Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I suppose she just needed to settle in to it and 'get it'. I didn't dislike her but I guess I was a bit overwhelmed by her. But she's cool now, and I CANNOT fault that muppet dress she wore at Bloomsbury Ballroom. Katy Perry was wearing something similar.

I like Erika purely for the fact that she got the tube home afterwards and smiled over at us when I was emptying my bag out trying to find my oyster and confetti was going everywhere and I was swearing a bit, probably slagging off Mika and his stupid flipping confetti and just generally on a high from the gig. And she has MAYJAH eye make up that's just really quite awesome. :aah:

I think you'll find Saranayde wore the muppet dress at Scala. LOL.

I now like Erika more for getting the tube home rather than some fancy car haha!

Speaking of which, on the day of Jools Holland when I was on the tube, I was almost convinced Lorna Bridge sat opposite me LOL.

Do you think when Tim Burton was an adolescent he went Christmas shopping??:teehee::teehee:

Sorry I could'nt resist.

It wasn't very nice of me.:aah::aah:

I am dying to find out how the theme presented & stage setting????????

:mf_rosetinted::shun:

I love the bit where everyone laughs disbelievingly at the name Norbert, and he gets all defensive saying "shut up, it's true!". The look on his face:wub2:

Me too! :naughty: I love that look on his face :naughty::wub2:

I really hope Dan is back for the UK tour :boxed:. I think he is a great addition to the band.

Oh well I hope everyone who is e-gigging has fun :naughty: but this old codger needs her sleep. Can't wait for the reports tomorrow.:biggrin2:

I hope Dan is back too :shocked::wub2:

Subcribing so i don't forget about this tomorrow. *cough splutter sneeze*

I think we have a 4th person for the Little Nose gig to share our room, Caz AND Jazzy (though they both appear blissfully unaware that they were sharing with us :roftl:

Do you think when Tim Burton was an adolescent he went Christmas shopping??:teehee::teehee:

Sorry I could'nt resist.

It wasn't very nice of me.:aah::aah:

I am dying to find out how the theme presented & stage setting????????

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::teehee:

I'm off to bed and can't wait to read what the gig was like tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Yeah but the only problem is that we don't have to queue this time :fisch:

I will sacrifice the hot chocolate for not queuing! :yay:

i didn't know you were a big girl!

She was a lovely Madrid Big Girl -- one of my favorite vids to watch ever!

:wub2:

I hope he still has confetti aswell and even the big balloons. :thumb_yello:

Would it BE a Mika gig without confetti and balloons? :shocked:

There has to be!

Five mins till opening act! Waiting is excruciating. Oh and two of our own are Big Girls, but you're gonna have to wait for their reports to find out who :teehee:

Tease! My bets are on Bab and Zoots! :thumb_yello:

A pic of the opening act

http://twitpic.com/lbg2g

It's Gary Go, isn't it? I'm pretty sure -- anxious to see him, too!

ON FRIDAY! :woot_jump:

well fancy that Jazzy cos I am also sharing a room with Mikafish for little Noise, AND Caz so we will see you there :thumb_yello: (pmed you again).

Whoop! I've replied! (AKA yes, I'd very much like to take you up on that offer).

yeah that bit's priceless lol

there were several parts :roftl: The first one is to do with the ice cream, the second one is outside the venue talking about paul ogrady and singing in the queue, the third is inside the venue and bits of the gig and so on and so far...

and thank you Jazzster!

:lmfao:

WE'RE ROOMIES JAZZ AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW LMFAO

I remember seeing bits of you in the queue outside the venue and going into the venue. And I remember the narration, Essex style! Hahah.

OMG YEAH SLUMBER PARTY LULZ.

I think you'll find Saranayde wore the muppet dress at Scala. LOL.

I now like Erika more for getting the tube home rather than some fancy car haha!

Speaking of which, on the day of Jools Holland when I was on the tube, I was almost convinced Lorna Bridge sat opposite me LOL.

Ohhhhhhh well to be honest I've lost track I've seen her so many times these last few months. :teehee: I apologise unreservedly for my error.

You've saved me a google quest, that's been confusing me a lot lately as well.

MayB im gettin 2 old 4 all dis intanet speek.

Really?? Gosh, that was the first thing I figured out. :roftl: I had probs with: T4P :teehee:

I remember seeing bits of you in the queue outside the venue and going into the venue. And I remember the narration, Essex style! Hahah.

OMG YEAH SLUMBER PARTY LULZ.

Ohhhhhhh well to be honest I've lost track I've seen her so many times these last few months. :teehee: I apologise unreservedly for my error.

I DON'T SOUND THAT ESSEX!!! :crybaby::tears:

Slumber party is gonna rule! Maybe we can kidnap Mika :teehee:

Hey hey hey - I was at all the events in September too and I can still remember! :naughty:

Indeed?:teehee: Or are u talking about some other IDD? :teehee:

idd stands for INDEED? :doh:

that's so silly! Looks nothing like the word!

You've saved me a google quest, that's been confusing me a lot lately as well.

MayB im gettin 2 old 4 all dis intanet speek.

No your'e not Jazzy.

You missed it when you were in the naughty room.:shocked:

Do you spend a fair amount of time there??

I DON'T SOUND THAT ESSEX!!! :crybaby::tears:

Slumber party is gonna rule! Maybe we can kidnap Mika :teehee:

Hey hey hey - I was at all the events in September too and I can still remember! :naughty:

idd stands for INDEED? :doh:

that's so silly! Looks nothing like the word!

I never figured that one out either! At least I wasn't alone! :roftl: