FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you two were going to the Titanic museum:blink:

I guess I'll be watching you from the restaurant

We are and then Central Park and then we will probably stop by the restaurant.

We wanted to start a line up:blush-anim-cl:

I'm a Starbucks hot chocolate addict!!! :naughty:

Me too:naughty:

I'm actually considering popping popcorn for the show tonight. E-gigging is almost as good as the real thing. :teehee:

Twitters fired up! All engines GO! :thumb_yello: Doors in 2 hours, am I right?

No queuing, no freezing, no hot chocolate….and no MIKA!:boxed:

But I can go with that, it's almost as good!:naughty:

It’s 18.12 pm in Toronto now, what time does it start?:wink2:

I'm actually considering popping popcorn for the show tonight. E-gigging is almost as good as the real thing. :teehee:

Twitters fired up! All engines GO! :thumb_yello: Doors in 2 hours, am I right?

I love E-gigging at MFC. Too bad this time it's in the middle of my night. :teehee: But it's also nice to wake up and see some brand new lovely pics. :wub2:

I wonder if hes going to do something like that every concert:naughty:

It's about bloody time, they've been freezing for about the past 5 hours or more...:aah::naughty:

And tweeting pics of them freezing...

They'll have to have it intravenously!:naughty:

I really don't understand you guys.

He did it once. Then people at the next show took it for granted and complained till they got free drinks/food NOW IT IS EXPECTED!!!! The guy is a popstar not a restaurant owner! If you want food/drinks take your own!! I think it is extremely rude to expect it. If you are cold wear an extra jumper or thermal vests or gloves and hats even!

If MIKA does the icecream van to get to secret gig tix fair enough but I have heard of people getting receipts and taking them to John for the money as the queue didn't receive anything...WTF?

These are kind gestures and should be taken as such, not to take them for granted...IMO.

They knew it was gonna be cold and if they insist on being front row they have to put up with it being cold...tweeting pics of being cold...makes no sense, it is kinda obvious. Yeah good to see people in the queue but for the MFC boards to chat about freebies and how cold it is....purleeese!

xx

Edited by daisylou

OMG he is such a sweetie. I love him, he's amazing, I just want to hug him and congratulate his mother on raising such a nice young man.

Ahhh I'll be checking this thread first thing tomorrow for pictures and videos.

Will someone be videoing the Ian McKellan bit? I want to see it!

No queuing, no freezing, no hot chocolate….and no MIKA!:boxed:

But I can go with that, it's almost as good!:naughty:

It’s 18.12 pm in Toronto now, what time does it start?:wink2:

Doors are at 7:00pm Toronto time. That's 6:00, but the gig will probably start later.

I have a dance class at 7:00 (my time :naughty:) which means I'll miss some of the gig. :no: But I'll catch up.

I love E-gigging at MFC. Too bad this time it's in the middle of my night. :teehee: But it's also nice to wake up and see some brand new lovely pics. :wub2:

I know! It changes depending on if the tour is in Europe or the U.S.. We get a break for a change! :naughty: