New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't had the email saying they've been sent out yet - I will let you know when we do :biggrin2:

Thx a mill. :flowers2:

I got my Newcastle gig ticket ok .. and that was via Sandbag ... that came last week :biggrin2:

Silver has my London ticket too ... so I wouldn't worry about it too much ... I'm sure they'll come :boing:

I bought the second London date myself and have that already ... but I got that from Ticketmaster ... and have actually had it months .... along with the Glasgow ticket ... don't know why they can't be the same as Ticketmaster ... you wouldn't be worrying then :aah:

And it was cheaper :aah:

I got my Newcastle gig ticket ok .. and that was via Sandbag ... that came last week :biggrin2:

Silver has my London ticket too ... so I wouldn't worry about it too much ... I'm sure they'll come :boing:

I bought the second London date myself and have that already ... but I got that from Ticketmaster ... and have actually had it months .... along with the Glasgow ticket ... don't know why they can't be the same as Ticketmaster ... you wouldn't be worrying then :aah:

Good job you said that .. I was trying to remember who the fourth ticket was for :naughty:

:old:

Silver has both mine :mf_rosetinted:

Silver has both mine :mf_rosetinted:

How many tix do you have silver? :blink:

Silver has my London 28th one ... and Kath has my Birmingham and Brighton ones ... :boing: Me loves them ... I didn't get paid til' a week later - then I bought the others :lmfao:

After them sending me a tshirt and badges i ordered (within a couple of weeks) the bag I ordered at the same time didn't come (...was on the invoice as suppose to be in the parcel.) So I rang them...was Christmas time and hadn't any staff. The girl was useless said they will contact me the following week to tell me they are out of stock of bags....Duh???? why do that when I am on the phone asking YOU where it is!!!???

So I Emailed THEM then rang again ...and said their customer service and lack of communication is unacceptable. Nothing they could do as they bought these in and were not made on site so just had to wait.(which I wouldn't have known if I hadn't contacted THEM!!!)

I then emailed again....basically it took over a month with me having to chase it up.

My advice would be to contact them as MUCH as you can until you get an answer you are happy with as they are really bad with correspondence..understandably they are busy with tour merch and the like but they are happy to take our money and make us wait...which is just not on!!

I can't understand why MIKA's people went with Sandbag again after the way they were on the last tour. Not just with tickets (or lack of...maybe it was the promoters not printing them in time...for EVERY SHOW???) but with the 'Mika Magic Points' system...we all knew about it, but they weren't aware of anything!

Again lack of communication!

Fingers xd everyone gets everything soon.

xx

That's why they forgot to ship my items: they were busy with your phone calls! :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

Guys, if I were you I would just ask for my money back.

I know that they're pretty much the only people who have the merchandise but it's not worth the wait...

Who knows, it might actually encourage them to send the stuff out quickly if you ask for your money back :teehee:

Im soz about your tix. Must have been pretty mad and sad?

maybe i should save some money next month for a tix if it wont get here in time then (and hope it wont be sold out)...

No I wasn't mad and sad. I don't know why people get so bent out of shape about ticket delivery. If it doesn't arrive you pick it up at the venue. Easy peasy. :wink2:

But as I said they are shipping out the UK tour tickets with no problems that I know of so things seem to be improving, at least for this leg of the tour.

Finally got my last T-shirt! I'd ordered the Voodoo, the We Are Golden and the I See You Ts and they sent me everything (I had to wait quite a long time...) but they put the Shout Portrait T instead of the I See You T and I was so frustrated because the I See You T is my favourite, with the lyrics of my fav song, so I returned the Shout Portrait T and waited waited waited... till yesterday! Haaaa it took time, but now I'm happy :D

Finally got my last T-shirt! I'd ordered the Voodoo, the We Are Golden and the I See You Ts and they sent me everything (I had to wait quite a long time...) but they put the Shout Portrait T instead of the I See You T and I was so frustrated because the I See You T is my favourite, with the lyrics of my fav song, so I returned the Shout Portrait T and waited waited waited... till yesterday! Haaaa it took time, but now I'm happy :D

Glad to hear that...

tell me how's the Voodoo T shirt? :teehee:

:naughty:

Great! ...

celebr12.jpg

thank you for this pic, I've never seen it before - in the same way I'm going everywhere with my bag :wink2:, to bureau, to supermarket.... AND the best of it: I'm working in a graphic-department and my "boss" has asked me about this origin print on it. hey, this is a compliment for Mika :thumb_yello: