Mika in Mexico city "Los 40 principales"

mikalollipop_karla

this is the website of the club :P

http://www.mikamexico.com

and the forum is:

http://server4.foros.net/BigLolipops.html

we were reaaally happy yesterday x) actually he told us about a meet & greet with the people that were there and with the fanclub but we don't know how to get info about it any ideas?

we took pics and video!! I promise I will show them as soon as I have time

and good news!! as far as the radio station told us, each one of us that have won tickets got two tickets and everyone of those tickets are doubles too!!

:blink:

but here the bad news, the showcase will be in a cabaret :S and they won't let get in people under 18 and in the fan club there are too many of them:boxed:

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it!!!

Im sure a popstar wants people there , much is hidden off the MFC , thanks for being honest and open the people in here , this is what it should be like .. not high and mighty noooo dont do this ... but errrr its ok for me to!!

Maybe its as some cant be at every single place all the time , let people live!

As long as your not camping outside his door follow the man!

Im blown away by the MFC at the moment

Thanks for your advice Freddie!!! :D

Solo diganme a q hora les veo para conseguir entradas para el Amapola!!! Por fa!!!

Soy mayor d edad jiji!

desde la una vamos a estar ahi :wink2:

and the forum is:

we were reaaally happy yesterday x) actually he told us about a meet & greet with the people that were there and with the fanclub but we don't know how to get info about it any ideas?

and good news!! as far as the radio station told us, each one of us that have won tickets got two tickets and everyone of those tickets are doubles too!!

but here the bad news, the showcase will be in a cabaret :S and they won't let get in people under 18 and in the fan club there are too many of them:boxed:

Thanks for that ! I didnt know you had a fan club .. i shall read

Awwww its the same in the USA and Canada etc etc ... under 18 are an issue eekkkkk

The tickets are double yesssss :biggrin2:

Im pleased hes all over the world , new experiences with new people:mf_lustslow:

Do it!!!

Im sure a popstar wants people there , much is hidden off the MFC , thanks for being honest and open the people in here , this is what it should be like .. not high and mighty noooo dont do this ... but errrr its ok for me to!!

Maybe its as some cant be at every single place all the time , let people live!

As long as your not camping outside his door follow the man!

Im blown away by the MFC at the moment

Thanks for saying fred, couldn't agree more :thumb_yello:

I'm so glad you got to meet him *yay* :yay:!! I hope it will all turn out eventually with the tickets and the underage thing! And finally a tour!! :biggrin2: Good news! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for that ! I didnt know you had a fan club .. i shall read

Awwww its the same in the USA and Canada etc etc ... under 18 are an issue eekkkkk

The tickets are double yesssss :biggrin2:

Im pleased hes all over the world , new experiences with new people:mf_lustslow:

haha yes!! well the decision to do a forum apart was because of the language but some of the members are signed here in the MFC too but we are a little shy and that's why we don't talk too much :blush-anim-cl:

tonight there will be too many sad faces out of the venue, I hope mika get out and say hello :(

I'm happy to have something to speak!!! to share my experience!! I always laugh about what you writes freddie!!!:biggrin2:

People that have never seen him? , has he been there should not be dictated to by members (including me) that have seen him 10000 times:shocked:

Let them live , have fun! be all over him , he loves it .. as the members who have seen him 100000 times know

Final comment ..

Stalk him all over Aussie land , koreaaaa , japannnn :mf_lustslow:

Europe does .. fact

MIKA is the biggest stalker ever !

haha yes!! well the decision to do a forum apart was because of the language but some of the members are signed here in the MFC too but we are a little shy and that's why we don't talk too much :blush-anim-cl:

tonight there will be too many sad faces out of the venue, I hope mika get out and say hello :(

I'm happy to have something to speak!!! to share my experience!! I always laugh about what you writes freddie!!!:biggrin2:

be sure you Tweet Mika, tell him about the younger fans who aren't able to get inside, surely he'll at least try to meet you outside!

I wish we knew something to tell you, but we're in the dark, too. :(

Great news about the tickets! But so sad about the under 18s. Wish there

were a way around it, but... oh well.

Can't wait to see your pics and videos!

Yes, World Domination can't be far behind, can it? :roftl:

WE MET HIM AT THE AIRPORT XD

he was extremely nice, he was with us like 10 minutes or more!!! and he told us that he will tour latin america next year!!! :D

i'm really happy for you!! and a tour next year!!! you must be so excited:biggrin2:

my thought is that we cannot really compare what we, fans who can meet him and see him multiple times and have met him a lot these 2 years, and fans who never met him DECIDE to do in RL.

i agree with fanny and sara when they say we'll never go and wait for him at the airport but i can understand the enormous joy of ppl who have waited for him more than 2 years in going to the airport and merrily welcome him!

i guess he was waiting for it, he even tweets his movements!

i think he expects a little stalking too. :wink2:

and it's a real termometer of his fame, i think an artist has never enough of it, especially when he goes to a new country.

and he needs loads of new fans more, i'm happy he gets to know more faces!

he needs familiar faces all over the world! :wub2:

so pls mexican fans, be gentle to him and show him all your love!

and the forum is:

A suggestion: it's wonderful to get all these tickets, if one of your parents go with you inside the cabaret, would it be possible to negociate with the security?

i really hope for you !!

Edited by lillibet
add

my thought is that we cannot really compare what we, fans who can meet him and see him multiple times and have met him a lot these 2 years, and fans who never met him DECIDE to do in RL.

i agree with fanny and sara when they say we'll never go and wait for him at the airport but i can understand the enormous joy of ppl who have waited for him more than 2 years in going to the airport and merrily welcome him!

and it's a real termometer of his fame, i think an artist has never enough of it, especially when he goes to a new country.

very well said robertina. totally agree with you:thumb_yello:

He did tweet about his movements! I'm sure he can understand how his Mexican fans feel, this is his first time there. I love the idea that he has fans everywhere, he must be so pleased :thumb_yello:

I look forward to all pics, vids and reports :wub2:

He did tweet about his movements! I'm sure he can understand how his Mexican fans feel, this is his first time there. I love the idea that he has fans everywhere, he must be so pleased :thumb_yello:

Exactly :thumb_yello: And I share Robertina's point of view :wink2:

I'm so happy for the Mexicans fans! :wub2: You finally got to see him :wub2: I really hope you'll have an amazing gig! :wub2:

What a great news for the South America tour!:boing::punk::thumb_yello:

Looking foward pics and vids :wub2:

and the forum is:

Great!! I'm so happy for you! I'm looking forward to next year to finally see him live!

Ohh no Ive just read this :roftl::roftl:

Your saying stalking is wrong!!!

:roftl:

Let people do what they want!! you do!! we all do stuff including you , including me!!

Pffttt come on sara

sometimes, I guess we just don't talk about it :teehee::teehee:

WE MET HIM AT THE AIRPORT XD

he was extremely nice, he was with us like 10 minutes or more!!! and he told us that he will tour latin america next year!!! :D

I am really pleased that you got to meet him.:wub2:

I agree with Robi's points.....I personally would not go to an airport...wherever I lived................but I can see that it is completely different when Mika visits a country that he hasn't been to before and where the fans have never had the chance to see him. And I agree.............he DID tweet his movements:naughty:

Ohh no Ive just read this :roftl::roftl:

Your saying stalking is wrong!!!

:roftl:

Let people do what they want!! you do!! we all do stuff including you , including me!!

Pffttt come on sara

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:!

I didnt want to say it that way :naughty: but that's also something I was hinting at.

Bravo & Congrats Mexican Mika Fans!!

I am so happy for you & I am sure Mika loved your support at the airport welcoming him to your country for the first time.:thumb_yello:

I hope a lot of you get to attend today's event!

Tell us all about it please?

I know how you feel as I've been waiting for 2 years and counting to see him :sad:

So happy for you guys and good luck for tonight's gig :biggrin2: hope all of you will be able to get in!

Edited by Miro