Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm wondering whether it's 2 different things, the site on myspace and the chat that was announced on mikasounds. on the myspace site it says they collect the questions and mika will be answering via video, and on mikasounds it says it's a live chat and uk only. so maybe he just does both, once he's in the myspace studio (or whatever you call that for a website... office? :blink:). :dunno:

if it is, then at least i hope the uk-only-chat will be available to read for everyone later... can understand that they restrict the live questions to one country, so it won't make the servers crash - but would love to READ it at least. :rolls_eyes:

if it is, then at least i hope the uk-only-chat will be available to read for everyone later... can understand that they restrict the live questions to one country, so it won't make the servers crash - but would love to READ it at least. :rolls_eyes:

hmm it all seems very confusing...

also, it can't be live can it?? isn't little noise next wednesday at that time?:boxed:

I think it's funny how several of those "questions" aren't actually questions. :naughty: Hmm... I may have to ask him a thing or two...

Edit: Sent my questions! Let's see if they get posted. I was only going to ask one, but I threw in a little extra one (in honor of Christine) at the end. :wink2: If it doesn't get posted, no big loss.

Edited by DaMango

I can't send questions but I'd love to ask Mika if he knows (and likes) caramel au beurre salé, which is a caramel spreading very good on "crepes"(west of France pancakes) because I make good one and would love to offer him some whenever I get to be at one of his gigs...

_____

XD Well I thought of a question to ask him, XD

"What TV shows do you like? Is Doctor Who one of them?" :naughty:

I would love it if I found out he was a Doctor Who fan... but I have a feeling other MIKA fans would hate me if I asked this (Or should I say have someone "ask" it for me since I can't comment on Myspace). :aah:

EDIT:

I just thought of (What seems like) a good question, but it's late so for all I know it could be stupid.

Anyway, "Mika, what is your favorite song you've written?" and/or "Do you listen to your own music for fun or only when you need to?" Something like that. The last one could be worded better...

Edited by Buzzbuzz

So there's the blurb on Mikasounds about this...

Live in the UK? Got a question you've been dying to ask Mika?

Well you're in luck - on Wednesday November 18th Mika will be answering your questions live online courtesy of those fine folks at MySpace.

Just head to MySpace.com from 18:00 GMT on Wednesday November 18th and ask Mika!

But why do you have to live in the UK? And where will this be broadcast?

I'm making a myspace right about now :naughty:

XD Well I thought of a question to ask him, XD

"What TV shows do you like? Is Doctor Who one of them?" :naughty:

I would love it if I found out he was a Doctor Who fan... but I have a feeling other MIKA fans would hate me if I asked this (Or should I say have someone "ask" it for me since I can't comment on Myspace). :aah:

EDIT:

I just thought of (What seems like) a good question, but it's late so for all I know it could be stupid.

Anyway, "Mika, what is your favorite song you've written?" and/or "Do you listen to your own music for fun or only when you need to?" Something like that. The last one could be worded better...

I can answer the last one for you, I only listens and dances to his own music when it's remixes. I think that's what he said:naughty:

So there's the blurb on Mikasounds about this...

But why do you have to live in the UK? And where will this be broadcast?

I'm making a myspace right about now :naughty:

strange that it says that on the ms myspace and says nothing about that you can only ask if you live in the Uk on the one where you can add the question...

"You know the format - we bring you your favourite celebrities, you put the questions to them and they'll answer them LIVE in a video webcast on their MySpace profile.

Post your questions for MIKA in the blog comments below and tune in next Wednesday - 18th Nov - at 6pm (UK time) to see them answered.

Enjoy.

James // MySpace"

:blink:

IF its only for the Uk peeps... then why do they accept questions from ppl outside the Uk?