2nd London date confirmed?

Mikafish

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL what?! :lmfao:

That joke works on the assumption that you have a basic knowledge of world events :naughty: - Zimbabwe's rate of inflation is insanely high due to the credit crunch and prices go up every hour in shops with people not being able to afford basic food. Like PROPERLY ridiculous prices, we're talking millions of pounds.

That joke works on the assumption that you have a basic knowledge of world events :naughty: - Zimbabwe's rate of inflation is insanely high due to the credit crunch and prices go up every hour in shops with people not being able to afford basic food. Like PROPERLY ridiculous prices, we're talking millions of pounds.

Oh. Oh jeez :blink:

Oh. Oh jeez :blink:

Yeah, I don't know what it's like right now, but it was really bad at one point.

ANYWAY. LIGHTER SUBJECT.

Another Hammersmith gig! How lovely!

We should party like it's 2010 or something.

But it's an excuse to spend a long weekend in London, right?

i cannot jaz...

it's school time and i cannot oblige my husband to waste another work day cause i have to follow a pop star.....i'll be away on monday too...but cannot add a tuesday!!!

bad timing for families mika, as usual!!!

But it's an excuse to spend a long weekend in London, right?

Yes, a long weekend in London is very tempting....but....Hammersmith craziness again..:teehee:..I don’t know!

A trip along memory lane: I was in front row, far to the left, Mika almost never got over so far to the side, let a little girl stand in front of me and got some angry looks from s few people :naughty: Mika throw snow at the MFCers in the middle of the front row, very funny actually :roftl: waited for him after the gig but he just stopped for two seconds and then jumped in his car, home to mummy’s home cooked dinner!:wub2:

Ah what to do, what to do??????:aah:

i cannot jaz...

it's school time and i cannot oblige my husband to waste another work day cause i have to follow a pop star.....i'll be away on monday too...but cannot add a tuesday!!!

bad timing for families mika, as usual!!!

Ah but you'll get to see him on the Sunday though, that'll be fun. :thumb_yello:

Guys, a bit of advice: if you really want to go, I wouldn't wait for an 'official' announcement. Tickets are already selling everywhere, and fast. I just bought mine.

Judging by which seats they are selling, I doubt that there will be a MS presale for the good ones....

Personally, this time I decided that I'm done with all the London madness so I went for a seat upstairs instead, as I'll be at work all day and can't be bothered with all the stupid queuing/fighting drama anymore :aah:. I reckon that this may well be my future strategy to avoid all the London dramas!:biggrin2:

Guys, a bit of advice: if you really want to go, I wouldn't wait for an 'official' announcement. Tickets are already selling everywhere, and fast. I just bought mine.

Judging by which seats they are selling, I doubt that there will be a MS presale for the good ones....

Personally, this time I decided that I'm done with all the London madness so I went for a seat upstairs instead, as I'll be at work all day and can't be bothered with all the stupid queuing/fighting drama anymore :aah:. I reckon that this may well be my future strategy to avoid all the London dramas!:biggrin2:

I didn't see the option for upstairs seats :blink: just standing room :aah: Which site did you use?

I didn't see the option for upstairs seats :blink: just standing room :aah: Which site did you use?

I only got a standing option as well.

Maybe try ticketmaster?

Yep, Ticketmaster it was :thumb_yello:

Thanks :thumb_yello: Sorted - Row D best available :shocked: - that's OK :biggrin2:

Exactly, that's what I meant by "they are selling fast" :boxed:. Oh well, D is better than Z!!

Or standing BEHIND the Z's :roftl: