Mika web chat

Blossom

:sneaky2::roftl:

I'm too old for him! :wink2:

I wanted to know how he can fix new tunes/musical ideas for songs if he can't write music. I mean, it must be difficult. He could forget them easily. Does he record them? Does he remember them? :boxed:

I was really curious. I have actually been curious for ages! :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you laura for being gracious when I was having a little fun with you earlier.

Seriously - I would like to know the answer to what you really asked.

That is a good question.

I wonder, if like so many others who have "standard" learning difficulties, if he has a really well developed memory?

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I rarely read, but love feeling and smelling hard cover books with smooth surfaces. :aah: And the noise of hardcover books dropped on tables is just...:drool:

I can't believe he buys them for that reason though. :naughty:

Oh I read all the time but the problem is that I don't read the books I buy :naughty: I go to the library and barrow the books I can't find to buy because I figure I'll have the books I've baought forever :naughty: And it's nearly impossible for me to find the book I want because I almost only buy used books.

Plus I buy books I don't even like :naughty: I have tons of Shakesphere and I don't really like him but it just seems as though my library needs him.

You smell books too? :aah: Yay! I'm not a freak! I chose which copy of a book I want to but by the smell :naughty: Whichever book smells best I buy. Sometimes I buy books just cause the smell good.

And I agree about the sound of hardcover books hitting a table :drool: Or slamming closed....

I wanted to know how he can fix new tunes/musical ideas for songs if he can't write music. I mean, it must be difficult. He could forget them easily. Does he record them? Does he remember them? :boxed:

That's a very good question. I mean, obviously he's not transcribing music himself, right? I'm sort of fascinated by his songwriting process. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh I read all the time but the problem is that I don't read the books I buy :naughty: I go to the library and barrow the books I can't find to buy because I figure I'll have the books I've baought forever :naughty: And it's nearly impossible for me to find the book I want because I almost only buy used books.

Plus I buy books I don't even like :naughty: I have tons of Shakesphere and I don't really like him but it just seems as though my library needs him.

You smell books too? :aah: Yay! I'm not a freak! I chose which copy of a book I want to but by the smell :naughty: Whichever book smells best I buy. Sometimes I buy books just cause the smell good.

And I agree about the sound of hardcover books hitting a table :drool: Or slamming closed....

donno when i will get to read all the books ive bought. Like mika... buy some but doesnt read em all :roftl: I bought 17 book the last time i was in London... only read 8 or 9 or em. Have been thinking lately about read some of em :roftl:

donno when i will get to read all the books ive bought. Like mika... buy some but doesnt read em all :roftl: I bought 17 book the last time i was in London... only read 8 or 9 or em. Have been thinking lately about read some of em :roftl:

I bought...I think 20 the last time I was out and have read maybe 5 :naughty: And I'm already itching to go on another shopping trip :lol3:

I counted once and I have over 50 books that I own and haven't read :naughty:

it was like having a chat with a friend, i could have stayed hours listening to him!:wub2:

very funny and friendly, and always intelligent in his replies :thumb_yello:

Sweet :wub2:

I hoped it was longer. But i guess it was that short cos he was a lil late.... or maybe already planed that the chat will only be a 25 min one...

I asked him the same question. So we have to be curious a little longer, maybe the next 10 or 20 years.....:roftl:

I smell more books than I read. :naughty: The smell of new books (some of them) could be a perfume. Though not to wear, just to smell. :drool:

I think smelling things like books is common, well I hope it is. :aah:

Plastic too, I have some really embarassing plastic smelling story from when I was young but I feel off topic enough as it is.:naughty:

yeah, that would've been really interesting! really a shame that he didn't get far at all in the blog questions, and that the live chat was too full + questions preselected by myspace... i didn't have time to read it while watching, but honestly, there must've been SOME more interesting questions on there than "will you marry me?"! :sneaky2: ok, his reaction was funny, but still...

wow!

I have... donno *too lazy to walk over and count* :naughty:

Well I haven't counted for a good while so it's prolly way more than that by now :naughty:

I smell more books than I read. :naughty: The smell of new books (some of them) could be a perfume. Though not to wear, just to smell. :drool:

I think smelling things like books is common, well I hope it is. :aah:

Plastic too, I have some really embarassing plastic smelling story from when I was young but I feel off topic enough as it is.:naughty:

I like smelling used books. When they're musty and old. Like they've been hidden away in someone's attic for a long time. It kinda gives them more that the story that's written on the pages.

Plastic? :lmfao:

Well I haven't counted for a good while so it's prolly way more than that by now :naughty:

I like smelling used books. When they're musty and old. Like they've been hidden away in someone's attic for a long time. It kinda gives them more that the story that's written on the pages.

I had a new textbook the other day for my French coursework, and another one for my ICT and they have the BEST smell. I fail at studying now. I just sit there and smell the books :naughty:

i always used to love the smell of my new barbie dolls, that was in fact the smell of plastic as well, so, um, yeah, nothing too strange about that i guess. :naughty: i don't think she meant melting plastic, ok, that'd be weird. :roftl:

yeah, that would've been really interesting! really a shame that he didn't get far at all in the blog questions, and that the live chat was too full + questions preselected by myspace... i didn't have time to read it while watching, but honestly, there must've been SOME more interesting questions on there than "will you marry me?"! :sneaky2: ok, his reaction was funny, but still...

maybe he succeeded in putting an end to all questions like that?

his reaction was...determined! :biggrin2:

I just found this on MySpace a few minutes ago:

Mika Web Chat: Submit your Questions

You know the format; we bring you your favourite celebrities, you put the questions to them.

Post all your questions for MIKA in the blog comments and tune in next Wednesday to see them answered.

Enjoy.

James // MySpace

:Update:

Webchat download links (WMV - thanks Dark Angel!)

Part 1:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ovek6g

Part 2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ezoejf

:biggrin2:

Thanks for these links. Am d/l one now. So much better than mine - I held my mobile in one hand whilst I typed with t'other!

This was so cool. I loved all his responses.

I loved his rant about Ikea.

"If you want to lose friends, there's two things you can do: go on holiday with them, or go with them to Ikea."

hahaha

Haha, I loved that too.

"I am a tummy sleeper and Ikea understands me." :roftl: