mandilambi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooooohoooooooooo:wub2:

This means you're gonna get to play your Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring

Yes, I will! Gosh, the thought of actually having to plan my wedding is a tad daunting. :blink:

Yyaaaaaaay!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

And sooner than you expected, too. That's fantastic! :huglove:

So, the question you've already probably had a zillion times already (I know I did when I first got engaged)... have you thought about when the big day will be?

We have both definitely thought, but we have not set a date yet. There are several things we have to consider, such as where we are going to live (I currently live with my older sister and our lease ends in March), our graduations (I'm getting my BA, he is getting his Masters), and just the other details like what church we will want to use, etc..etc. So yeah, soooo much to think about!!

Aw Mandi you sound so happy. Congratulations! :wub2:

I really love the design of the ring. It's beautiful.

How did your sisters react? Were they tipped off or just as surprised as you?

My eldest sister knew that he was going to ask, but my other sister had no idea. They were both just standing there while watching it all unfold...we all had tears and of course they were eager to see the actual ring. :) Apparently when Kenton went to ask my parents for their blessing, he told them that he would be asking on Sunday, so they knew too!

Ooooooh, congratulations!!!! And I LOVE the ring, it's so pretty and original he did very well!

I'm really happy for you guys! He gives off a really nice vibe, like really chilled, nice guy, the "gentle giant" type, so I'm really happy for you!

He is all the things that you mentioned...he's just a true blessing in my life and the thought of sharing the rest of my life with him is an incredibly happy feeling.

Congrats dear!

Hopefully I'll see you on "Say yes to the dress" show :wub2: picking your dress... :teehee:

Oooh, what fun that would be! I love Randy. ;) I actually have a dress in mind that I want to wear!

To everyone in this topic I just want to say thank you for all of your kind words and generous well wishes. I appreciate all of your kind thoughts! You all are the best. :wub2: