jam session in jamel club,paris 10 november 2009!

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question bout the outfits can i just where jeans and a top that color? and im not even sure ill be able to do that cuz i might need to go straight from school and i have a uniform :sad: btw its hideous lol!

You have time to change your clothes? That's why I intend to do... but in the metro :aah: well putting things over my actual clothes..:roftl: Are you on fb?

You have time to change your clothes? That's why I intend to do... but in the metro :aah: well putting things over my actual clothes..:roftl: Are you on fb?

hey elise!!! hahaha i think for alll the things we do for mika stripping in the metro for his show goes at the top of the list lmfao! im not sure if ill have time to go back home and change cuz i live 30 mins from my school and then i have to transfer a couple more times from my metro to get to the venue:sneaky2: GAHHHH I WISH THIS COULD BE LIKE HARRY POTTER AND I COULD APPARATE LOL!:roftl:

going on fb now :cheerful_h4h:

i have a question bout the outfits can i just where jeans and a top that color? and im not even sure ill be able to do that cuz i might need to go straight from school and i have a uniform :sad: btw its hideous lol!

Yes, jeans + top is fine.

But if you can't change your clothes, don't worry, they'll let you come in anyway :roftl:

My heart will be in Paris on Tuesday...too bad, I won a tick and I'm working till five PM and I live three hours from Paris!:(

Have a great gig and you all kiss Mika for me!

I wish I could have been there! It would have been my very first Mika gig!

aaah, don't tempt me like that! :aah::sneaky2: it's too short notice for me, flight-/train tickets are too expensive now. although i need a lot of willpower not to do it anyway! NO! *slaps herself* :naughty:

leator and mariposa from the german forum (they're also on here) will come. mariposa already PMed lillibet about it, i'll write you a PM for leator in a sec. :wink2:

yes, looks like I'll be there...:aah:

couldn't resist the temptation :teehee:

Glad to know some Mfcers from other countries come too !!! :thumb_yello:

it's gonna be awesome !

I'VE GOT MORE TICKETS FOR YOU!!!

MIKA NEEDS HIS MFCers IN THE FRONT ROW!

PM ME, I'M THE TICKET FAIRY :wink2:

We are very lucky. These people from the Comedy club are so nice and helpfull, thanks to them and to solidarity, we're about 40 from the french fan club MWS who are coming !

We're many ticket fairies ! :blush-anim-cl::teehee::thumb_yello:

it's gonna be a fan gig ! :mf_rosetinted: I think the half of the people who're gonna be there belong to fan clubs !! it's amazing :thumb_yello::wub2:

Warning: the buses and tubes drivers will be on strike from Monday to....we don't know.:sneaky2:

>The strikes is only for RER A and B Normally the tube and the bus it's ok( at least I hope,we can not really know if they change their mind suddenly:boxed:)

Journée de galère pour les Franciliens

Les RER A et B sont extrêmement perturbés ce lundi en raison d'une grève. A partir de gare du Nord, deux autres lignes sont aussi touchées, la K et H au départ de la gare du Nord. Journée noire ce lundi pour de nombreux Franciliens. Le trafic est très perturbé sur les lignes A et B du RER, en raison d'une grève à la RATP et, dans une moindre mesure, à la SNCF. La grève a débuté ce lundi à 4h et doit durer 24 heures.Source AFP / Europe 1)

It should be ok for tuesday. According to french newspapers and radios, the strike will be over tomorrow morning!

Journée de galère pour les Franciliens

Les RER A et B sont extrêmement perturbés ce lundi en raison d'une grève. A partir de gare du Nord, deux autres lignes sont aussi touchées, la K et H au départ de la gare du Nord. Journée noire ce lundi pour de nombreux Franciliens. Le trafic est très perturbé sur les lignes A et B du RER, en raison d'une grève à la RATP et, dans une moindre mesure, à la SNCF. La grève a débuté ce lundi à 4h et doit durer 24 heures.Source AFP / Europe 1)

It should be ok for tuesday. According to french newspapers and radios, the strike will be over tomorrow morning!

good luck fr tomorow....if not,try to wake up early and runnnnnn!:naughty:

Just read that Mika had to postpone a gig next Saturday due to his leg injury ... I wonder if he will be able to perform tomorrow in Paris ...

well, as far as i saw, the stage is really small, so if his foot is not well, he can just sit at the piano. at that gay club however, i think they'd expect more than piano music... :naughty: and that's why it was postponed. just a guess though, but he performed in italy today so i'm sure he'll be there. :wink2:

have fun everyone! :biggrin2: will this be live on tv/on the web? or only shown later? because someone said it would be filmed...

Hi Mellody,

thanks for your answer. I have no clue if it will be broadcasted, I'm just sooo happy that I can go and I didn't ask any further questions ;o)

However, they did say that it's filmed, but I don't know for which chain. Probably you will find it on orange music afterwards. If I find out I'll let you know.