jam session in jamel club,paris 10 november 2009!

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've still got a chance to win tickets for Mika's Jam Session in Paris, on Tuesday November 10th.

Easy: just follow this link http://www.facebook.com/jamsessions

Become a fan, and post your message telling us why you should be the winner :biggrin2:

Good luck to everyone

yessssssssssssssssss

J'ai une place! :biggrin2:

Merci jonathan pour ton coup de fil!

I don't live in Paris neither. I'll have to go by train and the price is so huge when you book last minute...

Me too when I saw the Baden Baden gig last night, I was like "I deeply want to see him soooooon :wub2:"

no tickets available, it's only a contest :sneaky2:

Yes indeed... this theatre is so beautifull and so small.... it's more than a dream...

fingers crossed...

Hey French Deb, you live in Rennes? I live in Hennebont, morbihan! But I'll be working on tuesday.... I don't even know what time the jam sessions will be taking place, but I keep on dreaming and my ♥ beats faster when I dream about it!

Hey French Deb, you live in Rennes? I live in Hennebont, morbihan! But I'll be working on tuesday.... I don't even know what time the jam sessions will be taking place, but I keep on dreaming and my ♥ beats faster when I dream about it!

Yes, I lived in Rennes but now I'm studing in Angers. But my parents still live in St Malo actually :wink2:

Well I'm so happy because thanks to golden friends, I'm going toooooooooooooooooo :mf_lustslow:

Can't wait and still fingers crossed for all of you who attended the contest :wink2:

I got a place!!! I'm so happy!!!!! :boing:

Thank you JamSessions for this contest!! :boing: So kind of you that you chose fans! We'll rock! :punk:

It will be soo amazing!! :boing::wub2::wub2:

150 people... and the venue is beautiful :wub2:

I heard 120!!!

I just can't wait....:woot_jump:

I have no idea Val...

but today it's the result of the other contest too : the one with Mikalife and not the Jam Sessions...

Hope there will be other winners !!!

i'm happy to see so much winners there and everywhere ;)

great,they take the good descision and find a good way for that!

have a funny time to all,and yes,lillibet,move your body there!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Il faut être à 17h au théâtre, là il y aura Jonathan avec le listing. Le showcase commence à 18h, le concert dure 1h30, Mika à carte blanche. Il y aura 150 personnes dans le public. Les appareils photos, caméras et téléphones portables doivent rester au vestiaire car le showcase est filmé, nous serons fouillé avant d'entrer dans la salle.

have fun, everyone! so glad these competitions prize MFC'ers more and more often. that's very right. :thumb_yello:

nanou, I just read now you wre in nyon as well.. how come we didn't meet ..? :blink:

It was the very first time I saw mika live... (and the very beginning of the end of my common sens :roftl:)

I was at the back with some friends of mine....

Edited by Nanou