MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London - 2nd gig

robertina

ha, great, it was worth waiting until i got back to munich, as now they have the tickets also on mikasounds, including magic numbers. :biggrin2: wonder why it took them so long. :blink:

anyway, got my ticket now. :biggrin2:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2: Why did it take MS so long - I really needed the points.

Only another 450000 to go and the living room gig is all mine :floor:

oh, that's just 180 mika gigs then, should be easy. :naughty:

now the big question for me is: can i book my flights or will there be a 3rd london gig... :blink:

Edited by mellody

oh, that's just 180 mika gigs then, should be easy. :naughty:

now the big question for me is: can i book my flights or will there be a 3rd london gig... :blink:

i guess you can still wait a bit more before booking the flights. the gigs are after all four months from now:wink2:

Officially coming to this now :thumb_yello:

thats great! see you there:biggrin2:

well, I got the tick at least. not sure yet I can stay for this one either. :blink:

in case I cannot, I'll see if some mfc'er is interested. but I hope I can go :biggrin2:

hope you'll get to stay in london for the second one!

I can't believe that I signed here in the RSVP but never said what wanted to ask..

I attend and haven't booked anything for the night.... I know myself and being my first time I will be all excited and adrenalin-high so I know I'm not gonna sleep. Is somebody of you in the same case maybe?

I will be probably in the streets (if it's not too cold), or Victoria Station, or in any open place, or I don't know until I have to go to Gatwick early in the morning.

So I join you if there's any kind of event after the gig or if somebody has the same plan than me. Better 2 of us than 1 all alone :thumb_yello:

Trust me, I'm new but I don't bite :roftl:

I can't believe that I signed here in the RSVP but never said what wanted to ask..

I attend and haven't booked anything for the night.... I know myself and being my first time I will be all excited and adrenalin-high so I know I'm not gonna sleep. Is somebody of you in the same case maybe?

I will be probably in the streets (if it's not too cold), or Victoria Station, or in any open place, or I don't know until I have to go to Gatwick early in the morning.

So I join you if there's any kind of event after the gig or if somebody has the same plan than me. Better 2 of us than 1 all alone :thumb_yello:

I will be sleeping because I have to go to work the following morning :naughty:, but just to let you know, they close Victoria station around 12 and they only open it when the trains come in, so they open at 1, 2, and then sometime later so that people can go in to take the train, but nobody is allowed to stay in the station.

London Bridge is open all night though :thumb_yello:.

I will be sleeping because I have to go to work the following morning :naughty:, but just to let you know, they close Victoria station around 12 and they only open it when the trains come in, so they open at 1, 2, and then sometime later so that people can go in to take the train, but nobody is allowed to stay in the station.

speaking of victoria: sara, do you know at what time the trains to stansted start in the morning..? :blink:

Hathor - you can't wander the streets in March - it will be too cold. I'm sure we can sort out a space in a hotel room.

what i have been kinda thinking too cos i need a place from sat to tuesday and doesnt look like anybody from here has a place for that

speaking of victoria: sara, do you know at what time the trains to stansted start in the morning..? :blink:

The website isn't working for me at the mo Avoca but I have caught the Stansted express at about 6am.....but it goes from Liverpool Street Station:thumb_yello:

Oh! thanks for the info on the Victoria Station Sara! anway what do you mean by London Bridge? is there anything more than the actual bridge, it's ages that I don't go. Or you mean the area? Is there any close safe place or something?

Hmm I'm thinking ...maybe you were joking .... in that case I tell you...I'm sorry I'm too slow :blush-anim-cl:

Hathor - you can't wander the streets in March - it will be too cold. I'm sure we can sort out a space in a hotel room.

Aw! you're just too cute silver! :flowers2:. Problem is, I just don't wanna go into the whole hassle of finding one if I'm nearly sure that I won't be able to sleep. It's more likely that once I'm there I join if somebody offers me to divide expenses and share a room. But I'm not the kind of person who asks rather the person who waits. And if it doesn't happen it's fine to me anyway: I don't like to push people, it makes me feel uncomfortable and ridiculous.

what i have been kinda thinking too cos i need a place from sat to tuesday and doesnt look like anybody from here has a place for that

Haven't you looked for something? You can't just improvise for so many days! I hope you find something quick.

Haven't you looked for something? You can't just improvise for so many days! I hope you find something quick.

I have but it makes me confused... :blink: Looks like atm. that i have to stay at 2 diffrent places... one from sun - mon and mon - tues. :blink: then theres just a prob. with sat - sun. Would be easier with the same place from sat - tues. And sleep some place you donno w. nobody there.... very bad thing for one w. epilepsy in another country :blush-anim-cl::aah:

Edited by Dark Angel