might have moving images! :shocked: Kind of like how Harry Potter has books where the images moves:

SO CRAZY!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh! The poster is as tall as you are! :naughty: Actually you're lucky. I want a Mika poster that's as tall as I am. :teehee: You sing really well! You should find a band that needs a singer and hook up with them. Who knows, someday you might be doing a gig that Mika would be spotted at. :naughty:

Oooh with magazines, I think you'd find this interesting. It's been going around on my facebooks since most are photogs :naughty: Someday magazines might have moving images! :shocked: Kind of like how Harry Potter has books where the images moves:

SO CRAZY!

Yeah I'm TIIIIIIIINNNYYYY lmfao, lots of people commented on my shortness at the sadler's wells gig :naughty:

omg i wasn't even singing properly there :roftl: here's a recording of me singing properly but only if you're interested... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7NKDVQTV

And I'm untrained in singing lol, I haven't really had any lessons.

Oh yes I remembering hearing about moving pictures in magazines! WEIRD!

What AM I doing with my life?

I'm making it up as I go along. Right now, I'm hoping to finish my four-year degree because it will give me more leverage in looking for the kind of work I want to do. I want to work in publishing, preferably in a way that gives me some opportunity to use my voice. Reading a book on tape would be awesome, but I'm also really good at public speaking and moderately good at singing.

If I can't get the funding for school, I'm going to relocate to the first city that I find a decent job in. I'm looking at 6 cities that I think would be an excellent match for me.

One way or another, I'm getting out of here.

I just spent an hour reading up on the zodiac because I got into my head that it was significant that you are a fire sign and I'm a water sign.

"Determined" might not be the word *cough*obsessive*cough* :naughty:

LOL. I was born on the cusp of Cancer and Leo, which is why I have such strong opposites sometimes. ¬_¬...

lolz, what are you? besides fabulous.

:roftl:

Bet Rivers is either Taurus or that horny one in march...

Waht's the name? The lamb???? Noes, f*** can0t remember....

Hellllppp

This one....

carneiro%25201.jpg

Edited by willywonka

Hellllppp

This one....

carneiro%25201.jpg

You mean Aries lol

I am a DUCK! :mf_rosetinted:

*QUIRK*QUIRK*

a duck? I don't think there's a zodiac with a duck :naughty: there's fish? Or a crab?

Hellllppp

This one....

carneiro%25201.jpg

I thought that February was the horny ones! :teehee:

:lmao:

Wow, this thread has moved from 'what am I doing with my life?' to astrology.

That's quite a leap.

I can't comment on astrology, as it'll start a debate. For those who care about astrology, I'm a Scorpio, and surprisingly a textbook one.

My brother is also a Scorpio (three years and two days between us) and he is my exact opposite. My dad is a Capricorn, and exactly the same as me.

Go figure.

Yeah I'm TIIIIIIIINNNYYYY lmfao, lots of people commented on my shortness at the sadler's wells gig :naughty:

omg i wasn't even singing properly there :roftl: here's a recording of me singing properly but only if you're interested... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7NKDVQTV

And I'm untrained in singing lol, I haven't really had any lessons.

Oh yes I remembering hearing about moving pictures in magazines! WEIRD!

Ooh I'll have to download! You don't want to hear me sing. The only time I can sing semi-okay is when I'm in the car and when the music is loud so you can barely hear me. :aah:

It sounds like you should get trained in something that way you can start knocking peoples socks off! Oh btw, I replied to you in the BIOTG video thread. I had forgotten you had written a rant to me so I wrote one back. :aah:

I want a magazine where the pictures move! I want to walk up to a shelf and have everyone be moving. Except you're going to see me standing there poking them because it'll look like a miniature person stuck inside. :roftl:

What AM I doing with my life?

I'm making it up as I go along. Right now, I'm hoping to finish my four-year degree because it will give me more leverage in looking for the kind of work I want to do. I want to work in publishing, preferably in a way that gives me some opportunity to use my voice. Reading a book on tape would be awesome, but I'm also really good at public speaking and moderately good at singing.

If I can't get the funding for school, I'm going to relocate to the first city that I find a decent job in. I'm looking at 6 cities that I think would be an excellent match for me.

One way or another, I'm getting out of here.

I wonder if we were trying for any of the same cities. I was trying for everything from the East Coast over to Texas.

I love how you guys have plans and know where you're going. And Rivers, you're always so determined. Even though we don't always agree I have to admit it's admirable.

I didn't use to know what I wanted to do. Even during the last year of high school. THAT was freaky. Then I figured it out and majored in Graphic Design for 3 years at college. Halfway through the second year I got burnt out, couldn't get back into the swing of things and was so scared that this was going to be my life. That's when I woke up that one morning and the first thing I thought was, "I want to be a photographer." It's funny that even though you do something you love you don't realize that it can be a career. :naughty:

That's quite a leap.

I can't comment on astrology, as it'll start a debate. For those who care about astrology, I'm a Scorpio, and surprisingly a textbook one.

My brother is also a Scorpio (three years and two days between us) and he is my exact opposite. My dad is a Capricorn, and exactly the same as me.

Go figure.

The MOST I know about astrology is what it says on the placemats when you go to dinner at a Chinese Restaurant! :roftl: I am an Aquarius . . . on the Chinese calendar . . I am a Snake - and it is completely ME. So go figure. :naughty:

In old school terms, we called that "thread drift". These days, I think we just call it "rivers is posting again". :naughty:

I have no clue if I'm textbook one. Some say I am. Some say I'm fully of surprises. Most just say I'm odd :biggrin2:

That's quite a leap.

Go figure.

:shocked:

ZOMG! ANOTHER ONE!

We're surrounded...:mf_rosetinted:

In old school terms, we called that "thread drift". These days, I think we just call it "rivers is posting again". :naughty:

Touché! :roftl:

I have no clue if I'm textbook one. Some say I am. Some say I'm fully of surprises. Most just say I'm odd :biggrin2:

All the characteristic traits are also mine. Loyalty, stubborness, wariness, short temper, determination, being logic-based, but passionate and all of these things to a fault. :naughty:

Also, while I reckon astrology is a load of cobblers, I love being a Scorpio, and I think it's the most kick-arse starsign :naughty: