Really? Hmm that is interesting. The thing is, I'm not ranting (not in intention), it's only that I feel strongly about things, and go on for ages when explaining them, trying to put my point across.

I don't expect people to necessarily agree with everything that I say or think, obviously, but I like to discuss it.

I probably can't make it tomorrow night but I hope I can soon. Yep, been following him for aaages, since Jimmy started talking about him; He's funny.

It's mostly in the way you both discuss things... It's a compliment! You don't need to explain it to me... I figure that if you were ranting, you wouldn't even let us express a point of view...

Bugger! So I can't live vicariously though you then... *sighs* I quite enjoy his tweets, he apparently likes being pimped :das:

Found this on Twitter, sounds sweet:

catfitton: Been whiling away the day reading @jimmyplaysbass 's thread on Mika website. Lucky Jimmy to have such sweet fans!

4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :fangurl:

Aaaaagh!

Erm. Hello Mrs. Jimmy! Welcome to his thread!

*dubs you an honourary member of the Jimmy's Lips Fan Club*

Oh, and we promise to take very good care of him when he's on tour. I mean that in the most innocent, friendly, non-freaky-groupie way possible, I swear!

:lmfao: Mrs Jimmy!

Speak for yourself... I'm sure I've been pegged as the crazy Aussie who's stalking him (and Ben) :teehee:

There's a Mrs Jimmy? Oh dear! *tries to remember if she has said anything remotely compromising* No, I think I'm all good.

Welcome Mrs Jimmy (How do you know this is Mrs Jimmy, Mana? Has the MFC FBI been investigating again?)

Didn't you know that? there's a whole conversation about her somewhere near the start of the thread! Somehow it came up in conversation...

Again, I think I'm in serious trouble... it was one thing when I knew Jimmy was reading, but now add in Mrs Jimmy and that's just mortifying! God, I hope Ben's not reading this :shocked:

jimmyplaysbass - My lovely @catfitton is chuffed cos she got a mention on the MFC today. I however haven't been on since the pants episode last month. FEAR

How sweet :naughty:

Awwwwwwwwwww! I sent a tweet to Jimmy saying that whe hadn't really talked about him, but had actually discussed David :teehee:

BTW...Beached As bro was made by australians making fun of the kiwi accent! I actually brought beached as bro merch in hornsby!

flight of the concords are closest to the kiwi accent! I never really realised how strong their accents are!

aww Mrs jimmy!

pants episode? :shocked:

I put the beached as bro vid cause it's just damn funny... Yeah, they had those beached as bro t shirts at Supre ages ago, not sure if they sell them anymore (not that I fit in that stuff, it's all skank wear! :sneaky2:)

Never listened to Flight of the Conchords...

Yep...

OH MY.................

Maybe the embarassing pic that I saw few days ago..........in this thread?

If it was the above pic (that's no longer there :blush-anim-cl:), then yes...

Edited by nico_collard
I don't wanna embarrass Jimmy any more...

OHH I'm in public place now .. sooooo embarassed!! :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

yes that's it :naughty:

Oooh, it's all good! As long as you don't say anything too embarrassing it'll be fine!

Oh, and I learnt something very amusing from Mrs Jimmy:

CatFitton @nico_collard Thought the thread was v cool! PS. the chess pants are NOT endorsed by me! The 'jimmy lips' are though- they deserve the hype

I think we just got the go ahead to create a Jimmy's lips thread :teehee:

Oooh, it's all good! As long as you don't say anything too embarrassing it'll be fine!

Oh, and I learnt something very amusing from Mrs Jimmy:

CatFitton @nico_collard Thought the thread was v cool! PS. the chess pants are NOT endorsed by me! The 'jimmy lips' are though- they deserve the hype

I think we just got the go ahead to create a Jimmy's lips thread :teehee:

IMG_0376.jpg

it'd be greaaat :teehee::naughty:

I haven't read this thread in it's entirety Teegs, so no, I didn't know about Mrs Jimmy.

And you should give a warning next time!!! I told you I wanted to leave the mystique, but you posted it anyway! I just scrolled quickly past. I'm so not gonna watch that.

IMG_0376.jpg

it'd be greaaat :teehee::naughty:

Oooh wow! That's an awesome pic!

I haven't read this thread in it's entirety Teegs, so no, I didn't know about Mrs Jimmy.

And you should give a warning next time!!! I told you I wanted to leave the mystique, but you posted it anyway! I just scrolled quickly past. I'm so not gonna watch that.

Oooops, sorry... :blush-anim-cl:

Another tweet from Mrs Jimmy:

CatFitton @nico_collard Hahaha! They are pretty special, aren't they? They were the first thing I noticed when I met him at a @BenParkerMusic gig.

I just went AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I love that she replies! Mrs Jimmy, if you're reading, I think you're so nice! :biggrin2:

CatFitton @nico_collard Hahaha! They are pretty special, aren't they? They were the first thing I noticed when I met him at a @BenParkerMusic gig.

I just went AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I love that she replies! Mrs Jimmy, if you're reading, I think you're so nice! :biggrin2:

Teegs! Now the poor woman is gonna get tweeted by all sorts of random MFC people.... like me! LOL:roftl:

so we're scary uh? :teehee:

here comes the supportive High5 for you Jim :devil:

dead-sea-mud-mask.jpg

*splashes dead sea mud on ginger's face* :aah:

it's good for acne! :pinkbow:

Hah, I definitely thought that was a lot of blue acrylic paint. :roftl:

Teegs! Now the poor woman is gonna get tweeted by all sorts of random MFC people.... like me! LOL:roftl:

That's okay, I've tweeted to her a few times... I figure if we keep it sensible then she won't feel the need to block us or smth...

Besides, it's not like it's a secret that she's Mrs Jimmy... he does tweet her a bit, and her display pic is her and Jimmy (it's such an adorable pic too :fangurl:)

Hah, I definitely thought that was a lot of blue acrylic paint. :roftl:

I didn't know what it was... and wasn't sure i wanted to know! :teehee:

my oh my.... i think my mind is gone! :aah: will definitely have to start modding this thread more often :lmfao:

MRS JIMMY...... if you are reading this... please take Jimmy shopping!!!

he needs to buy new undies! those look like the ninja turtle underwear i used to buy my sons when they were 6 years old!

it will do you good! :roftl: perhaps it could be a Valentine's day present to him. New undies! :aah:

Edited by guylainem123
as per nico_collard's request

Aww! Not gonna lie, Jimmy does have pretty fantastic lips. The kind aging Hollywood starlets pay good money for. :naughty:

Oh and to be clear... yes, that's a compliment. :roftl:

my oh my.... i think my mind is gone! :aah: will definitely have to start modding this thread more often :lmfao:

MRS JIMMY...... if you are reading this... please take Jimmy shopping!!!

he needs to buy new undies! those look like the ninja turtle underwear i used to buy my sons when they were 6 years old!

it will do you good! :roftl: perhaps it could be a Valentine's day present to him. New undies! :aah:

Don't worry Guy, I've got this thread covered. :roftl:

After all, Mika's been all over this site in his undies (with HQ screencaps), so we figured it was Jimmy's turn. :teehee:Not to mention, the man posted the video on Twitter and pointed out that he was underwear clad. I mean, really, he was SO asking for it. LOL!

Oh, and Mrs. Jimmy, if you should happen to read this: thank you for lending Jimmy to Mika, we wub having him on the team. I know how it feels to have an empty flat - Mr. lollipop_monkey travels for work, too. :huglove:

Aww! Not gonna lie, Jimmy does have pretty fantastic lips. The kind aging Hollywood starlets pay good money for. :naughty:

Oh and to be clear... yes, that's a compliment. :roftl:

Don't worry Guy, I've got this thread covered. :roftl:

After all, Mika's been all over this site in his undies (with HQ screencaps), so we figured it was Jimmy's turn. :teehee:Not to mention, the man posted the video on Twitter and pointed out that he was underwear clad. I mean, really, he was SO asking for it. LOL!

Oh, and Mrs. Jimmy, if you should happen to read this: thank you for lending Jimmy to Mika, we wub having him on the team. I know how it feels to have an empty flat - Mr. lollipop_monkey travels for work, too. :huglove:

no no mana, i feel the need to cover this thread as well... better 2 pairs of eyes then just one :wink2:

:lmfao:

She's listening guys. The msgs are getting across.

catfitton To all MFCers...point taken. I'm off shopping for undies asap. No one should be subjected to those beauties!

I'm not sure that's actually the point though. What Jimmy chooses to wear under his trousers is his business. But why they turned up on a vid for everyone to see..... Now that's the disturbing part.

Well, it sounds like they had fun last night. Today. This morning. Ah, I can't tell. I always get confused with the time diff when I'm reading my twitter.

She's listening guys. The msgs are getting across.

catfitton To all MFCers...point taken. I'm off shopping for undies asap. No one should be subjected to those beauties!

I'm not sure that's actually the point though. What Jimmy chooses to wear under his trousers is his business. But why they turned up on a vid for everyone to see..... Now that's the disturbing part.

Well, it sounds like they had fun last night. Today. This morning. Ah, I can't tell. I always get confused with the time diff when I'm reading my twitter.

:lmfao:

Aw, it's all in fun. And besides, if the GF says no tacky chess undies, she means no tacky chess undies. Especially if the wearer is prone to dropping trou and showing them off for the world to see. :roftl:

jimmyplaysbass - Another day living in the imagination of a warped pop prince. I'm a very lucky guy, with a very fun job. I'm exhausted. bring on belfast!

A warped pop prince. Works for me. :roftl:

I put the beached as bro vid cause it's just damn funny... Yeah, they had those beached as bro t shirts at Supre ages ago, not sure if they sell them anymore (not that I fit in that stuff, it's all skank wear! :sneaky2:)

Never listened to Flight of the Conchords...

Yep... this pants incident: :fisch:

If it was the above pic, then yes...

I brought beached as bro bumper stickers for my friends back home from a store that sells stuff off tv...BBC or something? I cant remember!

URGH Supre!

Ohhhh that pants incident! :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by guylainem123
as per nico_collard's request